Nolinkers and latelinkers gtf in here!

Please leave the larps at the door for this thread frens, I'm genuinely curious. For those of you who don't own link(newfags excluded) what's kept you from buying? For those of you who put off buying for a long time, what changed your mind?

Attached: 20190614_233018.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vulcanize/vulcanizedb
forum.web3.foundation/t/teams-building-on-polkadot/67
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just didn't buy into the meme.

I still don't

My IQ was measured at 65, I need help binding my shoes.

the high supply the team holds
its only public data
cannot justify the tokenomics
the shills are cringe
decentralized oracles are a meme
the link transaction cost is arbitrarily set and can hyper inflate at anytime

How can you use a computer with 65 iq?

Zero (0!) explanation for why or how money will flow into link tokens. API calls are cheap as fuck.

if i have to code app engine to use chainlink contract why not just send the data to my own contract and cut out link entirely

i had the same mindset with eth back in 2017, never again

if i wanted to sync data on chain with my app server i would use this github.com/vulcanize/vulcanizedb

There's enough for everyone

I wanted to buy link as soon as I started browsing biz, but COINBASE held my coin for 15 days, so bought at 1.20, feeling fine

>what's kept you from buying?
Too high market cap. I saw some potential in link (don't buy into the $1000 meme though unless btc hits $100k first) but I thought at least a couple of my ultra low cap shitcoins would moon first, and then my plan would be I'd direct some profits into link.
Now link is going up and my shitcoins remain either stagnated or going down for over half a year. I fucked up didn't I.

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I don't support a project that named itself after a homosexual fuck technique. sergey is a leftist liberal onions boy homosexual who is currently in a transition from sergey to karolina. that's why he became so fat. karolina nazarev is a chubby female. he even mentions the transition in his twitter feed. I don't support this.

Attached: 1560361927211.jpg (883x883, 784K)

this

>tfw still in a 17 day hold......

[spoiler] does anyone know any better fiat to btc/eth exchanges?...... should i just download openbazaar finally? [/spoiler]

The same reason why I never bought any Bitconnect.

I was big into LINK back in 2017, held it until recent. Tried a bit of trading, but the announcement just wasted that. So I waited until it retraced a bit, bought back in, and now I'm trying to recuperate my linkies.

Thinking back I should have either gotten in when it was listed, or early 2018. But there. Best token I could have been in during the bear market though, so I won't beat myself up about it like I used to.

My mind changed after not buying Ethereum to consider that the gas is not a speculative token.

After living the irrational behavior of people at 2017 Christmas, I decided to buy LINK. I do not care about their tokenomics, people do not think about it.

Chainlink will have a high value if is used as collateral in the financial derivatives sector.

It's all fake. This is a scheme to get Sergey's father out of a Soviet era gulag. Look it up it's all fact. Sergeys father wrote up the plans for the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Over time things went terribly wrong and Sergeys father was locked up for a life of hard labor. This is a money scam to get him out of prison.

Sergey also supports helping migrants get into Yurop.

>binding my shoes

Attached: 1560145500825.png (729x638, 154K)

spotted the bag holders

i was going to buy a 1k suicide stack just in case the memes were true since ive been here since the boom

i was planning to buy soon in december when it was like 25 cents, but then it just kept on climbing. I didnt want to buy the top. Didnt expect it to keep going and going. Realistically now will probably only ever buy in if i can buy my 1k stack for 500 or less

You will only secure your million dollars if it costs 500 or less now? Stay poor

LINK MARINE CORPORAL HERE
REQUIRE SUPPORT AGAINST MASSIVE FAGGOTRY

Nolinker here. What has stopped me from buying is the community. They're either literally retarded or reddit tier pseudo intellectuals who have to write 400 words to make you think they know what they're talking about. I'll never buy any LINK. If you want to waste years of your life on something that'll never go anywhere, be my guest.

Holy fuck. This is the start of it. Fiat will begin to crash as the people try to buy crypto and can’t so people will want to get paid in crypto, rendering fiat worthless and its collapse begins :)

The (((banks))) will begin to lose.

Attached: 232E190F-6E4F-447A-B727-7408FB092D47.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

It went down several times since december.

Because the whole crypto market is on the verge of collapse right now.

You make a big mistake. Chainlink is not just this community.

Soon you will understand.

I hope so. I hope the financial sector implodes too.

>me no lik do research me just buy meme

standardization issues when you do decide to share your data with everyone else
lose out on the benefits of distributed risk

you can't buy chainlink from goybase though

Yes fren.
You fucked up bigly.
Not buying at least 1k Link will cause you suicide

because you're retarded?

Why do you think that?

after buying envion and Coss in 2017 i got tired of alts and now i only bought BTC LTC and ETH

Where can I buy chainlink right now? Binance is being a giant nigger; and I stupidly bought into their (((ONE))) trashcoin, what do I do to become a real linkster

>can't differentiate between past and present

you're looking at it from the wrong angle

this.

you lack foresight.
your mindset is holding you back; when you get left behind you will only have yourself to balme.

It is not too late though, you can still market buy a suicide stack or you can forever live with the knowledge that you refused to buy something for $1 knowing full well that it would go beyond $1000.

Attached: 1491484278098.jpg (320x320, 21K)

you let the actions of others determine the actions of yourself. if only you could see past what lies in front of you and see the true value of that which is hidden in plain sight

satoshi's patents

Attached: Craig-Wright.png (950x534, 222K)

>its only public data
It's not at all though. Anyone can provide data.

Unless of course you mean public in the sense it can be seen on the blockchain in which case ZKP and SGX solve that.

I'm already up 17x in under two years. Yeah, really wasting my life on it lol.

I bought a suicide prevention stack of 2k LINK for £300. Was a good decision.

Wait wait wait... There are people who browse biz and don't own link?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Did not understand the coin. Could not understand how ETH cannot be used an Oracle. I did not understand why we need to use Chainlink instead of a smart contract crypto serving as an Oracle. Still don't understand

For smart contracts to work, they need real data.

This may increase the scope of application of smart contracts by 10-100 times.

Why ethereum uses many computers to validate data? But will trust only one computer that provides this data (api).

Or a person who will drive this data manually, or a group of persons. How can you trust them?

All this is done by chain link.

I fomo'd

>person who will drive this data manually, or a group of persons. How can you trust them?

Yes but why cant ETH or another smart contract coin do the same thing that Chainlink does? Can you further clarify? I have never been able to understand this concept and why Chainlink is so unique in the Oracle aspect

>started buying at $0.30
>had to sell big chunks to pay for debts
>sold some more to gamble on bitmex and increase my stack
>only have 2.5k now
feelsbadman

>deluded

This thread reassures me that most are brainlets who won't try to understand LINK... though they'll likely be the ones using it day to day to have their wagies paid into their fiatv accounts.

I gave up trying to help and convince people

Shame on you. St Brenton Tarrant made a killing on and then with the fabled Bitconnnnnnnnnnnect! Independently finacially independently! It was so good that even his wife didn't believe him

You laugh now, they laugh later. It's the endless cycle user.

Accumulated around 0.40$ sold at 1.09 and never coming back. After the mainnet release it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that this shit is a scam with no real partnerships. For fuck sake the price jumped 50% in 2 hours with a shitty blogpost from google, if this isn't the most obvious pump and dump sign I don't know what is.

Attached: 1524988039752.jpg (1474x890, 190K)

Binance...
Endure their fagotry and enjoy eoy

I don't buy ethereum shittokens, it's a rule for me.
Also I dead big money with Ravencoin and Enjin so I don't really need your LINK.

Also there is the fact that I hate you for spamming this board instead of keeping it in a general so I would never pump your bags out of spite.
I'm already well off in terms of money, I just do it for fun since 2018.

Been in crypto for 2 months. Severe mental damage from browsing Jow Forumsbitcoin and Jow Forumscryptocurrency. Thought BTC was king, Eth the prince and everything else unironic shitcoins. I believed it because since I entered BTC I made 40%.

Did some research, jumped ship to BCH. Then realised I was never going to make it with 5k capital in a top coin. Now I'm moving to XCM even though I got semi-JUSTed after buying top.

I didn't do any research on link until literally today. Now I don't trust you guys not to dump on me

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Go to Sub-Saharan Africa to find out how they do it

Keep digging

This. There’s two years worth of information on warosu.

>Now I don't trust you guys not to dump on me

I've been buying at least twice a month for the past 18 months and I don't plan on stopping until it doesn't make sense to wagecuck anymore.

That time is fast approaching.

>Been in crypto for 2 months
>To make it with 5k capital

Your problem is not 5k capital.

hmm but what about next year? did google even really sponsor this or was that implanted fake news based on the relative ambiguity of LINK?

u are in the right thread, my dumbass friend

Nolink because I swinged my 10k stack to BTC like 2 weeks ago. Not even sure why I did that.

ya'll thought this wikipedia article was a meme?

Attached: 1520818535653.png (701x517, 80K)

They are deploying on polkadot ;)
forum.web3.foundation/t/teams-building-on-polkadot/67

>hmm but what about next year?
Run your own node, have someone else manage your node, stake with a pool. There's options and selling isn't one of them.

>is it fake news?
I don't think you've been paying attention.

I'm a dev and I read the whitepaper. I know for a fact that no other dev would ever use it as it is designed. I also heard Sergey speak and he is a simpleton that doesn't know much about tech.

I didn't buy because I don't gamble on tech I know are scams like LINK, even if I know it could be profitable to do so. I'd rather buy tech that actually make sense to me as a dev, like BTC and ETH.

Im a dev too, what makes you think no other would use it as designed? What's the flaw in your opinion?

So can I mine, or act as some sort of Captcha affirmation until my node is more qualified?

What happened to EtherDelta? I used to buy from there.

There's many red flags, like the lack of precise specification for all the components of the system, as well as the lack of time frame to implement them. For example, The bitcoin and eth whitepapers had precise specification for most of everything.

They barely describe the specification for critical parts of the system, like reputation, which makes me believe they don't know how to do it properly and are just planning on winging it. If they had any idea on how to do it, they surely would write blog posts describing it, like real projects such as BTC, ETH, Tezos, even EOS does.

You really have to be a retard to buy LINK thinking it's anything other than vaporware. Remember that Theranos got to billions $ valuation with basically vaporware.

Nice bait

>they don't know how to do it properly and are just planning on winging it
Well, they just partnered with Google, who is about to authorize my post as not spam or from VPN, etc... I am sure that with that kind of caliber help they will figure things out.

Its not a partnership, it's a blog post explaining how to link the 2 systems together. That's what softwares do. It's good news for sure but I wouldn't call it a partnership. It's like saying Ruby on Rails partnered with Google because you can run it on a Google cloud instance.

biz

hhaahhah why live? why dont you end it now, since you will miss out on the greatest moon mission since ETH

Sold around mainnet at 1.1$, held since last year. Primarily, the mainnet from the perspective of a smart contract creator, is fucking nothing. (From a node operator's perspective, even more of a nothing) The memes aren't even funny as they were when link was 20 cents. On top of all this, I had a specific plan of swinging some of my stack on the blog post, that was supposed to come out a week before mainnet. Sergey lied and released them together, wrecking my scheme, which put the final nail in the coffin for my link stack.

I am salty about the google blog post price action but it's not something you can realistically predict. I don't know where it'll go in the future, to me LINK is now just another shitcoin, the magic is gone.

Attached: 1528926640490.jpg (1516x1076, 155K)

>Sold around mainnet at 1.1$
ouch

>just another shitcoin
dude that google announcement confirmed that we aren't

That's ironic, average sub-saharan african iq is 70. The average african nigger is more intelligent than you.

just placed my $50 I found on the ground on link, 30 linky, I'm gonna be rich!

He's coping, let him work on his own demons.

>announcement
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Moonboys ignoring facts and buying hype. This was fun when everyone laughed at chainlink and we showed them wrong, but now everyone holds chainlink and it's just laughable. All this positive reinforcement for holding chainlink is appalling.

Maybe, but if I had more chainlink I'd sell it right now.

Holy shit you bagholders are so retarded and tech illiterate. Listen, you're bagholding an illegal ICO scam. ChainLink is an unregistered security viewed as illegal by the United States government. Illegal to buy illegal to use. On top of the fact it's all vapourware anyway.

>but a blog post!!?

A fucking BLOG POST? Did you think a BLOG
was going to save your craptocoin's reputation? Nigger one of Google's 5000 devs showed interest and in typical fashion linkjeets turned it into a fucking 3 hour Bollywood movie and I could practically see tumeric on my screen whenever I scrolled past a link shitpost.

You must be underage as fuck. No way can an adult be this smoothbrained and naive.

>This is exactly what I'm talking about. Moonboys ignoring facts and buying hype. This was fun when everyone laughed at chainlink and we showed them wrong, but now everyone holds chainlink and it's just laughable. All this positive reinforcement for holding chainlink is appalling.
Literally what?
I suggest you take a step back and look at what you're saying.

>it's just a blogpost!
cope

Literally health problems and not having a single extra dollar or the necessary ID to purchase. Am doing better now and trying to find a dump to buy in

Yes it's a blog post. That's exactly what you pajeets have been shitting up my board for. If it's not that drowsy nu-male faggot Sir Gay giving the same speech 926 times to a crowd of 8 lost people its "BLOOOG BOST SIRSSS BUY QUECK". The absolute state of your 'investment'.

ChainLink ran a shoddy illegal ICO scam and now ChainLink shall not be available to any US citizen. Tell me how these 'derivitaves' services (thinking global finances are going to hinge on some soiteam's ERC-20 token is peak delusion) would use ChainLink and 'staking' when LINK is illegal to buy or hold?

Please do tell me how companies and individuals would legally buy and use ChainLink in the United States when it's classed as an illegal security by the SEC?

>Yes it's a blog post.
In case you missed it, that's how major companies (especially in tech) announce major developments now.

Get with the times, grampa.

I could've summarized it as: Chainlink is now popular. Popular thing eventually becomes unpopular. Repeat.
That's my way of thinking. It may be wrong, but I feel safer conserving my sat value than riding this.

>Please do tell me how companies and individuals would legally buy and use ChainLink in the United States when it's classed as an illegal security by the SEC?
>Please do tell me how companies and individuals would legally buy and use ChainLink in the United States when it's classed as an illegal security by the SEC?

If link was it's own coin and not an erc20 token then it would be gold. If ETH gets fucked then so will all other erc20 tokens.

I also didn't succumb to fomo.

>Chainlink is now popular. Popular thing eventually becomes unpopular.
So you're having Hipster Holder Syndrome; you can only hold coins that are obscure and people never heard of.

Nolinker here, but what triggered the recent pump?

>it's classed as an illegal security by the SEC
It's literally not.

Also, pic related.

Attached: google cloud chainlink link tokens.png (1607x827, 151K)