Google nodes

When do you think we will see them live? How much traffic?

Attached: 75A53AC0-6434-48FA-8A4C-25ACA98E8E2D.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sec-chairman-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-are-not-securities-most-icos-are
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Test nodes in 6 months
Solving legal issues 3 years
Real nodes 4 years
Significant traffic 8 years for the top 4 nodes (it won't be you)
And remember that holding link will be illegal in the US. I highly advise you to research the legal aspects of securities.

I‘m not an amerifuck, so don’t care. But nice fud

They will just fork link and use their own nodes, since it's open source DUH

Their won’t be google nodes you idiot

>Test nodes in 6 weeks
>Solving legal issues in 3 months
>Read nodes 4 months
>Significant traffic 8 months

>Their
your an idiot

>your
He doesn’t know witch is the correct way to spell you’re

>Witch

Yor all dum

> Bitch

Attached: 1560590202410.jpg (800x490, 100K)

this

Their trying they’re best

When will there stop being nulinkers and their stupid fucking questions, I can't handle it.

Enterprise moves slower than we'd want, but I bet Google is desperate enough with their cloud platform that they hurry up so they can buzzword about smart contracts more.

Only if you bought via ICO.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sec-chairman-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-are-not-securities-most-icos-are

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-075600_Brave.jpg (1080x2220, 663K)

Yes with their own solution

Attached: IMG_0261.png (585x633, 338K)

>They will just abandon the network, which is the entire reason why Chainlink has any value in the first place and use tech that is no longer secure.
Jesus christ the state of link fudders

who the fuck creates all these cubes.

>tfw to smart for you're own good

Attached: 320582308.jpg (4602x3852, 1.4M)

That uses chainlink.

There was a guy during the shadow fork period that created an editor for only that propose...nulinker

Exactly this why would google let their data go threw chainlink nodes?!

Why would I need LINK tokens to run a node on google to check the price of ETH when I can just google it instead?

>google is desperate to use chainlink
The level of delusion is off the charts here...
Buy qnt btw.

google will never use Chainlink. Google cloud platform tweeted about Chainlink not to pump Chainlink, but to attract retarded linkies to run their nodes on Google Cloud, and charge them for it.

Chainlink users will use Google Cloud, Google/Google cloud will never use Chainlink.

>Only if you bought via ICO.
incorrect, learn the law brainlet. It is illegal to create a scheme where you create an unregistered securities that gets indirectly passed down to retail investors.