Who the fucks keeps on buying at 18.6 k sats

This is like the 4th or 5th time in 48 hours. My buy order of 18.02 k sats will never be filled like this mother fucker. Show yourself you need to let link bleed more in order to accumulate easier link you dumb ass whale mother fucker.

Attached: F15E5103-86BA-4560-8EA3-8A2FC06579EF.png (200x200, 20K)

my b

Acummulation finished last winter. What are you doing?

I already have 36.2 k links, I just want to buy 3.8 k link to get 40 k at a reasonable sats but some fucker keeps on buying like 70-80 k link everytime it hits 18.6 k sats

should i sell my holochain and go all in on this????

Attached: 1547689044863.jpg (640x800, 67K)

>Show yourself you need to let link bleed more in order to accumulate easier link you dumb ass whale mother fucker.
Nah, we keeping support

fomo, faggot. not going that low you had 2 years

Fuck you, I can’t I can only get 3.8 k link at 18.02 sats, any higher and I won’t have exactly 40 k

Whats the big difference between buying at 18.06 vs 18.02? 4 cent difference = big whoopie doo. Are you that much of a drama queen..

How you holding up? Didn't you sell before the Google announcement? Are the bots back?

Your telling me me that you won't buy something at 18k stats that you want to sell at $100?

Go fuck yourself

Friend , its not about the cents, its about having 39.8 k and 40 k, its a huge fucking difference same as 99.6 k and 100 k

How many USD is that so I can tell you to go fly a kite

It’s bot manipulation you fucking tard. Relax, you have your ticket cold storage your LINKs and let all this shit work itself out.

It’s 6 k usd

I know, but why can’t they manipulate it at fucking 18 k sats, why 18.6, I can’t fucking stand the 36.2 k link, i need 40 fucking k

It's still way overbought and the support won't hold for long. I am waiting a few days to accumulate at 1.20.

It will never go that low again

do i need ethereum in my new MEW wallet to receive LINK?

i would only need eth to transfer OUT of MEW ya?

Get a job faggot

I never sold, I was just really drunk and pissed and should have never made that retarded thread

The bots are back heavily singing causing the +/- 10%. No real suppression that I'm seeing other than new investors holding their positions for a few hours, maybe a day

how the fuck is it overbought after it's announced google is integrating it you absolute brainlet.

TA say's it's overbought is what he is probably referring to

It’s not fucking overbought you fucking idiots, zoom the fuck out, I have never seen a more bullish chart than this since salesforce ipo. But 18 fucking k should be goddamn reasonable, I have a fuckint job idiot, for your info I bought fucking 36.2 k after chainlink announced the fucking mainnet, and I can only spare like fucking 1.5 k a month after deducting all expenses jesus.. I just need 3.8 k at 18.02 sats for fucking 40 k total , i can’t fucking settle at 39. Xxxx or 38.xxx fuck this shit

nobody cares about your ocd op

Lmao then just buy more later you neurotic idiot

meme TA doesn't mean warm dogshit when news appears that changes the character of the project permanently.

Rise from 14k to 24k wasn't on nothing, it was on news that GOOGLE IS FUCKING USING LINK. It wasn't an anomaly, it was literally the correction. 24k sats is now literally the correct price for LINK. TA can go choke on a truckload of dicks.

Attached: 1549263709770.png (1172x1416, 1.88M)

Ya

1.50 is the new low is the new low is the new low is the new low is the new low is the new low is the new low

which one

>to accumulate
you had 2 years imbecile inbred subhuman scum

new low will be 0, whales are dumping

I buy every day regardless of price will buy all the way up to $300. Good luck user.

Just sell 1.2k so you have 35k you autismal fuck.