I hate these guys so much

I'll just dox myself, Idgaf. Washington State fag here. Where can I get crypto for fiat here, besides these guys? Can't use kraken. Can't use Gemini. Can't use Crypto.com. Coinmetro has fees just as shitty as CB, with no volume. Prices suck on localeth and localbitcone. Any other Washington fags use anything different?

Attached: 1_yvhnWkPk9aUmPElGe5mfqA.png (1160x1160, 36K)

Their office is in downtown SF part of the reason they took so fucking long to negotiate with Ripple, also in SF. They had to have a big gay gangbang in order to agree on things

i thought your state was cool

Why cant you use crypto.com?

WA state crypto laws are almost as bad as NY. WA residents can't get verified on Crypto.com.
It's cool for lots of stuff desu. But not for buying crypto.

I will unironically be your crypto-fiat on ramp. You would have no reason to trust me other than the word of an anonymous stranger. All I ask for in return is your full street address. What say you fren?

MyEtherWallet has a crypto/fiat connection through Simplex, and you can convert to other ERC20's through Bity and Kyber Network

Attached: Capture.png (1829x928, 163K)

What coins does crypto.com offer? Wont show me unless I sign up

Advertise on Craigslist and meetup with someone at a Starbucks. There’s plenty of people you could buy from.

Yeah I had some coins with them on the morning that Quant was blowing up i tried to transfer to buy and these absolute faggot cunts blocked my trade for 72 hours or until i could get to my laptop and upload identification. Never use these cunts.

Attached: fdaf.jpg (259x194, 17K)

use cash app and just suck it up on the fee. I buy daily from cash app. STACK SATS

>Can't use kraken.
Why? I'm American and use Kraken

Worst service ever , i will never and i repeat never will use this stinking shit ever again

$ support coming soon on Coinmetro
And then you'll probably pay $1 per bank withdrawal

>what the hells coinbasepro

Attached: 5730007C-E60B-4D04-95C5-CEE4B3623EA4.jpg (680x723, 44K)

>high fees on Coinmetro

It's 0.1% on all trades if you're a taker, zero if you're a maker. You're probably just a retard who tries to deposit directly through your debit card instead of making a swift transfer

You're right about the volume tho, it's shit

Attached: 1556198757851.jpg (640x678, 53K)

Burgers can use kraken. OP said Washington State burgers can’t tho.

Yeah, but fiat to crypto fees are high. Might as well be buying on bitcoin.com.

Local.bitcoin.com

Roger loves you.
Taxation is theft.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-132529_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 601K)

Ndax.io fiat to btc

Just look at the logo. It's basically the same as Faceburg.

Yeah, but 5% fee for non-EU visa cards. Plus the international fees my bank will charge. Coinmetro sucks for non-Europoors.

Uphold seems like a passable alternative to Coinbase.