The reason why I don't care about RLC delisting from US exchanges

The real power of RLC is shown right now. My eyes are open.

Eventually, when GPU computing is enabled for the iExec network, we will see mining dApps come out.
I have heard of Monero mining dApps already in development.

I will simply be able to exchange my RLC with a decentralized miner and receive my coin of choice, thanks to the PoCo algorithm.

I don't care how long this takes. If anything, this news of US crypto investors getting fucked over is just a reason to long term hold these gem-coins. FUCK THE SYSTEM. FUCK THE SEC. FUCK THE JEWS.

Also, Gilles said that he's working on ways of US customers being able to trade the coin. So it's almost a guarantee that RLC will survive this altpocalypse.

Attached: comfyiexec.png (598x600, 298K)

here's the gilles post

Attached: photo_2019-06-15_03-01-02.jpg (590x1280, 90K)

then you have just another coin you can't cash out , retard. Also cloud mining is not profitable, you're going to lose money if you pay someone else to mine. Shit idea.

>then you have just another coin you can't cash out
It could be a slew of minable coins, even BTC. You are clearly uninformed in this subject.

>Also cloud mining is not profitable
Decentralized cloud mining != centralized cloud mining
Big difference, iExec is the first of its kind.

>you're going to lose money if you pay someone else to mine
You might pay a slight premium but it's better than not being able to trade. It massively lowers the risk of holding RLC.

> Decentralized cloud mining != centralized cloud mining
Yes.. yes it is equal in terms of profitability. No one will let you mine coins at or under their selling price, doesn't matter if cloud mining business or individual.

> slew of minable coins, even BTC.
Can't run iexec on asics.

> it is equal in terms of profitability.
No it's not, because there's no middleman. The market will decide the price. Even if miners make 10-100$ over market price it is still worth it for them, especially if they believe RLC will have a greater ROI in the future. They can also point their miners at the other plethora of iExec related services.

>Can't run iexec on asics
This is a strawman argument based in current time and current technology of iExec.

The point is, in the near future the iExec marketplace will become a sort of pseudo crypto-market where instead of trading directly, you will trade via mining dApps.

RLC makes RLC obsolete

RLC makes exchanges obsolete.
RLC makes the US government obsolete.
RLC makes being poor obsolete.

You seem to get desperate, you spammed pictures and one-liners for a year, and since like couple days you go out of the way to write down walls of text.
Glad you are rekt.

I'm not rekt. I always take profits. I still believe in RLC, and even moreso with this knowledge.

I bet you're a bagholding linkfag with no hope left. You won't be able to sell your bag either, because your coin can't do decentralized verifiable mining from dApps.

Sorry to disappoint you, only one thing for me.

Attached: niggerfaggot.png (159x74, 2K)

???????????????????

but what does the actual token do

You trade it for computations. That's the general simplified explanation. There's other shit like trading it for private data-sets, powering decentralized AI/robots, and other shit.

But the big thing here is immutability in times like these. If mining dApps come out next year these jews wont be able to stop us from trading RLC.

You can still trade on dex'es or with VPN. Thinking that anyone will go through the time, money and energy expense of mining another coin paid by RLC just to exchange between both shows the grave metal state of RLC bagholders caused by massive, repeated losses.

*grave mental

cope

Dex's have zero liquidity for RLC.

>Thinking that anyone will go through the time, money and energy expense of mining another coin paid by RLC just to exchange between both

Wow it's so hard to point your miners at something new for the sake of new opportunities. Also, the miners would most likely be able to mine other computations on the iexec network.

It's all automated once you get it set up so you clearly don't know what you're talking about!
Take this scenario.
Say that XMR is trading for 100$
Say that RLC is trading for 1$
Say that RLC is still untradable in the US.
Say that the conversion rate for XMR-mining dApps is 110$ per XMR

If someone is unable to trade 100 RLC for $100 in BTC they are going to take that 10% XMR-dApp mining premium for the sake of being able to move their RLC, and the miners are going to bank an instant easy 10%.

french scam

there's still time to buy LINK

how can anyone defend this pos? It's at its all time satoshi low/ lmfao

This is the type of low-iq mouthdribble that makes me believe biz is full of retarded pajeets.

you obviously don't understand how a free market works. If there is a 10% premium on selling RLC through this needlessly complicated system, you bet your ass there people will be trading for a much lower premium on a dex. Liquidity is not any dex'es because people use centralized exchanges right now, dex'es will have liquidity once centralized exchanges are banned. That is if there is any demand for RLC at all.. which there isn't and there won't be, shitface.

RLCtards are the worst bunch, always claiming technical and moral superiority while in reality not understanding the simplest things. Maybe thats why they also don't understand why their token is dumping to hell.

And you obviously don't understand opportunistic market economics. If dex's don't have any liquidity but bagholders can buy mining time for other coins, you bet your dumb ass they are going to use that service.

>That is if there is any demand for RLC at all.. which there isn't and there won't be, shitface.
Ah you're just another retard fudding because you don't understand the massive scope of what RLC is capable of.
Kill yourself and have someone throw your body in a dumpster.

>If there is a 10% premium on selling RLC through this needlessly complicated system, you bet your ass there people will be trading for a much lower premium on a dex.
true
> Liquidity is not any dex'es because people use centralized exchanges right now, dex'es will have liquidity once centralized exchanges are banned.
I think it revolves more about when they actually get good UX wise and scaling wise while retaining trustlessness and uptime. Stablecoins and stablecoin onboarding is now mature enough to replace CEX onboarding, but ONLY if its done via a wallet manager on PC and phone that has both that and a suitable DEX in the same package.

There needs to be a "one stop shop" for crypto where all you need to do is download a wallet manager and use your credit or debit card to onboard with a stablecoin.

>That is if there is any demand for RLC at all.. which there isn't and there won't be, shitface.
We'll see I guess. I'm personally still on the fence. I'm running workers but didn't buy more than the few dollars needed to stake to run workers. I want to get a feel for how far they've come and how feasible it is myself before I put in any serious money. I understand your doubts and to some degree share some of them.

>RLCtards are the worst bunch, always claiming technical and moral superiority while in reality not understanding the simplest things.
Honestly this goes for any cryptocurrency fanboy group. The majority will have some idea that it's the best and won't admit that they do not understand it that well.

I think the exchange/onboarding problem will be solved within 6-12 months. I know of a project that is in a pretty advanced stage that could provide the the simple onboarding UX I described. Should be live some time in the summer. Remains to seen if iexec will understand the opportunity and make sure there is an easy conduit between that and paying for iexec services. Ideally through some "pay with stablecoin" autoconversion via dex.

> We'll see I guess. I'm personally still on the fence. I'm running workers but didn't buy more than the few dollars needed to stake to run workers.

Well what I said was a bit hyperbole, realistically I see some usage in the future, but just not enough to justify the current marketcap let alone 10x of that or whatever number people are claiming around here. Obviously that goes for most utility tokens, but there its mostly about catching hype with exchange listings/partnerships/etc. RLC already has exausted its partnership potentials and exchange listings, and couldn't catch real hype, I'm thinking it is pretty much doomed. Maybe there will be real usage some day, but I don't see this coming before 2021 or so, and even then not at the level people are talking about today.

> I know of a project that is in a pretty advanced stage that could provide the the simple onboarding UX I described
Tell us, fren

> Gilles fedak the fag is here again, shilling this scamcoin
Fuck off gilles, no one is buying your already dumped shit

Finally dumped half my RLC bags for more LINK yesterday. The other half is freebie as i luckily sold a bunch at 12k sats twice during the alibaba hype. Letting the rest ride for a couple years to see what happens. iExec is the second best (utility token) team in crypto next to Sergey and his crew so i still have my hopes up for the long run.

>sold the bottom of one coin for the top of another
you will learn soon

Ya. It pained me having to do it, but the LINK dip at 18k sats yesterday was too tempting to let slip.
I still hold a decent bag of RLC, but LINK is going higher short/mid term while RLC is pretty much bottoming and will sideways for a while before any serious price action (atleast thats my bet.) who knows i might get rekt, but its a gamble im willing to take, fren.