Budgetting

best biz diet for user with almost no money?
should I just buy lots of frozen chicken tendies and bbq sauce?
got paid today but its not much after my rent, got a wagecuck job in a hotel so not earning much rn, ive a budget of about 100-120bucks for the month, I own an oven and a toaster.
this past week ive had a frozen pizza each day but surely I cant live on that

Attached: CuV8i69WYAAi_5T.jpg (820x503, 72K)

Go ask Jow Forums. They're unironically better than /ck/ for healthy calories on a budget, /ck/ is just sugary trash.

Beans, lentils and rice and chicken.

Ok I'll check it out.

learn how to cook food you mong.
sack of potatoes, sack of rice, sack of onions.
buy lots of eggs, the cheapest frozen spinach you can find and large packs of ramen. buy a large bottle of onions sauce and cooking oil. you can boil then fry your noodles with onions and onions sauce then fry an egg on top, add some greens and you can live on only that. create variations of these ingredients. good luck user we're all gonna make it

Can I cook rice in an oven?

-Buy bulk meat and freeze
-Rice
-Beans
-Water

also these are good. basically buy large amounts that will keep, freeze your excess chicken until you're ready to use it

also i typed onion sauce and meant (onions)

I havent got anything to use with pans.

chicken tendies are expensive af

you dont have a stove top? invest in a cheap 20 dollar burner and a 5 dollar pan from a thrift store honestly

DO NOT EAT PRESERVED SHIT YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN MEDICAL BILLS

No, doesn't it have a stove on top?
Wash and rinse some rice, fry them in a pan for a couple of minutes with some oil, add salt and water (1:1.5 rice to water ratio) and cook it on low-medium for 11 minutes.

All you need to cook rice is a pot with a lid, water, and the first line on your middle finger. Put the rice in a pot, hand rinse it with cold water. Keep rinsing and draining until the water stops being cloudy. Dump out the cleaning water and add water until it hits that first line on your middle finger if you have it touching the flattened surface of the rice under the water. Boil for 30 to 45 minutes with the lid on. This is ancient asian secret to making rice, passed on most honorably to you.

>you dont have a stove top?
nope, I have a shitty studio apartment, I have a toaster and a mini electric oven, thats it.
got kicked out of my moms for falling out with a neighbor over nothing but at least im working and earning something, im sure things will get better, im always applying for new jobs

I thought there were loads of frugally living bizraelites

Ill check out local second hand places for electric stoves.

No not frozen tendies. Fresh ingredients only. This is all you need to buy: dark meat chicken, ground beef, rice, pasta, potatoes, broccoli, spinach, bananas, apples. With that you can cook hundreds of different meals if you buy cheap sauces or secondary ingredients. If you’re a man and understand that eating is just a necessity not a luxury every night you can just bake some chicken with salt and pepper and have rice and raw broccoli with it. It will get old so then you cook ground beef with some kind of tomato basil/garlic sauce and have spaghett. This can be done for cheap as hell just make sure you get the vegetables. You hate broccoli/spinach? Eat them raw the flavor is very subdued and you get more micros raw. It might take a couple days for your intestine to get used to the raw vegetables but that’s how they’re meant to be eaten.

big macs. or maybe oatmeal

never heard of the cleaning water thing!
noted, ill remember this post

Please note that if the rice is old or has been sitting around for a while, or if you prefer softer rice after trying out a pot using the method, you can fill to the SECOND line on the finger. Be careful, this is potential Asian heresy depending on dogma.

You meant onions? Glad you clarified.

They make specialized bowls for rinsing rice. It's like a colander with smaller holes. It might also be worth getting a dedicated rice maker if you really don't have a stovetop. It costs a bit up front, but if it makes you eat rice more often than you would otherwise, it will pay off in the long run. I have a kind of fancy Cuckoo model, but you can buy a cheap one for $30 or so that probably works fine.

if your rent is taking that much of your budget then you need to find someplace cheaper, try living with a roommate, it's usually cheaper than living alone, or you could check for people who are renting out a room in their house, those are usually cheaper than apartments.

avoid processed food if you can to stay healthy, don't cook too much food to avoid eating spoiled food. rice is also good, fills you up pretty good. make fried rice from left over rice, just add in a little meat, egg, and some veggies and you're all good. been doing this for months to save money

I'm asian and I never thought of using a strainer to wash rice, thanks for the tip lol

nugs aren't. get the family pack size like 4 lbs. walmart brand is about 8 bucks for 4 lbs, but the tyson nugs are a bit better.

every user should have an air fryer, shit is good as fuck in that. buy bulk seasoned fries and enjoy.

also bulk pack corn dogs, and a fuck ton of instant oats with raisins.

Whole chicken is like

>cartridge

anyway desu senpai i work two jobs and don't have time to cook with a baby in the house and a waifu that's too busy with the baby all day. pop some nugs in the air fryer and 15 minutes later it's dinner time.

when i do have time to cook i normally crock pot some big ass pork loins on low all day. i used to do boneless skinless chicken thighs that way too but once again it hasn't been on my radar.

right now our monthly grocery budget is $375 and we'll probably cut it even more next month since we're pretty new to budgeting. fucking waifu eats retarded expensive shit and is picky as fuck but you gotta pick your battles.

>a waifu that's too busy with the baby all day
Bitch is home all day and can't find time to cook a meal?

fuck you now I want boston creams