Why are libertarians so based?

We are going to change the world AGAIN.

We are going to to the equivalent to the American Revolution and constitution, but for the whole world.

Legacy government will become more and more irrelevant over the next 5-10 years. Blockchain projects will perform as virtual opt-in governments - with the ability to organize people and money to provide traditional government services like police and fire protection, trade licensing, and even welfare programs and food stamps (tokens).

In a few years it will be normal for children to not even have social security numbers - keep in mind in California they would still be entitled as illegals to drain legacy government state benefits like education and healthcare.

in 10-15 years 25% of the populations only interaction with the legacy government will be strictly violent

It won't necessarily be a "good life" but we literally are going to change the world

Attached: 1559493790063.jpg (486x601, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhuRL4N5d0w
lifesitenews.com/opinion/the-united-nations-wants-a-one-world-government-in-less-than-twelve-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dat ass

the toilet on this biche...

>Blockchain projects will perform as virtual opt-in governments - with the ability to organize people and money to provide traditional government services like police and fire protection, trade licensing, and even welfare programs and food stamps (tokens).
Libertarians truly are retarded

I would lose control and ejaculate before successfully penetrating.

imagine the sniffy sniff

Attached: 1560472738760.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Nice brapper. But yes, anything that will piss off Jews is something I will get behind 100%. FUCK KIKES. Israel has no fucking right to exist.

>he thinks the current governments will allow this to happen

>We are going to to the equivalent to the American Revolution and constitution, but for the whole world.

Fuck off amerifag, read some history outside your retarded country.

Fundamentally, the only correct answer.

Attached: 1559693560733.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

this shit looks hilarious and im straight. imagine how much more silly it would look if you were gay?

Pretty sure gays love ass, my man.

Attached: 1559682212888.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

ass of dudes that is lmao

can you guys go to hc or s and get some new ass pics. you guys keep posting the sams 5-10 girls.

You are either underage or a faggot

>he thinks blockchain is just cryptocurrency
oh sweet summer child

>gay dudes like the asses of women

just listen to yourself lmao

holy shit, there are instagrams dedicated to showing ass? the crisis of the modern world is worse than i thought

At least you don't have to imagine right? Queer-bag? Lol lmao ROFL copter Soi Soi soi

>Ass
In general you fucking room temp IQ having mothercucker

Attached: 20190612_020723.jpg (1078x956, 268K)

Attached: mp,650x642,gloss,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

All Libertarians I've ever met are fucking retarded. Spouting about freedom from government oppression while actually supporting fascist policies and sucking the cocks of police officers. Fuck off

>we are going to change the world:
youtu.be/uhuRL4N5d0w

Attached: C9201C40-A8F0-4329-BF66-EEC2472808C7.jpg (1079x751, 200K)

>piss off jews

are all poltards such idiots?
>legacy government becomes obsolete
>significant portion of functions outsourced to DApp solutions developed by FANG
>every government in the world bends the knee one by one
>lifesitenews.com/opinion/the-united-nations-wants-a-one-world-government-in-less-than-twelve-years

remember that you're profiting off from all this