$10 when!

Attached: VIDTshares.jpg (630x630, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0upsl/vid_vidt_stops_document_fraud_from_certificate
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@VIDTokenCommunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda getting that Antsy vibe!

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-160737_Chrome.jpg (1431x2285, 1.06M)

All this needs is more normie marketing and a tier-1 exchange listing, it’s still sub-$5M mcap and it’s an actual working product with solid partnerships. Reddit is already starting to catch on, this should be $20M mcap minimum very soon seeing that there’s far shittier vaporware projects that are literally in the top 100

D E U S V I D T
E
U
S
V
I
D
T

The daily discussion threads are a nice start but I can't help the feeling that it won't be enough. There needs to be a thread about it on the front page, but that's a harder to pull off

If you haven’t lurked on Jow Forumscryptocurrency, its all normie tards holding shitcoins from the 2017 bullrun. VEN, IOTA, NANO etc. It’s fucking ridiculous but nothing makes the front page except for BTC/ETH and absolute stale garbage coins despite them still going sideways/stagnant. FNT got no attention on there during its run, and only a few coins have gotten widespread attention on there that Jow Forums profited from (BOMB for example). Having said that, there has been more and more people shilling VIDT and normies are actually getting interested. I saw a post by some faggot that said he was trying to learn idex just to buy it. If that isn’t bullish considering everything then I don’t know what is

Not by me but this just popped up on my reddit feed

Yeah, I can't see why people aren't getting more behind this coin. Sure, there's a lot of hype, but so much more is to come.

To the people who haven't yet invested their money into VIDT, the company is going to announce a lot of big things in the next couple of days. I can see this coin, at the very least, doubling before June 19.

There's a lot of good news behind this coin, but it needs to grab the attention of more people. How does this happen? Keep shilling the fuck out of it. The more talk about VIDT, the better.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0upsl/vid_vidt_stops_document_fraud_from_certificate

Forgot link

In due time user... in due time.

I read this a lot, learning IDEX. I just created a wallet and deposited ETH there. When it didn’t show up in my trading balance I googled and saw you need to deposit it from your balance to IDEX. That was it. The rest just works as a regular exchange. How stupid are people if they can have CEX accounts but need a separate tutorial for fucking IDEX

This shit is going to make everyone in this thread filthy rich

OOOOOOOOOO

Correct

i hope so lol, i own a small suicide stack.

Does anyone have the telegram channel link?

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@VIDTokenCommunity

Is hotbit the best exchange to buy to buy this shit?

*to buy
idk how that happened lol

Buy on idex, hotbit is mostly washtrading.

IDEX. Hotbit is mostly washtrading and I don’t really trust the exchange desu

Upvote for visibility

If you have a Ledger, IDEX is so much easier. You can practically trade straight from your Ledger