The fiasco with binance makes me want to ask you a question. What is the point of blockchain?

user just admit it, majority on this board don't even understand what it is.
Everyone on Jow Forums that tries to explain it just copy pastes some stuff from the net.
The only thing I see here is shilling shitcoins, link memes and other garbage like that.
Everyone here is for the money and that's of course fine, but never did I see such financially illiterate community like Jow Forums, this goes for reddit as well.
Even on tradingview "pro" traders are drawing useless memelines and doing glass ball TA predictions without really be able to explain it in an accessible way.

Attached: 68544686849684.jpg (771x1037, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are easy to ask questions without obvious answers.
Why would someone use blockchain in the first place?
Why would a company risk money on startup shitcoins that have almost no regulation and exit-scam on a regular basis?
Wouldn't any company just use a safe trusted method instead giving away their data to some literally "no-ones" that claim to have some kind of revolutionary idea that mostly stays revolutionary on paper?

The whitepapers are written in a way that majority of crypto investors wouldn't even understand for 100% without a descent knowledge in math and programming.
user don't pretend you understand what's written there, you really don't, besides I bet that no one even reads them at all, walls of text without any meaning for an average person.

The crypto environment betrayed it's ideology multiple times already.
I remember seeing threads when BTC took off, that were hostile against governments, banks and the establishment as a whole, everyone was screaming and creaming about how BTC will end banks, fiat and etc.

Years have passed and now look at yourself, trying to jump early on every shitcoin that is possible.
Everyone now sits at home crossing their fingers that the establishment (that was once despised) will notice their shitcoin and moon it for you to sell for fiat.

Here we have another problem, everyone wants to sell before it dumps, this makes it just gambling and speculation.
I would understand blockchain as maybe being useful, but what is the use of crypto?
How can a company that uses some blockchain tech profit from some wagecucks and neets buying internet meme coins?

What the point of all this in the first place, approximately 10 years have passed and what did actually change in crypto user?
Still the same promises of something revolutionary, still the same constructed whitepapers that sometimes are literally copy pasted from each other and rewritten to suit a certain coin, still gambling and speculation, still exit-scamming.
Same methods, different faces.

youre a complete idiot if you dont see any uses for blockchain, smart contracts, and oracles

Does any of you know in what you are investing at all?
Where does this path even lead to?
When I am at any crypto community I feel like the clown from Kierkegaard's story.

The Bitcoin wp is actually pretty easy to understand even if you don't understand the maths.

>Reposting the same thread because nobody responded

Have sex, both you and your gf's bf

The point of blockchain is that stocks and traditional financial instruments were getting boring because boomers already won and millennials only want cool new shit so they rebranded it

As an example, some owner of some hypothetical company.
Explain to me why would that person need blockchain?

Again, why would any company use it?

You're talking about revolutionary and asking for company adoption examples. Think bigger.

To automate and reconcile financial transactions? Are you a fucking retard?

You can do that with the current system.

Yea trusting 3rd parties to deliver on contractual obligations always works out

The point of blockchain is to store Wikileaks' hidden files.
github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

Don’t bother us, watch andreas antonopoulus on youtube or something.. you are literally at character creation tier

Attached: 5BD4C1FD-E8E6-4F0D-B09D-B94751E227CE.png (608x777, 486K)

It is the mark of the beast, the all seeing eye, it was always meant to be. Does that mean you can't obscure you identity. No, just use the same methods as you would do to obscure your identity irl. Fake documents. Internet is even easier, you can fake them in PS.

Trusting 3rd parties is exactly what blockchain is.
Most big companies develop their own system.

The blockchain is simply a ledger recording transactions. The reason to use it instead of a bank, is that the bank can freeze or confiscate your assets at any time. They can decide with or without basis what you can do with your funds.

In the bank the money is "yours", but (((they))) control it.

On the blockchain, it's the users who control the assets.

sam really let himself go jesus christ

That is partially right. You are too pessimistic. They got a lot of primordial whales. Most who couldn't hold back themselves and brag like Niggers about their funny internet monies, but there are still old cypherpunks around with hundred thousands of BTC around, securely and decentralized organized. They will not cuck, they will be the Germanic shadow Kaiser that managed the fall of Rome and rebuild it from the ashes

Ultimately the most important quality of blockchain is that it removes the single point of failure or attack. If you can't apply that to a myriad of uses and see the immense value in doing so then you're a lost cause anyway. The boomer is strong with you.

Why do you need crypto then?
Can't you just implement the blockchain without gambling and speculation?

it is just the usual shill FUD to keep /x/ like autists out and be able to accumulate more. Just dab on OP, who is always a faggot

faggot I'm around since 2012, seen the whole narrative cycle now for the 4th time. Don't try with me, you are merely a subject of study for me to test a hypothesis

The point of blockchain is to tokenize every possible asset. Later on we will see it incorporated on pols and elections aswell.
Watch interviews kevin the ceo of xcm, his exchange is pure shit but dude is gold on knowledge.

Blockchain runs on memes. It's a nifty little cryptographic toy that people really want to be useful, but realistically isn't good for anything practical. Everything blockchain promises to solve is just a shittier implementation of what we already have.

Maybe it's possible to make money (i.e. real dollaroos) off of it, but the coins themselves aren't good for anything. Blockchain runs on memes.

Everything runs on memes and genes genius.

No. Some things run because they are useful in one manner or another. Blockchain runs because of hype and nothing else. Blockchain is not useful.

Are you saying genes and memes are not useful? Sweet summer child