When will we hit peak Asian woman bubble...

When will we hit peak Asian woman bubble ? Right now it’s still super easy for the lowest of white man to attain a hot Asian but each day more and more people are getting yellow fever. Will Asian bitches ever get some standards besides “be white”?

Attached: 02B288B9-9589-48F2-BC39-5AD1F0A582CA.jpg (800x800, 99K)

the bubble has bursted already for 7/10+
its just that whites seriously have a hard time figuring out which asian womenz are actually attractive

Hey Jow Forums how do I achieve back gains like this?

Attached: 1558170318650.jpg (1446x960, 162K)

Jason Statham already has a wife and shes white. Nice try trying to force the asian vs white shit thread ya jew.

poor asian women

White guys go for "curvy" asians. While Asian males go for "anorexic" asians.
American's like fat, and Asian's like near anorexic.
There's plenty to go around considering we have complete opposite tastes.

This is a good point, I am pursuing a big breasted Japanese girl at the moment (she is some kind of female otaku for K-pop, and she really really likes food)

If I see whites dating Asians I always call them losers and tell at the women that they're race traitors. How come white women won't date Asian men? How is that fair?

Because white women have shit taste.

White women love the most dominant race of male which is black.

Attached: 1560525918176.png (602x960, 582K)

Asian men have small cocks and white women have deep pussies that's why they tend to enjoy big black cocks.

Asian women on the other me can't take black cocks very much.

Sempai

Asian>white in my experience. Better girlfriends overall, less crazy

someone with a back like that could punch you into the 5th dimension

>dominate race
>enslaved by physically inferior pedokikes that can't stop group molesting their 8 day old progeny
>dominate race
>everywhere they aren't morbidly obese they are dying of aids and starving to death
>dominate race
>intellect on par with trisomy 21 victims
>dominate race

Attached: nigger btfo.png (1054x698, 154K)

I guarantee this will pull as a tinder profile

Cant swim either

Get a body double like this fag

dude is like 5'8'' btw.

jealous faggot, you dont belong here

Unironically, swimming a fuck ton. Statham was a competitive swimmer before he was an actor. Look at Michael Phelps, same build. This is a little more obscure, but I met Wesley Clark in 2004 and he also has/had a super developed back and chest from swimming. Suits look weird on him.

Weighted pullups.

>the kikes bullied us into buying those slaves and amputating/torturing them when they couldn't work.
>the kikes control our government
>the kikes control our corporations
>the kikes control our president

>It's not warhawk Hitlers fault Germany now has a cuck culture that wants to be islamised

>the chinks are inferior, why haven't they been kiked yet?
>the nips commited so many fucking war crimes along with unit 731, they got off scot-free and they are still an uncucked ethno-state, it's not fair

>we whites are the master race

When will you fucking freaks shut up and go see a psychiatrist for the sake of you're mental health.

Attached: hahaha.png (800x597, 495K)

The only white men who want Asian women are the ones who fail at attracting white women

Jewish racemixing propaganda. The vast majority of white women are not attracted to blacks. Not even in a primal sexual way. Fearful/disgusted is more like it