Can this faggot fuck off an die already?

If you’re lurking you piece of shit I hope you kys

Attached: F4F26F71-4ABB-4F16-99D9-FD5AE5B7812F.png (828x1792, 815K)

He's the original Discord Transformer, you know? You think some faggot with a lady avatar for no reason? Wrong. He's a dick chopper. Chop chop chop. Bye bye penis. You want that creature to lecture you about propriety? Madness.

Attached: ewwwww.jpg (531x708, 248K)

Literally who?

I don't care. Don't reply.

He ises like he has a decent high engineering job with a wife abd kids

Im sorry the world dint treat you right incel maybe you should be a nicer person and you might have friends one day

Jow Forums is full of redditors now

Attached: 1D7D8AAD-0217-4C19-98D4-B998BE9D5557.jpg (125x111, 3K)

I like the papers put out by crypto Oracle. I send them to all my boomer buddies. The secret is out. Party is over frens.

Literally every single person who is not on the Chainlink team who has positioned themselves as a "person of authority" within the community, whether it be through Twitter, Discord or Telegram or even tripfagging on Jow Forums, is an absolute talentless retard who themselves do more harm than good to the Chainlink "brand".
Not a single one of their sophomoric, insipid "articles" has done anything except for beg for attention while making the author look like a semi-literate retard with a tenuous understanding of everything but the absolute basics.
Every single discord fag, Twitter fag, and tripfag could die in a fire and it would be an overwhelming net positive both for Chainlink and for the community of ANONS (because everyone that actually knows anything is 100% user).
Screencap this and print it out and tie it to a brick and brick these attention whore faggots in the face.

Attached: wojo.png (1600x1600, 810K)

lmao you're mad you weren't born White

>"community"

Turbo cringe. Imagine wanting to make a quick buck off internet shit and unwittingly joining a cybercult of an ERC token. You will not make it.

go back to your fucking discord and change your avatar picture you stupid piece of shit

This. Bunch of fags were lucky to be let in and they claim they are an authority. Biz is the OG, they parrot anons talking points and utilise what they now claim to hate for their own benefit. Absolute retards, hopefully they invest in some rope next and start shilling it to their mouth breathing followers.

*slow clap*

Faceberg that must be you, only one guy on this chan full of illiterate mouth breathers could write something this insightful and eloquent

Come back to twitter faggot we miss you bae

ef

>can all linkers die already

But he’s right.

Let them be. Chainlink needs to transform

You need to dilate.

>Screencap this and print it out and tie it to a brick and brick these attention whore faggots in the face.

Based

ANGRY LINKIE
FACE GO PINKIE

>he's so new he doesn't know the twitterfags used to be Jow Forumslets
did everybody leave?

Attached: 1558672696030.jpg (427x427, 72K)

Except I do know that retard. Every single twitter shill was a bizlet

But they never should have been . Kys