Can we take a moment to appreciate that biz was once again right, against all odds...

Can we take a moment to appreciate that biz was once again right, against all odds? It is factually the best performer in the last year, was the safest bet during bear market and is now the first crypto project to get recognition from Google, with many more high level corporate integrations to come. Biz has understood everything about the potential, the inevitable network effect, the importance of derivatives and data monetization and legal frameworks for defi smart contracts, seeing through all the marketing bullshit of the crypto sphere, while the normies out there are only now barely aware of the name. We are so far ahead of the curve on this one, it never stops feeling surreal but it gets realer every day. There is not a single doubt in my mind that this is the next big thing.

Attached: chainlink-live-social.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUTz6lEkS18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>barely 10x in 2 years while matic did a 17x last week
lmao. you retards missed on accumulative 2000x with icon and antshares alone while being emotionally invested into this

Posts like these ALWAYS precipitate huge crashes.

Strap in boy you’re about to lose your shirt.

keep chasing gook pump and dumps goyim. link will be more than 2000x

Screen capped will add you to the eventual collage

antshares was before link even launched its token you inbred fuck

You captured my thoughts well, fren. Just looking at LINKs performance makes me giddy

Attached: NLVrb5H40D.png (1191x1243, 227K)

Yes this place really is a network of intelligence. The hive mind is incredibly powerful.

Absolutely mindblowing. My DCA is less than 25 cents even though I bought the absolute top of the 2017 bullrun

Attached: e6p5nLErLt.png (1167x152, 17K)

No 1 year on this site?

I am feeling nervous and not ready for what is about to happen.

Attached: 8a9.jpg (400x267, 19K)

Yes but you could easily buy $100,000 worth of LINK during Pre-ICO and ICO, and you could buy $500 worth of Matic tops, only IF you gave your ID to a chink and "invested" $10,000 in the chink's scamcoin and held it for 10 days, AND won a lottery afterwards. faggot

As for Antshares, where do you think I got my $20k to invest in LINK in the first place you absolute retard.
Most of us bought LINK with NEO profits, and LINK has mooned since, while NEO dropped so low it's about to get rebranded to Antshares again.

You do know Matic is partnered with Chainlink, right?
picrel

Attached: Chainlink partners.png (1622x1038, 203K)

Please tell me 50k ink is enough to make it ($5MM). Those are my ico bags.

I’m so mad I didn’t accumulate more when I had the chance.

All signs point to very yes.

Attached: 839B6D3A-D7DD-47BC-84E7-779E45EE8D96.png (500x522, 91K)

We are going over $100 at least. I had a thought today, the prophecy is $1000, but we will probably actually go higher eventually. BTC old favs were mind blown at $1k. They said they only dreamed of $10k. It went to $20k with no industry adoption. Strap in boys it’s happening tonight.

i hope so fren. I have 40k and im so fucking scared it won't be enough to make it

yea, linkmatic
youtube.com/watch?v=iUTz6lEkS18

This "ban" is short-med term bullish for Link. If you are American and want to buy a large amount of link at a cheap price, you have less than three months. Link is going to explode when more investors realize this. We are starting the singularity.

links is for fags

I'm gay and I hold link. You some kind of bigot?

Not him, but I am.

>btfo by XET
linkies, when will you learn

I was pretty pissed at Jow Forums when chainlink hit 90c but fucking hell. I also owned fantom when it skyrocketed the other day, because of biz.
I love you biz. I will literally buy everything that gets shilled here.

Buy BRAP

Attached: 42002710_556038864816058_5185133768076392640_n.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

You have to be retarde not buying this think, when it's about to go to $3.

I got my bags fren

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-14-13-41-43-851_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.png (1080x2280, 89K)

15k at 37 cents here, I feel inadequate but so fucking grateful that I got the chance to take this ride thanks to biz.