Mfw all you faggots abandoned Poloniex in 2017 for Bittrex, then Bittrex in 2018 for Binance

>mfw all you faggots abandoned Poloniex in 2017 for Bittrex, then Bittrex in 2018 for Binance
Yes I'm aware there are many, many other exchanges but as far as altcoins go these were the most popular here in those times. Most of you faggots will go "lol Poloniex was never big" and you're too fucking new to remember late 2016 in crypto.

What I'm saying is that the main crypto exchange for altcoins has shifted many times and it's bullish every single time for new coins and your old shitcoins will all go to 0. I warned you all that Binance would do the exact same things as Polo and Bittrex in 2017 and you retards didn't listen. Because you're fucking retarded and I'm rich.

Point of this post is to tell you that once you find the new exchange, buy up anything on it and wait. The money will come in.

Attached: 1554248154742.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSIYaargcvE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=out-etvwT8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I miss the internet before people went crazy

Attached: 1541997583545.jpg (1200x3026, 1.14M)

some kind fag told me to buy antshares in Poloniex trollbox in early 2017 when it was $0.30. Paid off my mortgage with that tip. Chinese Smart Economy FTFW. You just gotta know when to dump the chink scams

Attached: china.png (210x240, 13K)

is that moot with boxxy?

No that's some faggot named Chris posing with a camwhore. This pic is like 13 years old just get the fuck out.

at karachan, main polish imageboard we have conserved pre-2009 Jow Forums atmosphere, too bad we have over9k zoomer normalfags bastardizing our memes, stealing them for lul dark humour xDD facebook groups using them as if they were their own, so much so not many anons are making any forms of oc
interestingly enough 80% of your recent stuff is some form of wojak derivative which was originally drawn by a certain polish attentionwhore from krautchan's Jow Forums

13 years ago was still before boxxy ever posted her first vids. I haven't been to /b/ since like 2010 so I never saw this pic

>at karachan, main polish imageboard

it's almost 5 am in polan, user. why aren't you in bed?

tfw you never be as happy as Moot and Boxxy in early 2010, things were simplier back then

I didn't know they ever met. Now Boxy has turned into an obese money grabbing SJW and Moot a complete cuck, sad.

This. Our heroes are dead and we are the generation of revenge

there is no rest with this hectic cunt of a market

Boxxy was always a trendfollowing zombie, it just happened that at the time scene girl culture was trendy. And moot was always a cuck.

Attached: 1560396604058.png (514x500, 344K)

yes my nigga

It's a miracle, a cuck was able to build a free thinker community before they got woke about it

user, sleep is important for your physical and mental health. what good does it do when you can't think straight? make a stop loss order and go to bed.

BOxxy was like hiding for her life from I AM LEGION HURR in early 2010s

so this is boxxy and moot huh? a fucking dirty spic and a BAAAAAAAASEDYYYYY boy. How times have changed...

Shitcoins are dead until a good DEX comes out. KYC and tax audit cancer has killed it. All because normies are too fucking stupid to just use a VPN. BTC dominance will break 99% in a year. 99% of shitcoins are going to 1 sat. ETH will be the only altcoin to make it back to jan '18 ATH.

no worries user, I'm talking several naps throughout my day so I get the most out of it, that way I get a total of about 5h sleep/day still feeling fresh

Moot is a fucking chad

Is that moot & boxxy? Did they...

you're really underestimating the effect this has on you, user. I've been there and done that. My trading suffered as did my health. Lack of sleep lowers among other things your testosterone levels, user. Now I know what it's like and that I can't change your mind, but keep in mind there's a reason why shift workers tend to be fat and diabetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSIYaargcvE

It's already 2021 bruh.

Is this why I fucking cry when I get btfo by coworkers at work? It probably is. I got about 3 hours of sleep per night for the past week and have been doing this for Monday-Friday for a few months or so.

Probably. Lack of sleep isn't good, not sure what's with the meme saying successful people barely sleep but it's bullshit.

moot is gay just look at his vids

Attached: 4ED45755-D0DF-4BC8-A4C9-CE44A595E350.png (700x891, 459K)

Having a VPN doesn't change the fact that your cash out capability is 100% fucked if you're an American.

>cashing out

Attached: fuji2.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Face it, 90% of crypto's utility is going to be in cashing out for 20-30 years minimum.
And I'm not wageslaving for 30 years.

boxxy is queen of /b/ and trump is president and link is gonna make you rich if you can survive the bans, hacks and cashing it out.

NEXT SCHOOL SHOOTER

Moot? Boxxy? Where have you guys been?!? You’ve missed so much here on Jow Forums. Let me get you up to speed...

poloniex locked me out of trading i don't wanna go through their kyc hassle i'm gonna find something that only needs a phone number or something i'm tired of taking selfies holding a bunch of shit

Fuckin based

Attached: 1483753839850.png (641x945, 1.11M)

I'm a little too old for that, user.

those are my parents!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=out-etvwT8A

god what an insufferable bitch

>make a stop loss

I see what you did there.

fuck off, polack

she is more annoying than the boxxy character unironicly.

>Jow Forums didn't use binance in 2017
even normans used binance to buy XRP, IOTA, ADA, XLM, etc. pre bullrun pump