When we break through, the world is going to be changed forever

You're going to remember this week.

Attached: imminent.png (1133x769, 98K)

nah its gonna dip, and dip to probably like 5000

10k is what you're thinking.

3k then 5k then 1k

I would love a chance to buy at 5000 again. Which means it won't happen.

I certainly hope so....it’ll shake sooo many weak hands out.

Don't think so

It isn't B, was invalidated by going through 7K. Most it will go down is between 4K and 3K, flat correction. If it breaks 10K we are in 1

dont worry bulls will have to apologize next week

Pure delusion. Facebook, JPM and all the other corporate and banking cryptos are just going to expose billions more people to what bitcoin is and why it's infinitely better.

We are still early adopters but the masses are coming. Millennials set to inherit $7 trillion over the next five years. The S-curve of BTC adoption is going to take a huge chunk of that. $1k BTC....keep dreaming.

Everyone says this but when it dipped to 3k last time everyone was like "only retards try to catch falling knives lul".

the 1k people are gold bugs

8k was always the resistance
If you’ve been through the whole lSr cycle you’d know 8k was an emotional price
Once we break this, sky is the limit

It's always a pump and dump. Remember to take profits, everyone.

I have no doubts we will continue to rise, but your line seems pretty arbitrary.

it wont break though, its actually more bullish for it to dip now back to 5 to 6000 consolidate then go up back again

>Everyone
Stop following twitter swing traders and tradingview "experts". DCA or buy only red.

BTC is an up and coming asset that is scarce and will be desired by all these new investors that will be able to throw their money at it since everything will finally be regulated. You might as well throw any ideals about traditional markets and trading out the window.

Idiot, if BTC comes close to the low 6 k guess what I am doing, what a lot of people are doing. Would extremely surprised if we dip below 7k.........but I think we’re about to break 8k and sky is the limit

second btc hits 7k im running to the btc atm 20 mins away with this fresh stack of leaf leaves

this exact arugment was said when it was 20k and people thought it would ignore a 100 years of market psychology goto 100k that year. dont be a fool.