Volume is bleeding out

>megadump imminent
>should I sell and increase my stack when it dips -24%
>should I hodl and watch how the price bleeds out
look at the charts. the volume is decreasing at a rapid rate. I have fear. prep your pink wojaks.

Attached: Chainlink_37.jpg (2053x1287, 2.84M)

don't be greedy and take profits, we will see .80 $ soon

so do I think. so do I think.
>about to sell 2800 Link

Cash out, the bears are trying to prevent a crypto happening

Bullies. OP don't listen to them. Its gonna pump to ath soon screencap this

Yesterdays huge volume was whales to prevent pump so they could buy more

I sold. took my profits. now will go to sleep. it's a bulltrap. I an see cleary. btc is pusing sideways. no new buy. altcoin volumes are drying up. dump is imminent. I feel it.
>trust me

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says ok got it

regarding this thread you have two opposing directions biz is pointing to. how to do the opposite my dear brainlet?

yeah but your direction is retarded

taking profits is retarded. aha. so greed is a good thing? oho. teach me. what's next? gonna tell me niggas are people? like... you and ... you? friendly reminder that this is a racist board and we hate lgbtq.

Nulinker tears are delicious.
I couldn't even begin to imagine giving a shit about a dump when most of my accumulation has been at .30c.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

CAINAM A ERA UOY

Fuck me, i was approving that we should stop FUDding but seeing such fucking imbeciles like OP im full ok with FUD link to 0 just to get rid of this stupid niggers.

Whales do your job and destroy those filthy swingy-nulinkers

Attached: 1560167848176.png (500x357, 209K)

I'm waiting for Chainlink to go to 0. It's a scam.

Attached: 1555671199565.png (644x820, 622K)

>we
Fuck off you don't speak for me cunt

>friendly reminder that this is a racist board and we hate lgbtq.
this

t. nig

it recovered quickly from the panic dropout after google's announcement. if only I could buy LINK more easily

look looki. abdullah somehow managed to operate modern technology. and he can read AND write. there must be a downside to this... ah wait, mudslime. kys subhuman piece of shit. this is a racist board. we hate muslims.

nigga nigga nigga fag fag fag. fuck your nigga nigga nigga sista dead dead dead. nigga nigga nigga fag fag fag. rape your nigga nigga nigga brother dead dead dead.

It's like when a kid learns a new word and gets told it's bad so he starts spamming it everywhere

spotted the zerolinker

spotted the libfag

The absolute STATE of nolinker cope.

What is your buy in, cuck? Be honest – this is user. At what figure will you bend the knee like all the others?

Attached: 1558693209582.jpg (677x530, 107K)

sell and buy a rope

Yep, $2.80 will be the bottom after next pump