My friend is a reitred military after 20years service hes now 40. He lives in baja mexico...

My friend is a reitred military after 20years service hes now 40. He lives in baja mexico. 30mins away from san diego and the community is populated gringos, canadian snowbirds, ukranians for some reason and middle class mexicans. He pays 1200 a month for a huge house with a pool and 3 car garage. 1200 in san diego gets you a 1 bedroom apartment. Anyway he plays poker online and I got the idea of rooming with him till I make as he can get a mexican voting ID easily. Ive seen him cash out his poker winnings and crypto. With the coming crackdown on us crypto traders im considering this. Anyone else have any sort of experience abroad. I can literally go to the us everyweekend like this. Pic related.

Attached: images (8).jpg (619x495, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baja123.com/TIJUANA_REAL_ESTATE_LISTINGS/page_1754238.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you didn't even mention the hookers

its like you are fuding living in baja

Fuck off we're full. Go back to your third world country amigo.

Your friend is a traitor. Mexico is America's biggest enemy, they wage a eugenics and culture war on us except the genes are shit and the culture is EBT

Can't wait until the wall gets built so we can keep you third world scum out.

I dont know from what state exactly you are but reality here is different. Theres huge outlets right next to the border on the san diego side to cater to the mexicans. Like right next to the border as in behind the parking lot. Its nice actually. Most of these mexicans are whitish mate. Theyre not indian mayan types from deep mexico. Pic related. Behind that coach outlet is a parking lot followed by the border fence literally 150 yrds or so away. Its not like the movies in hollywood that once you cross the sky is yellow and theres donkies everywhere and indigineous mexicans in sandals. Theres even a bridge that you can cross over expidited without having to go through all the border patrol security for $15. If you only how much traffic happens here back and forth youd have a heart attack.

Attached: images (9).jpg (722x425, 43K)

Im not so much a party guy but yeah everyone in san diego knows little hong kong. Been there once. Really wanna go again. For those who dont know. Hong kong is a strip bar, hotel, and spa all rolled in one.

Attached: images (10).jpg (554x554, 40K)

I how you're using a VPN lmao

Tetsuonami will sudoku you.

I dont think theres att in mexico friendo. Pull up google maps. Look at the border of san diego and playas tijuana. Just looking at options. No need to be upset.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15-00-17-52.png (480x854, 144K)

>Mayan
>Mexicans

Attached: Roswell-UFOs-Today.jpg (615x793, 55K)

how much are you attached to your head, op? sooner or later, the cartel is gonna getcha

>hotel
that is a nice way to say brothel

can i make money from fuck prostitute there?

reporting this post to ICE authorities.

Ask your buddy how much medication he eats per day.

Enjoy the army americucks.
You never leave the system once you join.

I'd hate to live anywhere with intense UV/sun.

Lots of people with more money than me for sure. Never would know that baja was this developed by just watching our news.

If anyone is interested
baja123.com/TIJUANA_REAL_ESTATE_LISTINGS/page_1754238.html

Attached: w475h356.jpg (475x280, 28K)

Mexican andy is from Mexico hence his name

When you have to KYC your going to get fucked, renounce!

>americans vote in a president based on his campaign of keeping mexicans out
>now they're desperate to leave and go to mexico
Funny shit.

>3 years later, 0 wall

LMAO