CUCKED NEW YORK

Where the fuck do I go to buy XMR now? Can't use Kraken, Binance is getting cucked soon and Coinbase doesn't offer XMR. Changelly and shapeshift are also not allowed in NY. What do?

Attached: bsubaccount-860x430.jpg (860x430, 31K)

I thought ny was liberal

Poloniex

(((Liberal)))

Exactly

Only way is to mine it

I think you know what you have to do user

umm move?

or get creative.

im using my gf columbian citizenship passport to trade.

hopefully binance still allows US IP addresses of the account belongs to columbian citizenship.

(and that's a good thing)

its a jews paradise, they HATE crypto

Yeah, liberal states ban crypto, conservative states allow it.

Poloniex you idiots

lmao imagine living there and crypto being that hard to access, but then you have blockchain conferences every other fuckin week there. I don’t get how it was one of the most Bitcoin-centric cities in the entire western hemisphere during the ‘17 bullrun (I have a buddy who lives there, every uber driver he talked to was trying to get in on it) and then they pull some absolute orwellian bullshit like this

how can i get one of those, where did you get a foreign gf??

Attached: 1559683872574.jpg (400x400, 29K)

if ur too dumb to figure out how to buy it u dont deserve to .

Use a proxy?

Because no one does anything about it. They know they can get away with it. People used to riot in the streets over shit like this. But now no one is going to do anything.

VPN
Shapeshifter/Exodus

You’re welcome.

But you should be buying LINK.

Attached: 022926AB-2D36-4041-816E-863BA2B02EBB.png (1000x1000, 3.82M)

No one give a fuck about binance shitcoins. Only bitcoin matters and maybe ethereum

doesnt shapeshift now require an account + kyc?

California actually was the first state to allow crypto to be used as legal tender

But shapeshift asks for your SSN and ID and shit when you sign up. How would a proxy even work here when they know you live in NY?

Request it in coinmetro. They are playing the full legal game so the US jews wont be able to complain without fighting the EU jews