>> He didn't buy at 350
>> He didn't buy at 450
>> He didn't buy at 600
>> He didn't buy at 1000

Attached: Harmony.jpg (250x250, 5K)

wait I did buy at 350

u from future?

Very good sir, 350 is very very cheap compared to when it gets to 8500 sats

Attached: 1494479831_preview_unnamed.jpg (900x900, 58K)

8500 sats? That's before the main pump right?

After coinbase listing in about 2 months

>Thought someone said 5000 SATs earlier after 500 SATs pre-mainnet
Prepare for disappointing outcome..I expect a push to 6-7cents and settling back to 4.5-5 cents into summer.

I would hope if Coinbase ever lists one it will be wen Bitcoin into the 15k-20k range at least

>6-7 cents
I'm cool with that 2bh. I need a fucking win after losing so much

Same, user. Same

>he thinks it will pump again

Sorry, US user I wont be here by then. Therefore I cant contribute.

Me too

Attached: 1560534813523.png (1048x458, 523K)

We are all going to make it

Pretty sad to be honest

This is pathetic. They still don't have own offices and the code is partially copy paste of ETH's code while the rest is copy paste of ZIL.

And chainlink is a Json parser. What's your point?

The code is well-written and the team is decent. It deserves a way higher market cap

>It deserves a way higher market cap
is what every pajeet Jow Forumsraeli says, even if it’s a top 50 coin it’s “this shit should be at least $50bn market cap” kek

Most of it wasn't even written by them, it's just a copy and paste of other stuff, and reinterpretation of the different Ethereum nets as shards.

It failed to perform well even with CZ mentioning ONE in every tweet for a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some pump in the future, especially once it has fallen far enough in price.

But anybody who is expecting this to be a top 5 coin is in for huge disappointment. Harmony is only a giant scam to steal bitcoins from credulous and greedy investors.

Attached: 1551962021876.jpg (642x404, 36K)

good FUD 2bh

ohh hoo hoo.. think ubisoft was a start, creating its own blockchain. do you think burger LAnd game studios will do that? nope.