LINK and DERIVATIVES

Did you realized that the derivatives market use public clouds like Google and they probably will use Chainlink as their preferred solution for fastest adoption.

We already made it. $ 1000 is not a meme.

Attached: 1560461360359.jpg (1439x2464, 1001K)

Next:
Amazons AWS announcing LINK integration and Microsoft and Azure announcing LINK integration

Screencap this

Great, how will we cash out though now that binance is cucked.

You won't need to cash out. That's the genius of it all.

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-140729_Chrome.jpg (1439x1266, 263K)

If you are rich can you go live to Europe and cash out there.

Sergey literally said that derivatives and insurance are his initial goals. They are the first things that will be settled.

Bithumb

First Microsoft and then AWS.

> Expo cloud

i dont deserve to be a millionaire i dont like $1k eoy

>how will we
Imagine being a fucking burger

Bithumb

Koreans will not able to accept US customers

I bet you do all the time.

wouldnt know I'm not a third world shitter infested with muslims. don't need to imagine it baby.

Literal kike colony

I will become korean

>Did you realized that the derivatives market use public clouds like Google
this is possibly the most pajeet thing you could say regarding the google connection

No one can cash out with binance, there are no FIAT pairs on it. Only stablecoins

Imagine thinking binance is the only way to exchange currency.

God you idiots are retarded. Download Exodus.

Binance > ETH/BTC/USDT > Kraken > Your bank

do you plan to pay the taxes?
also how do i do that just tell them all the trades i made or what

Sorry your FUD do not help.

Tested and certified integration between derivatives companies cloud platform and chainlink oracle services is something good.

> Im system engineer

Don’t forget kyber network

>Did you realized
tf

Yes sir

Chainlink/Sergey has no understanding of smart contract security for derivatives. Look at the last talk, he has no idea of a start of a security model against oracle corruption relative to the amount of open interest. NOBODY will use chainlink for derivatives settlement it would be a suicide.

How can smart contracts be used in derivatives unless you lock away vast sums of money in the contract? More than can possibly ever exist? The only answer is for crypto to become the first quadrillion dollar asset class

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Sauce?

If you had told me a year ago we would have gotten this headline I wouldn't have believed you
If you had told me it would only give a 50% limp pump I would have laughed at you

UNREGISTERED ILLEGAL SECURITY
CANNOT BE PURCHASED OR USED IN THE UNITED STATES BY AMERICAN COMPANIES

ORACLES FOR FINDING BEST DESIGNATED STREETS ONLY

Attached: IMG_4581.jpg (179x170, 5K)

Tripcode so I can find this hilarious look on the past easier.

Burgers is not the first world anymore.

Screencap this

Keyword probably
Reality is you arebeyond delusion

This is the answer

>cash out
not going to make it

Attached: 1514308641172.jpg (508x524, 27K)

you don't understand economics.
if you think that staking the equivalent value of derivates to secure them is cheaper than not doing it, you're delusional.

remember when cryptocurrrency was meant to be about being independent from the banks?

If you think that economy will mean remotely the same thing in 50 years, you are delusional...

it won't be the same, but it definitely will not include staking five million dollars of link to get $500 profit in two months.

This is only for development. The gcoin is real and coming.

Exactly. Link is becoming a botnet.

quick, send me your linkies then

You couldn't cash out on Binance to begin with, it never had any fiat gateways. Only stablecoins.

Chainlink will allow people to engage in things like peer-to-peer loans an insurance etc.
Dumb dumb.

>unless you lock away vast sums of money in the contract? More than can possibly ever exist?
How could derivatives even exist?are they even real?

Attached: 658276780981.jpg (600x337, 26K)

Whats the point in posting this?

You can obviously buy ETH, BTC or anything thats traded on coinbase, send it there and then turn it into fiat.

You can exchange Link for other crypto in tons of places.

Also, how can you not know what "cashing out" means.

Real...
Is money even real?

>ITT: what is BTC ATM?

>American companies are going to use an unregistered security.

They just changed the title. What does this mean?

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-123026_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 808K)

ask bibox to list LINK, its literally binance 2.0

It means people aren't familiar enough yet with the term "oracle" for it to be used in the title.
In essence, it means we're extremely early.

Are you even real?

What does "real" even mean?

Attached: rene-descartes_1214990c.jpg (550x344, 19K)

you have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: google cloud chainlink link tokens.png (1607x827, 151K)

Google wallet Chainlink?