$2 waiting room

Attached: 70EF28B4-BB37-4F2E-8EDF-2F540F8DB34C.jpg (888x1120, 210K)

Paaaaampeeeeeet !!!!

What juicy larps ended up being true?

Attached: 1546524536193.jpg (1042x586, 97K)

Facebook will confirm chainlink integration with libra next week or it will be buried somewhere in the technical documentation . Screencap this

Would we hit 4 or 5 dollars after facebook?

lmao facebook is not going to use chainlink stop spreading doo doo

Federal Reserve confirmed to sign contract with ChainLink. Next week= department of defense. After that, Trump himself will buy chainlink and shill on Twitter

To add to this, the Facebook folder leak and response Rory gave “make of it what you will” is them keeping quiet about the NDA because Libra was top secret in development for the past year. Testnet next week with a target release next year.

We know about cryplets, but don’t know the extent of what it means. I speculate we’ll get superior azure integration versus google cloud.

Since 2/3 big cloud platforms will be offering oracles, we should assume the #1 will, Amazon (AWS). Not sure if anyone has seen any breadcrumbs for AWS but I’d we have then I think we can speculate with a 99% chance they will integrate as well

This leaves docusign. We knownits coming but don’t know when or what the announcement will be. It could coincide with the azure announcement. I’m leaning towards Microsoft being the winner here as cryplets is no secret. Also my boy Yorke is based. Do with this info as you wish...

Attached: 34327851-E523-4128-A4AE-9FB5EBB67D8C.jpg (587x546, 255K)

Shit larp why would fagbook use an Eric 20 token. Cringe and cope linkfags.

These posts were always believable, after the google announcement its almost a certainty. The question is will the markets react at all?

>He thinks Facebook will use his shitcoin

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 142427BB-C6EC-4F75-8C57-39BB0F283663.jpg (258x245, 12K)

What facebook folder leak? Pics or larp

Attached: meh.ro12220.png (830x1262, 230K)

hello nulinker

>hello nulinker
I bought pre ico/etherdelta faggot
Give me proof

No one show him anything. How sad we have worked so hard for faggots like this. He can get fucked next week and buy at $5-$10

Let people DYOR as always.

newfag

Fudding link used to be funny. But now that Google officially endorsed and legitimized chainlink, it's all true. The rumors the partnerships...everything. If you think fudding on a Malaysian free-motion quilting forum will suppress the price, well Toby you got another thing coming

>>>/r*ddit/

> $5-10
> next week

k bro

Libra is going to blow the lid off this shit. You’re incredibly stupid if you don’t see it.

Gcp integration is weak compared to azure or AWS. But it’s the first domino to set off this exponential growth. Stay poor.

Attached: 1560059844157.jpg (1324x747, 203K)

>2018
>Libra in development for a year

We finna get it boys

I got a couple links saved under the bed, would be more than happy with $5-10, I just don't see that happening this year, let alone next week.

Yeah best you sell now on the top mate

It's great just holding something with an ATH in 2019.

Attached: 1560140961407.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)

Ain't that the truth brother
Last January was a rough ride! $5 Linkies would just be incredible

If Facebook ends up using Chainlink, $5-10 next week is in the cards. It’s extremely likely that that will since they need a oracle and CL is the standard. Cheng isn’t advising them for nothing.

Nufag here: what is a Cheng? Why would Facebook need to know the price of Ethereum? Is Chainlin the shadowfork of Chainlink? Can I run my Samsung fridge as a node?

Yes.

Based and Iota pilled

Holy shit, you are unironically right.

He is the Director of Engineering at Facebook.

Facebook is creating a coin. Of course he they will use Chainlink.

Attached: 1554199231946.png (835x380, 256K)

Cheng Gang is a meme chinese commie who larps on twotter

The fact that you don’t recognize the inevitability of Facebook using Chainlink for GlobalCoin shows that you haven’t done your research. Stay poor.

What?

Facebook will create a coin. All I am saying is that they are going to use Chainlink.

This is certain.

What about conflict of interest and SEC bullshit?

What? Facebook is doing a project where they require an oracle. Which will be chainlink. This is not a sleazy practice. Just networking.

lol what?

It's not like he is a researcher or investor pushing a private agenda in secret to gain.

He is developing a blockchain plattform for facebook and happen to be an expert on Chainlink.

This is why it is certain that facebook-coin is going to use Chainlink.

It is known!