What is the Jow Forumsnesman's daily carry?

What is the Jow Forumsnesman's daily carry?

Attached: fen19szscc431.jpg (960x1021, 223K)

Need a glock 19 or 43 and you're golden my fren

>LV
What a cuck

Lol, basic bitch

Not pictured: Amex Cent, Fidelity 2% Visa

Attached: checkedandrekt.jpg (2016x1512, 735K)

>designer wallet
>that watch
>vape
get off my board faggot

It's not my picture I found it on plebbit

howd you get the centurion

>male equivalent of uggs, starbucks, iphone and hairbun

This reddit out reeee

Why does LV buttblast so many people?

2016 I spent about $305k and had to get limits increased, they invited me after a conversation/phone call

>it has a visible logo

Attached: 1559624143811.png (645x773, 11K)

got the blue goyard

Attached: m1fdx1an39oy.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

Top quality and classy subtle design

>LV
>Goyard moneyholder
Repfam?

Wallet, phone, and keys

You're on a board full of degenerate neets that made way too much money from Crypto. Why are you surprised when you see legitimate designer stuff

nice combo of dumb nigger shit and dumb faggy white guy shit

because there are way better choices that also doesn't scream pay attention to me for way cheaper

Realistically OP should've went for a Saint Laurent/Balenciaga/Goyard/Hermes card holder to not be a basic bitch and slightly discreet

I personally like Salvatore Ferragamo

Attached: 15605788119408650305682797020345.jpg (4000x1824, 2.6M)

Who here /billfold/?

Attached: zoomer.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

Indicative of a histrionic individual that places too much emphasis on validation from others to derive their self worth.

Personally I don't give a shit but I usually stay away from these types as they are akin and have the same underlying personality and ego issues as niggers wearing gaudy gold chains.

Brand snobs make me wanna puke. You don't need to buy expensive brands to flash around like some preppy yuppies.

Heavy bags

Certainly not a faggoty looking wallet like that.

Why would you need a glock in Monaco of all places, lmao murricans are so backwards

Best gen imo. I gotta sig tho

Imagine being this much of a yuro. YIKES.

Dont blow your money on shit its dumb i actually lost my wallet but that doesnt justify the other options i had also LV absolutie nig tier
Nigger detector: *beep*

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-014723_Gallery.jpg (2960x1440, 1.2M)

I always carry a paper tissue in my pocket, my big kike nose is always running. A $2 chink wallet from Ali express, just a nice simple design that can carry all my cards and stuff. A $5 chink DW replica watch with a shitty nylon strap, I couldn't care less about it being a brand replica it was just the cheapest watch with a minimalist design. My phone is also cheap chink shit, Xiaomi Redmi something, it's great and cost me half of what a westernized brand would have cost me for the same hardware specs. My home keys. Shootout to /csg/, based chinks and fuck niggers.

>implying you're not a burger yourself
monaco is a handkerchief on a hill, you retard. nobody actually lives there. you use your residency for tax purposes, and you move around

Based

back office hardo starter kit