Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-085646_Twitter.jpg (1439x1372, 402K)

if dubs i get a girl friend

Based and red pilled

Looks like its traps for you, faggot.

Attached: ahem.png (225x225, 10K)

Who are these losers? I could get a girlfriend when I was literally homeless
I'm not here for a girlfriend because I'm not a faggot

lol.

Women here, I would marry a Social Man with a steady job then some loser who relies on bitcoin or muh chainlink gains for money

tits or gtfo

" woman here"

>tfw told a girl I'm interested in about bitcoin before the golden bull run started

Gold diggers come at me!

Rolling for gf end of summer

We, each, get a different girlfriend. Right?
>Social Man with a steady job
Sort of like a serf or a slave. That might be good for you, but I think you'll just exploit him more and make him even more deeply unhappy.

How about you stop making people unhappy, and just suck off any incels that could use a good sucking off instead?

Attached: 1537478799846.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Have children roastie

I just bought the top (8710 USDT) like an absolute nigger after watch it go up all day. Then it immediately crashes.

Fuck me.

I did even worse. Last night I sold off the remainder of my monero stack at the absolute bottom. Now look where it is, at 4% gains it's the biggest gainer today.

Attached: 1535027175720.jpg (1176x1600, 224K)

Rolling for myself

Why do people want a gf? Or are these highschoolers which is the only time in life having a gf is some kind of status symbol.

This is an incel board. Get out.

based romano ate ass to save crypto

Attached: 0.png (960x1228, 844K)

You're looking for faggot

does this ugly incel not know that there's chad millionaires? unless you're a billionaire thots are just gonna go for the good looking rich guy instead of the ugly awkward one.

Attached: oprah-you-get-a-car.jpg (390x197, 19K)

girl here btw ill be ur gf for just 2 btc ;)
anyone interested? ;)

NIce larp faggot

what if one of them already earned 10 times the wealth the social man will in his lifetime

Attached: 1254353424.png (600x600, 143K)

If you post here it means you're an ugly roastie so no ty

Most likely. The average user on this board must be between 18-25. You can tell by the superficial point of views

oki ;(

Attached: 1512974668190.png (540x960, 464K)

tranny

Not 2 BTC but I'd give you 1 ETH

>Waste 2 BTC on a rostie
All women are whores

i'll talk with you on skype for 3 hours for 1 ETH

please anons don't be that desperate

>that opshop sweater

leftard poorfag roastie confirmed

I'll fuck the living shit out of you but you give me 1 ETH, deal?

>tfw no qt newfag redhead attentionwhore Jow Forums gf
hold me bros.....

Attached: 1552878649122.jpg (708x480, 37K)

you don't need her fren, you have us.

>Wizard in 3.5 months
Chainlink please

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Himouto! Umaru-chan R - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.42_[2017.11.12_19.02.43].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Wizard is at 33 y/o?

romano is a known crypto twitter aspie that regularly spergs out
the only females he interacts with are prostitutes

Pls be in london

[checked]
Oh shit just 3.5 more years for me.
UNLIMITED POWAAAH

m-me too
it always felt so far away, but now it's just around the corner

Attached: 1530365066944.png (460x460, 429K)

Do you guys feel the rope more and more every day? I'm 25 and "making it" in comparison to my peers but I just can't buy into the meme that life "truly begins at 30" for us, and every day that I get closer to 30 is a day closer to killing myself. I've had long term girlfriends, bought hookers for nights on end, fucked my brain with every drug under the sun, gotten fit as fuck, captained my team in footy, travelled half the world and still don't feel 'fulfilled' or have any relief about aging. The pleb in me is even considering going back to wagecucking just to pass time or even, god forbid, having kids. I know this is all materialistic, but I've been meditating for 5 years already and can find 'inner peace' in the moment but still not in regards to being a geriatric.

sharpie in pooper

>Women Here
okay pajeet

Attached: TitsGTFO.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Trips say I win at life.

No, but I’ll give you 0.01 btc for a blow job.

then go and try to solve it, you dont have anything better to do anyways. Might aswell go through medschool at your own leisurely pace and start researching how you can not die as a hobby.

Send Skype i'll pay you 1000 LINK for a full day

There are no women on Jow Forums anymore. They all left when the big crash of 2018 got more attention than them, and all normies eventually left leaving only assexuals behind
Prove me wrong with a pic of yourself with timestamp of today

>Do you guys feel the rope more and more every day?
Personally no. You seem to have no overarching goal in life. Either get one or have sex (for the purpose of reproduction), it's not an overarching goal but might as well be, as it'll waste a few decades of your life, leave your existential dread for future you. Who knows you might actually like it.

Or do this but you sound like a brainlet so maybe not.

i'm serious btw

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

Pathetic and will never make it in life

non-white kid eats the ass of someone getting dicked down for a living. really based