She knows

youtube.com/watch?v=ED-Ac6VeU_M
Jow Forumsbros, here's my gift to you. Now that I have your attention, behind the dancing and fluffing things up, is a gem: Aergo

Attached: Aergo Girl.png (1190x608, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/aergo/repost-blocko-initiates-client-migration-program-with-launch-of-aergo-enterprise-8d86e5deba84
twitter.com/arrington/status/1133841767051145216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

General info
> Enterprise solutions
>Small market cap (20mil)
>50+ devs
>experienced all-star team
> big funding
> Actual partnerships and usage, no *hooonk* memes
>Parent company Blocko is responsible for about 80% of all the private enterprise chains in South Korea, those clients will migrate to Aergo

Attached: Aergo 3.png (800x800, 96K)

Clients:
>Blocko's clients such as Korean stock exchange, Lotte card, etc (23 of them) being moved to Aergo (see pic). So 23 partnerships confirmed
> Hyunndai AutoEver ACTUALLY using the Aergo chain
> Coinstack (25mil users) is being replaced by Aergo

Attached: Aergo.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Funding and backing:
>Backed by Sequoia Capital China
>Samsung SDS directly investing money in it
>Won a multi-million dollar fund award from the Korean government
>Team doubling in size every 6 months for the next 2 years

Attached: Aergo 2.jpg (268x188, 8K)

Upcoming partnerships:
> One of Europe’s largest telecommunications
> G7 level government in multiple departments
>Large global data centre provider
>Leading global car tire manufacturer is using AI and Machine Learning
>One of the world’s largest insurers, want to store their historical and future transactions on a private Aergo blockchain
>A major Middle East country who is exploring the use of Aergo in many local government and public service related use cases

Attached: Aergo brain.png (1065x1202, 1.15M)

Crypto influencers are starting to notice the project and more and more reviews are coming. Anyway here is some nice info I have prepared. Shoot me with some questions if you have any

Attached: Ari gold.jpg (445x448, 29K)

Aergo another Korean project, I hope it doesn't dump like shit ( icx)

Btw I like the girl.

user, just look at what I posted. Blocko's clients are migrating to the Aergo platform. It is literally setting itself up for mooning and has barely scratched the surface of its potential

That sounds bullish... But I care about the price haha

medium.com/aergo/repost-blocko-initiates-client-migration-program-with-launch-of-aergo-enterprise-8d86e5deba84
It is confirmed that partnerships will happen.Hyundai Autoever was the first one, how does the korean stock exchange sound? Or samsung sds? Upcoming partnerships are also not just happening in korea as I have written above

What do you think would increase Aergo price dude?

Maybe I would look into Aergo because of the girl wearing it . She's cute wat?

It has too much things coming up in the future to fail. twitter.com/arrington/status/1133841767051145216 This is for example from their first big partnership, it made some noise but not a huge amount. You think this will go unnoticed after 20+ partnerships?

I like everything about that post: girl, project, partnerships...

yeah the tg group is also pretty helpful for info. haha you know it, i bet she got some moves

best thing is that almost all partnerships still have to come out. Too big to fail imo

Yeah she do

Do you have a link or pics to this partnerships?

>medium.com/aergo/repost-blocko-initiates-client-migration-program-with-launch-of-aergo-enterprise-8d86e5deba84
Posted it before but here
"Many of the companies Blocko has worked with to deploy blockchain solutions within South Korea will have the option to upgrade to Aergo Enterprise. To support this initiative, Blocko is now initiating Coinstack to Aergo Enterprise client migration program."

My man

bump.

AERGO is one of my moonbags apart from NKN Block collider FOAM ARAGON

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Very solid list user-kun :3 Waiting to get block collider once it comes out

Checked your post and saw the partnerships. Haha . I would research more on Aergo and buy bags for long term

also check the 3rd pic I posted to have an idea which companies

I already fill am missing out

OK

you're still early user. Real bull market hasn't even started yet and we all know low cap gems like to go hard once it does

Get in before Reddit and Twitter gets into this and it already gets on the Page 1 CMC.

To be honest here.... That cute Asian killed the aergo dance video, am all in already haha

Which exchange has the best liquidity now for Aergo?

Kucoin

OK thanks

FA of Aergo is really strong . Blocko, partnerships... I'm damn bullish