D E F L A T I O N A R Y

Attached: ayki.jpg (600x400, 32K)

Bought a few days ago. Already up 50%, this is just the beginning. Mainnet Q3, superiour to IOTA, ETH, etc.

pump and dump scam
can you stop making a trillion threads?

Are you the same idiot from the other thread you had to run from? Only you abuse your VPN with your multiple IDs and multiple personalities praising yourself. Tragic and pathetic.

Same argument every thread. Gotta do better R P from Telegram.

You being a lying idiot with multiple IDs and personality disorder is a statement. Not an argument. I am not on Telegram.

I made two posts. But you make hunderts of threads because it's just a scam, if it wasn't, why are you not able to keep one single general going? Also stop projecting, OP and you are clearly the same person.

You’re talking about yourself? Hundreds of post with the same excuse when someone criticizes this coin. Not a good look.

>I made two posts. But you make hunderts of threads because it's just a scam
I have not made a single post, psycho, and I am not OP. I saw your deranged comments some months ago with market cap was 1M. Remember? You lied through your teeth all the time. Worst pathological liar on the whole board. Here, pic of you talking to yourself as a true psycho. In true serial killer style. Enjoy.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

if you're gonna buy a retarded logo at a low-cap, UND is the patrician's choice.

Attached: UND2.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>psycho
>personality disorder
>serial killer
Wait a minute, aren't you the one girl that threw around the exact same words shilling in AMB spam threads, or am I confusing the coin here? I am 99,9% sure I recognize your rants.

>confusing the coin here

What's this

DAG is like the perfect storm. Remember in fortest gump when the storm wiped out all the shrimp boats and only bubba gump was left? Exact same shit. Its one of the only SEC compliant US coins, you are looking at a gargantuan marketcap/volume. Even DAG holders themselves don't realize it.

>200k USD volume
no thanks, good luck selling your stack without crashing the price

no shit numb nuts if it had high vol it would be 100x more expensive. they will be doing screencaps of this in a couple years with how the top gainer of the last five years was so underestimated.

Pedocoin?

>no thanks, good luck selling your stack without crashing the price
lol. What an idiot. That's one of the attributes of a severely undervalued coin. If everybody knew about the coin and had a very high volume, it wouldn't be a hidden diamond in the market place, would it?

dude it just needs 2 guys with a decent stack to crash the price back to 20sats, no sorry not buying that shit

>hidden diamond
so that's how you call pnd shitcoins?

>pnd shitcoins?
Present your case, pathologically lying psycho with multiple VPN IDs. Be my guest. No lies and logically sound arguments only, please.

how about you argue why it's not just anither pnd shitcoin #23145242, low MC with low volume and an 100% price increase in the last week sounds a lot like "buy my bags please sir"

>how about you argue why it's not just anither pnd shitcoin
Have you seen the tech? Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about?

yeah nice tech, on paper like any other pnd shitcoin

Back to your drugs, Mickey Mouse.

FTM is basically doing what DAG is actually doing. I own both but DAG is the real deal.