What's a good watch that's not showy and tells people that I'm loaded yet also humble in nature?

What's a good watch that's not showy and tells people that I'm loaded yet also humble in nature?

Attached: Omega-Seamaster-231.10.39.21.03.001---121674-p.jpg (800x800, 96K)

gucci

>tells people I'm loaded
>humble and mature
Just buy a diamond encrusted gold chain that says "pimp", you nigger.

>Guys I want to show off my wealth while being humble
Are you retarded?

You just posted it
But not that model

Omega seamaster professional
Or a vacheron patrimony in silver

audemars piguet

>people on this board being able to afford a VC watch

lol

MAN ON THE FEKKEN MOON

>I'm poor so everyone else must be
kek

Why not? Can probably find one for about 10k. The omega costs about 1.5-2k, it's not that much more really

Ah yes this board is truly home to all the millionaires posting satirical threads about being poor every 2 mins

Did you actually think it was gambling neets?

misread your post, but honestly think a classy looking watch with the word nigger inscribed on it would be pretty based.

Sounds stupid but old soviet watches user. You can get a really expensive looking piece on ebay for like $150. The movements on board most of them are nearly identical to and as good and reliable as most swiss movements (Rolex, Bulova, etc.) search eBay for some vintage Poljot/Raketa/Vostok. Some are pretty unique too, lots of selection

G-shock. Eminem wears g-shocks.

Cartier Pasha Seatimer Chronograph rubber/SS bracelet
Very low key , dress up or down.

Attached: BE8C9358-2566-4108-B4C2-41851AC15E4B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

>wants to tell people that he is loaded
>"humble in nature"
kek

I just spent my ltc gains. Ty anons whoever made me buy at

Attached: IMG_20190615_124306.jpg (4224x5632, 3.33M)

Flex on the plebs for 12K

Attached: IMG_6682.jpg (500x750, 60K)

IWC Petit Prince
Blancpain Fifty Fathoms
almost any JLC

>Patek Philippe

Patek is the watch of Royal families and elites. No garishness, bling, or ice which is detested and considered vulgar by those with class and old money.

Attached: 8CC2DAEA-8991-43C1-8DFD-DF5575A22184.jpg (1057x951, 212K)

vouch for IWC

Patek Philippe Aquanaut. The rubber strap makes it much more humble than the Nautilus. Only you and a select group of legends will know you’re wearing an epic watch at first glance...

Also nice they have limited quantity. If you want to get one from Patek Philippe directly, there’s a 3-5 year waitlist

Attached: 3C834A36-9168-45E9-A647-C55656E309DE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

is it not?

Do you shave retard?

Attached: absolutemadman.png (378x357, 81K)

asian genetics , my friend

ah I see, apologies gook-user

Grand Seiko or JLC for dress watches. Sinn for tool watch.

Swatch

the real alpha move is having no one know that you're loaded and gaining women from charm and confidence alone.

keep coping beta male

>b-b-but i want people to know im rich

Why? so you can get exploited? you're a fucking brainlet

i'm 25% slav and 75% chink
so no manly hairs xD

*remake of standard issue watch in vietnam by the original company

*swiss ETA mechanical movement (movement Rolex and omega base their movements on, Hamilton is now owned by that company)

*sapphire, no scratches

*$500

Attached: 1b45f5a97d4b4518026afd0d25743e04.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

Lange & Söhne mein neger.

Woah really??????? Best take after this drug addict wigger rapper then and do what he does
So cool bro

i always liked seiko tuna cans. they dont say "loaded" though

Attached: K-Watch 201206 01.jpg (800x713, 431K)

or maybe a panerai of some kind.

Attached: luminor-marina-1950-3-days-automatic-composite.jpg (450x640, 51K)

That’s a good choice.

Someone explain why you would want to carry an annoying heavy and fairly useless object on your wrist at all times to show status that poor people wont notice and real wealthy people will scoff at.

Attached: 1553057688681.png (1024x719, 806K)

A. Lange Sohne dategraph perpetual

Attached: A-Lange-Sohne-Datograph-Pertual-White-Gold-Grey-Dial-Review-9.jpg (2100x1400, 303K)

Attached: Seiko-Prospex-Shogun-Zimbe-SPB057J-Thailand-Limited-Edition-1.jpg (1650x1100, 132K)

$25k

Attached: 15180or.oo.a088cr.01_main.jpg (214x360, 17K)

what makes this worth > $3k?

Kek. He means making it not normie wage leftovers

I believe this meets your requirements. The jaeger lecoultre reverso allows you to subtly showcase your wealth. While everyone can appreciate its aesthetic elegance, only a small percentage of other wealthy enlightened men will recognize the elite quality, and cost, associated with jaegar lecoultre.

Attached: 1651860.png.crop.1000.high.grey.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

based

Because they're incredibly neat to look at and enjoy on various levels.

It's a statement. The ultimate "I don't have to give a fuck about what you think about my watch" statement. The luxury of a 3 dollar watch when surrounded by tryhards cannot be overstated. I started wearing one at work (everyone makes 250k+) and within a week people stopped showing off their watches and talking about them due to the psychological effect of a top performer disregarding their bullshit publically.

Forgot muh pic

Attached: cheapcasio.jpg (358x280, 21K)

I bought one of these last year. The ones which can allegedly stand under 50m of water in case I wanted to go scuba diving. Pretty reliable but the screen will inevitably scratch, plus they will lag a few seconds over time so if you are one of these autismos that want their watch to be very precise you are gonna have to adjust them all the time.

>The ultimate "I don't have to give a fuck about what you think about my watch" statement.
Yeah, but it's also the ultimate "I don't give a fuck about my own watch" statement at the same time.

Grand Seiko

This.
It's the ultimate "I care about my watch but don't give a shit about what you think about it".

Best external finishing in the entire luxury watch industry, PERIOD, so every time you look at your own wrist you get max enjoyment.
But every pleb out there will be indifferent to the brand.

Second

I love how watch nerds think normal people can recognize any of their autistic brands.Rolex looks like something straight from Vietnamese street vendor to them

Attached: 1557794120582.jpg (251x242, 15K)

rolex white gold, soon as you get yellow gold you look like you're trying too hard

Based casiofag. Casios are the only true stealth mode choice

Casio F91W

Watches are gay as fuck

>They will lag a few seconds over time
Citation needed. Been wearing these for years with no noticeable lag.

My personal experience. I used to synchronize my watch to my high schools bell which was automatically rang by a computer every hour at the exact hour. Perhaps it would lag a second or two every few months. Or maybe it was the computer and I was wrong, idk lol.

But that is a good rule of thumb if it were the case. Whatever brand, if it lags 3-4 seconds per year or more then it is a piece of shit.

Plz no bully

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-133946_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 939K)

10000x this

1. Lightweight
2. Call me a brainlet but I don't want to waste the .2 seconds required to decipher the time on an analog watch

Attached: 3594363803_95f34d5de6_b.jpg (1024x683, 240K)

Cringe

A nice Samsung smart watch with number sharing so you can have the functionality of a phone without carrying a phone so your dress pants look nice and people can focus on your bulge and not your big phone.

Attached: Screenshot_2015-10-17-00-09-13-1.png (1009x1424, 1.13M)

so you want normies to ignore you but rich people to know youre one of them?

fine gang shit dear sir, one crown updoot for you

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeegguh

Attached: wris.jpg (687x850, 367K)

Omega Speedmaster
Any nice old arte deco Hamilton
Cartier Tank Louis
oMEGA mASTER race

Attached: 111.jpg (700x665, 104K)

gigantic watch
are you 12 or african

Casio Classic.

looks nice bro

i dont usually like rectangular style but that is nice

based
get a nautilus and everyone will know you're a retard arab / newmoney'd fag hat

Attached: 5719_10G_010_1.jpg (1920x759, 326K)

>The ones which can allegedly stand under 50m of water in case I wanted to go scuba diving.

50m means you can go later swimming. Water rating has been jewed.

>No garishness, bling, or ice
And it still manages to be ugly as fuck. To marks

Nice fake rolex pajeet

this. just buy a watch you like aesthetically

here you go

Attached: hublot.jpg (900x900, 118K)

If you were really rich you wouldn't care what time it is.

cope

lol no. no one takes hublot seriously, except the assholes selling them.

Why is that? they look nice to me

>tells people that I'm loaded
How loaded? A Rolex is pretty understated, especially a 16610 sub or explorer II. It's pretty humble but it's not going to scream to me that you're LOADED loaded. A Patek is even more understated, depending on the model, and would scream that you're loaded, or at least spend your money wisely.

Also, who do you want to tell that you're loaded? If it's women, forget it. I have several high end pieces and they barely ever comment on my watch - women just aren't interested in watches. The only time they will comment is if i'm wearing a Rolex and normally these women are the wrong time of women to attract. Infact, the only time anybody has ever commented on my watches is if i'm wearing a Rolex. In particular, My black dial 116520 Daytona receives a lot of attention from people everywhere, just because it's not understated and very shiny in person. But that's not what you're after.

A good option would be a 5130 world time. White or yellow gold. Understated but screams very affluent and knowledgeable about watches. Of course if that is a bit too pricey then go for an explorer II or submariner.

Btw, that watch in your pic is like £1.2k on the secondary market. Everybody, even blue collar workers wear Omega watches over here in the UK. It's a pretty common wedding gift or something that you can pick up on the high street, so again it isn't going to tell anybody that you're loaded.

Attached: watch-club-patek-philippe-world-time-complete-with-box-and-papers-ref-5130r-001-year-2006-2.jpg (1920x1280, 257K)

daniel wellington ones
they are very elegants, thin and not overpriced

Why this and not the explorer faggot?

>thin
this is crucial, I don't want to wear a brick

gonna look into them

It's not really about what people think of it. Some people just appreciate horology or the craftsmanship that went into making a watch. Some watchmakers need like 30-40 years experience before they make some watches.

casio f-91w

Patek Philippe.. that's too much sauce

Vacheron then
>Daniel whatington
Lmao just buy a g-shock

that's why true craftsmanship is in thin watches, any pleb can make thick watches that look expensive

No it isn't but thin watches are nice anyway
You're buying a diving watch. You understand it's not just about how it looks don't you? It has a purpose, someone didn't just make it because it looks cool

Mont Blanc 1858 special edition

Attached: DB0AF7A0-6DA5-4FBE-926C-2ED036F2705C.png (1500x1500, 1.65M)

if you want to show wealth you need to buy mcmansion and an expensive car, watch wont do the trick sorry nobody will notice / give as shit :D

Attached: roberiandfraud_ig.jpg (300x300, 18K)