Tfw haven’t slept in 3 days

>tfw haven’t slept in 3 days

Attached: 27BF1892-B16B-4650-954B-7EC56FC8E2E4.jpg (827x881, 415K)

what has kept you awake op?

Why?

meth

Step away from the computer and go for a nice long walk, about an hour, with no music or any other stimulation.

Then come home, have a really hot shower, lie down in bed and put on a long history podcast or some ASMR videos (don't watch the screen though).

I sometimes like to think how nice it will be if I never wake up, or how nice it will be if I ever get a gf, that helps put me to sleep when I have been awake for days.

Try to sleep during the nights, and get some sunlight during the days.

get a prescription for 15 mg mirtazapine
>inb4 (((medication)))

get some form of rehab user, theres no future with a heavy drug addiction

in the meanwhile i sleep around 12 hours per day, with each time i go to sleep i hope i'll never wake up

Based tweeker. Remember the bugs underneath your skin are real and you need to dig them all out

>tfw i haven't felt anything in 3 days

>tfw meth

I was up for 5 days straight when RSR launched, legit just tweaking hard and staring at charts the entire time. eventually fell asleep on my keyboard when my body wouldn't take it no more and I could smoke a g without catching a buzz.

thank god I'm not one of them smoothbrain cunts that go psychotic from sleep deprivation. I had some mad audio and visual hallucinations but they were still obviously just that, hallucinations. Don't know how some cunts get so worked up and fried on the shit (but obviously I concede that it can happen, sister got cooked as fuck and is still retarded 5 years after going clean).

Good luck when you quit user. I was financially forced to 3-4 weeks ago and I can honestly say I've never felt less motivated and more suicidal in my life (have had many years' long opi and benzo addictions and while benzos ruined me as a person far more, years of meth abuse has made unable to feel joy or have any sort of reward-for-effort again)

I feel sad cus this has literally never happened to me. Face and teeth still in mint condition.

>hot shower
>no gf
just stop fapping every fucking day, retard. your life will change substantially. jerk off every 3rd or 4th day max, once a week would be optimal

Just take a xanax? Works for me

I haven't been able to sleep either. I came to the sickest most doomer realization this morning. When I finish my law degree, which I did just to do something, both my parents will be dead or non compos mentis. My cat will enjoy the better cat food. I have made hundreds of thousands just obsessively trading these funny tokens. That doesn't do anything to make me happier. I'll run my 5th marathon this fall and hopefully set a PB but I can share that triumph with the one person I'm still in touch with from college. 5 years from now I will have more assets in real estate, stocks, crypto and fiat than any sane single man would need. I tried so fucking hard to be the best and at the end of the day nobody will be around to give a fuck.

Attached: inline_facialma_1457472431.jpg (1024x640, 61K)

Now you need to seek meaning in life

I wouldn't know where to begin.

gotta add though that daytrading on meth is fucking awesome. Brain runs fast enough to calculate TA and place orders within seconds, not scared to take risks (opis/weed) but also not dumb as shit with your money (benzos/alcohol). When I make it (only 50k linket so few years away) I may just buy a lifetime supply of meth and trade until my teeth and brain rots out.

try religion

who the fuck actually does meth, really? cocaine is head and shoulders above meth in every way.

can't speak for everyone but here in Australia we can pay $200 a g (still fucking ridiculous compared to other countries) for high quality meth that will keep someone with no tolerance going for a week, or we can spend $300 a g on shitty 20% cocaine that might buzz you for a night if you're lucky.

also meth simply releases so much more dopamine than cocaine ever will. puts far less strain on the heart and lasts way longer, too.

Start with marcus aurelius' meditations fren. End with mein kampf.
Seriously, I hope you make it in the living life sense as well.
Your race is your family and we'll always be here to pick you up when you falter.
But for now start with marcus aurelius to calm the mind and forge your own path after that.
Much love fren.

thank you fren