Constellation (DAG) - 1000x Bull Run Just Started

Primed for Binance now (US team, DIDN'T have an ICO).
Recently bottomed out. Now rising fast.
DAG-tech (aka next gen blockchain)
Superior to IOTA, FTM.
Ultra low marketcap.
Mainnet Q3

Attached: 1560519829360.jpg (745x481, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

worthless pump and dump shit

Devs/founders are serious and committed. Pic related.

Attached: 2019-06-15_08-27-52.png (905x434, 36K)

>worthless pump and dump shit
Interesting. Present your best logical arguments.

Founders are serious and commited criminals and potheads, true.

Going to be whitelisted on every exchange
Smart money anticipated this
Enjoy your china hustle trash. Compare that to holding the next ETH 100% sec approved
So the fudder idiot from last summer is back again with the SAME lies as before? You claimed one year ago that they had day traded and lost all their money. Lie. You claimed you had reported them to the police. Lie. You claimed you had reported them to the SEC. Lie. You claimed they were exit scamming, one year ago. Lie.

Attached: 1560529737671.jpg (814x1408, 427K)

This looks good. Pic, plus video:
Coffee Talk: Ethereum vs. Constellation with Constellation CTO Wyatt
youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M

Attached: 2019-06-15_12-10-54.png (672x551, 240K)

Up 14% today on CoinMarketCap.

Check their cringey telegram. Patting themselves on the back with phoney Silicon Valley cliche. No one even talks about what this coin even does in there, just moon boy talk. Check for yourselves.

Are you this idiot, pic?

Attached: DAG 2018-11-22_00-12-03.png (741x554, 39K)

Are you this? Cringe.

Attached: A81C71B1-B6E3-4A6A-85AE-33635B58C0BD.jpg (640x635, 249K)

Love how they can't stop it. Hilarious. DAG will be at 150sat within a week while theyre rotting in their china hustles.

Here is a hint. DAG is one of the only SEC compliant coins in the space making it a next gen platform friendly across every exchange.

Who will fortune 500s team with? A bunch of random koreans and eastern europeans or san francisco white americans? Hmm

What's cringy? The devs and founders just announced they will burn their tokens, 17% of total supply. All you pathological liar has to say to that is "cringe". Are you on drugs again? It must be very hard for you to see other people make success after you crashed after the 2017 boom. Do something positive with your life instead of spread your mental garbage all over Jow Forums every single day. At least stop your pathological lying.

Imma drag up the infograph and hand it out since fucknut keeps stalking DAG

Dude is so tragic.

He always come with his VPN, uses multiple IDs and start to talk to himself, praising himself and having long conversations with himself. Creepy dude and clearly clinically mental problems. Pic related.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

Up 15.5% today on CoinMarketCap.

Your new CEO Ben with the phoney positivity, still can’t figure out the tokenomics more than a year after funding completed. The 2-3 bagholders thanking him and Altif endlessly on Telegram but don’t actually know what this “amazing” tech actually does. Kek

buy UND instead.

>but don’t actually know what this “amazing” tech actually does. Kek
There are numerous vids on their channel where he is doing multiple presentations, but of course truth has never stopped you. Give me your best logically sound arguments against Constellation. Go on, and please spare us from more of your pathological lying. Try to be truthful.

Up 16% today on CoinMarketCap.

Sorry.
CZ chose FTM.
You lost.
But it's not too late to hop on the FTM band wagon. Bottom was found

Attached: 1556483448932.jpg (500x369, 15K)

Is the dag fudder back?

I bought 400k dag a loooooong fucking time ago for a few hundred bucks entirrrreeeellly because that guy fudded it so much I thought he was lying. Don't even know about the coin. Is it seriously not a scam?

Raphael the imported dutch-based sandnigger running amok.

I mean, I get that he's kind of pissed, we all got to buy the amount he originally bought, just for 45 times less. hahahahahahahhaha

>buy UND instead.
Why?

CZ will have both. I have both as well, but with better technology, US based team and extremely low market cap, DAG is the obvious choice.

Moved all of my FTM profits into Constellation for the long term.

It's only a matter of time until FTM runs out of steam. They have zero tech implementation. The code is toddler-tier compared with Constellation.

DAG can do a legit 500-1000x. FTM, not so much.

True. I did pretty much the same.

cz will choose dag for binance US

If we get binance DEX its game over for the trolls.

DAG is so juicy I can taste it.

>They have zero tech implementation. The code is toddler-tier compared with Constellation.
hahahahahaha low IQ FUD

True. They are preparing to get DAG on multiple trading platforms.

Up 20% today on CoinMarketCap.

Bought a bag, fuck it