What the FUCK happened to these guys? they used to be our golden goose. now it seems like they can't do anything right

what the FUCK happened to these guys? they used to be our golden goose. now it seems like they can't do anything right.

Attached: REQ.png (324x90, 3K)

Let's see, where to start...
They overestimated their own skills. They aimed too high for too many targets. They began to see themselves as fucking rock stars and felt that they deserve to live the lifestyle of a rock star. THEY'RE A BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS FRENCH FROGS

They never were the golden goose. And if they where, it was when REQ pulled 100x or so. I sold at 70x and traded for link

reminder: you could've bought LINK
REQ is dead

Attached: y_EoJVl6UlT6d4rBdmTNTGQXaiJuV6_R1fsC87U5ugI.png (854x298, 26K)

I remember in a thread a guy went from link all into req right before the big bust
He called me an idiot, said req will moon way harder and before link then he will trade back
I hope he didn’t hold all the way down

based

They were always shit, remember reading some french user warned us.

I open the fridge. The smell of mozzarella slowly crawls up to my nostrils. I freeze up. Terrifying thoughts begin to emerge from my subconsciousness as the mozzarella engulfs me. I cannot take it anymore. The flashbacks make me have a seizure. I fall towards the floor but remain unscrached as I hit a soft cheesy texture instead. Entire room is now filled with this moist Italian culinary disaster. I begin to suffocate and in desperation utter my last words "I REQUEST MY MONEY BACK".

Many such cases fren

Attached: 1544851420521.jpg (634x637, 53K)

IF REQ ever reaches .50 again, I'll sell my 11k. If not, I don't see the point. I made the horrible mistake of setting a goal to accumulate 10k (I was so proud of myself for exceeding that goal) and then uninstall Blockfolio and go back to Jow Forums for a year, with no intention of checking the price. Well, yeah, I fucked up. By the time I came back to Jow Forums, shit ass REQ was fucking .04 and selling was pointless. God, I wish I had went all in on LINK. Or, at least, not been an idiot and monitor the damn price/progress.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Imagine ever trusting French people. JUST imagine being that dumb. Unfathomable.

Kek

if you couldn't tell that REQ was an obvious scam from day 1, I have some bad news about your IQ

they're still making progress and working toward their vision.

the price is terrible but at this moment crypto doesnt have real world adoption so it doesnt fucking matter.

Their team is legit btw and they wont exit scam

Attached: 2071.png (64x64, 6K)

wow. imagine your level of mental depravity and the retardism on top. I don‘t want to be your fren.

ellö oui oui tous french imbecile. how pathetic that the c-level team members have to monitor biz.

gtfo pajeet

Not even trying to shit on it but when I go to their site I cant find any page which tells me who the basic team even consists of

there is a link to their Linkedin website

Also, a recruiter cold me last week and when I said I'm only interested in crypto she mentionned request in Amsterdam, so they're still recruiting apparently.

Hi, you seem to have posted in Jow Forums when you clearly meant to be on Jow Forumscryptocurrency. Please get the fuck out of this board now or we will start a smart contract to do very bad things to you. Bye!

Lmfao

I don't believe they've given up but I do believe they're probably suffering from self doubt now. They set their sights way too high right off the bat.Once they realized that there was no way in hell they could reach such heights, they had to come back to reality. Now I don't think even they know what the fuck they want their coin to be. They don't know what the fuck they want their coins to do. And, they don't know how to make it do the things that they don't know how to make it do. It's almost like watching an autistic chimp try to figure out how to play chess while trying to build a new mousetrap. I wish they would at least give me some kind of hope that I will some day break even on their shitcoin. I'm still trying to tihnk positive dude

Attached: thinkpositivedude.jpg (617x283, 18K)

They just released a bunch of new shit faggot. Give those French pieces of shit some time, the ultimate JUSTing will be when req moons hard as fuck and biz misses it because they’ve been burned before. Think about it, you know it’s the biz way

Dumped my 71k REQ for BTT a few weeks ago