150k Sell walls are back for LINK

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Capture.png (1329x595, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/crypto-trading-trips-what-are-whales-and-sell-walls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sweet, finally a way to accumulate

This
Was planning on dropping another 1k at last .80 cents but had urgent stuff to pay for

>150k usd sell walls
>300 mn usd daily trade volume

Pick one

Aaaahhhhhh !!!!!
Stop the rapening, Sergeeeey !!!
Link 1k sats eoy !!!

theyre literally whipping out around 600-700k LINK again just to make sure it doesnt pump past 23k sats

Attached: Capture.png (287x108, 5K)

Yea but surely if there’s all that daily volume it will just get eaten up

volume's been steadily dropping since yesterday mate. The numbers on CMC are lagging and dont give an idea of how much lower it is now than it was yesterday. I dont think we'll bust through this wall that easily but I hope to god we do.

if we stabilise above $2 AND get a big announcement sometime next week, $3.50 - $4 isn't out of the realm of possibility

The growth is being managed because LINK aint a PnD.
>wut iz Market Making for 1000oey, Alex

Attached: 852CE10E-8326-4C16-8FB0-984DF6172A6B.jpg (657x527, 67K)

regardless, lots of Korean volume. Total volume is still 100m+, which is 10x the last year

This year will be great for LINK; I can feel the difference when trading it. This year, I actually want to buy more; whereas last year I was angry the whole time that it kept dropping.

When $15 link?

why were you angry? lol it was a bear market what did you expect to happen

Are massive sell walls bullish?

>make 50% gains 5 times until all buying sentiment is depleted
>get out of the way and make 10-50x gains

Fucking whales.

Or another whale takes the prize,

cryptovest.com/news/crypto-trading-trips-what-are-whales-and-sell-walls/

They are inherenty bearish as they exert downward pressure but in circumstances like these, where they appear at really specific levels every single time the price approaches that level, its obvious price suppression.

I think we're dealing with direct manipulation from binance bots rather than a rich whale group

Except it didn't really drop at all last year.

Can you explain to a brainlet how this works? Why do whales suppress the price, wouldnt it be better for them to just trade based on asvanced TA?
T. Gigabrainlet

>whales
its the natural balance inherit in chainlinks stability. coffee and such.

This will probably answer my question

If not for accumulation which after this amount of time I doubt it would be, its to simply sell into volume. Its not easy to liquidate a large amount of an asset so the best time to sell off your holdings is when everyone else is trying to buy during periods of high volume.

if you take public order books on any exchange seriously, you're delusional.

>during periods of high volume.
Volume dropped significantly though ever since those massive sell walls kept Link from boosting over 2 USD.
So this tactic doesn't make sense.

big sell walls means being able to buy without driving the price too much and produce fomo for bots and sheep when you are actually trying to accumulate more. They are serious, but not the same as in traditional markets

big sell walls usually disappear was soon as the actual price approaches them.

whoever it is is fucking based

It is more likely though that they're put up for buying, not selling.

They dont know they need to press buy not sell for that. Right?

>nolinker doesnt want the price to moon

Have sex

sell walls are for buying
buy walls are for selling

when will you ever learn

where do I go to see sell walls?

this

Are you trolling

bitconnect.com

>150k sell wall
tfw that's less than 100k link now. feels crazy

Bullish af

Bag-up fren, we going to $4 nao.

Where do I view these sell walls pls anons.

Go to Binance, go to the Link-BTC pair, click on the "depth" tab.

stop spoon feeding, that is what the cucks from rebbit are for

> $2Million+ Link transferred to binance
>wallet last used 8 months ago

what did they mean by this

Attached: fuckuuuuwhaaaale.png (644x292, 56K)

They’re bringing in reserve funds to keep the price down.

Only for so long through, they’ll get eaten up if they’re not careful. I hope it is some mega-sperg whale group and they get eaten and miss the singularity. It’s probably bots though.

CZ chinking us one last time on the way out the door.

It's over

We need mega brainlets like this to buy through these sell walls.

Those digits

If you're a whale, why would you want to keep the price down? To buy more? If that's the case, it makes no sense to sell in order to keep the price down. You'd have to buy back what you sold eventually (plus whatever you want to add to your position) which would the price right back up, making you average cost higher.

Clearly all of you retards that say whales want to keep the price down have never tried to sell an illiquid asset.

All these whales are trying to do is sell. They dgaf if the price goes up or not.

no they start panic with few and others pay for his buy lower . dont you get that ?

Someone big knows the pump is over and they're cashing out at the top

Attached: addie.jpg (285x180, 9K)

>Clearly all of you retards that say whales want to keep the price down have never tried to sell an illiquid asset.

>chainlink
>500 million volume
>illiquid

Lol yes it did, from january until july the trend was down. After that we started this beastly uptrend but link was btfo down to 2k sats last year

They are fake walls that will be pulled