I think we are chinkd

I think we are chinkd

Attached: 8C13B2FE-1F81-4A41-9D13-7A08DEED8CE4.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU HAD (ONE) JOB

it's only been 15 days.... xrp was sideways at and below .01cent for almost 3 years. and now its number 3, with a cartoon drawing as prophecy of riches.

mainnet in 2 weeks, expect a pump then dump this shit.

I can’t wait to get rid of this shit-tier chink garbage and I’m saying this as someone that’s barely in the negative

USA is going to miss the bottom and the 50x from there

Attached: 1560572686611.jpg (768x431, 28K)

Imagine not selling the top on shitcoins

I am financially annihilated

Is there not going to be a pre mainnet pump? what the fuck is this bullshit I bought at 300 sats, could have sold when it went to 400 but its just been bleeding ever since.

PUMP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

2500 sats soon

I'm triggered that you would say chinked. Hope a Chinese person dabs on you. And by dab I really mean punch your friggin lights out

Total Supply
12.600.000.000 ONE
Price
$0,021554 USD

So its 252 milion market cam or no 35 on cmc allready?

Basicly if it goes only x4 its allready in top 15....

Yeah no tnx some huge bags waiting to dump on us here lol

Attached: 1559375601380.jpg (180x200, 18K)

Circulating supply is 3 billion you mouth breathing mongoloid. How fucking retarded are you

So only1/4 is unlocked?
How is this bullish lol....

daily reminder guys

it is a long way to the bottom if you wanna rockn roll

Attached: 1.jpg (765x696, 85K)

xlm 19bil mcap with a price of $.12 Do I need to literally give you a link to coinmarketcap so you can figure out even the most basic, and publicly available information?

Whatever weirdo...go troll somewhere else because nobody in their right mind is seeing before 2500 sats

All the fud on this coin makes me bullish. 1000 sats any day now :)

alright sure why not

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

it said 700 sats already a few days ago, one step at a time even on delusional island resort

Just unironially went all in. Let's go boys

coinmarketcap.com
Look at the circ supply of other alts...don’t overthink ONE user. There’s a reason why there was unprecedented buying activity

Not same you dumb fuck I donr even like xlm but here we go:
XLM -Circulating Supply vs Total Supply is 1:5 BUT locked is sdf custodian funds reserved for network growth etc...they sell only on 1 public kraken accound for operation costs and its like 0.019% per year lol, there are no early OGs and whales in it.

One Circulating Supply vs Total Supply is 1:4 and that 4 is full of early ogs, vc-s, av-s, bonus ico buyers, advisors and team to dump on you as they wish

Attached: 1555962086327.png (500x533, 66K)

>don’t overthink ONE user, do the needful sir

>There’s a reason why there was unprecedented buying activity

yeah a constructed "trading competition" from CZ ...

lmao. this turd is going to 100-150 sats soon, my friend. just look at that volume.

>I donr
>accound
ok Judeesh

>no early OG's and whales in XLM
imagine being this stupid
>full of early ogs, vc-s, av-s, bonus ico buyers, advisors and team to dump on you as they wish
kek...if you don't understand all that is wrong with your turd of a post, then you don't deserve to own ONE.
go back to plebbit. you aren't cut out for biz.

It can't even stay above 250
What a shitcoin

>Sell sell sell
Binance has been hacked again!
CZ is going to jail, he is being hunted down by US government.
Harmony token is going to 0 sat sell now and buy EOS.

>EOS by Dan Larimer is Ethereum 2.0

there's no reason for EOS to even exist after eth 2.0 and harmony is out

I was gonna sell 1000 link to buy this when it went live and something happened and I couldn't access the internet for a week. I'm so fucking grateful.

Cya at 3000 sat faggit

trend reversed. we were mooning boys. 2500 sat by mainnet. its on par with EOS, cosmos..but wtf current mcap is just 60 mill or so. no fair. it needs to be min 1 bill mcap. if not more than eos.

>he didn’t buyed 0NE under $0.02

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 40K)

$.20 by EOW

you think CZ will let this dump? its literally the first thing you see on binance

Attached: binance.jpg (1909x921, 209K)

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

what's wrong with you retards.. sell for btc.

this shit isnt gonna pump hard for a long time but it will fluctuate heavily for now. accumulate.