KUCOIN IS ALL US HAS NOW

why havent you flocked here yet? good exchange and you can use my refferal: ehevba

Attached: ku.png (443x114, 4K)

inb4 kucoin abandons us as well

Attached: 1518395840659.jpg (830x626, 84K)

Kucoin is going to spike huge. It;s taking all of the commie crook CZ's business now that he put a knife in all of our backs. Fuck that little midget chink fake steve jobs wannabe bitch.

What about kraken?

Buy KCS?

KCS soldier reporting in

Kraken sucks dicks desu.

name the next moonshot on Kucoin and I will by $2,000 worth

Hahahaha they won't list sparkster hahahahahaha

COTI

done

kucoin>us ban>next week

kucoin will ban us too. an idex will be the only way gents.

fuck off binance bagholder

Kcs about to lift off

Dafuq you mean? We're going back to Bittrex and Poloniex

and i think we started something with this coti shit

is there any reason why i wouldn't hold this until the 6 month lockup is almost over?

Nimiq

Won’t SEC and US government just pressure them too? It’s not like CZ wanted to ban US users, I’m sure it cuts into his pockets deeply and that’s all these chinks really care about, so what’s stopping all of these other exchanges from yielding once they get targeted and pressured?

Bitmax, IDEX, Kucoin, Bittrex and then Nash soon coming. Binance is not the only game in town. Let's roll with the punches and we all gonna make it.

obviously

Attached: 1559775413341.jpg (720x712, 38K)

I've used Kucoin. It's pretty good. No need to use Binance really.

Op here I hold 5k KCS comfy asf, buy when it dips back to $1.50

CZ talks a lot on twitter. Hes very in the limelight. Im sure thats the main reason they targeted him if they even did target him

JIBRUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Attached: 1548737811101.png (640x389, 536K)

I've used Kucoin a bit, but every time I log in a modal pops up that says they don't service the US, and they already have KYC but it's optional, for now

How do we know they won't become the next binance?

kucoin has copied binance on everything, be ready to get just'd as well in the comming month

DBC kek

too late you little bitch
buy coti
pay me off

THE JEWS HAVE WON
WE CANNOT MAKE GAINS ON ALTCOINS ANYMORE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this

i sold 2k today
was this bad user?

Burgers, you HAVE to renounce! Its the only way to know freedom, come over to the first world!

unironically a big buy signal for BSV

100 sat waiting room
buckle up

Kcs mooning

THIS

Bitmax is 100% going to exit scam. Its tokenomics and "investment packages" are transparent Ponzi schemes