WARNING Ledger scam: U2F timeout

A call to all AUTISTS. Ledger needs to be held accountable. Do not buy any ledger products! You will lose access to your funds.
Ledger has known about the U2F TIMEOUT issue for months. They posted the following article.

support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018810413-U2F-timeout-in-Chrome-browser

“The latest version of Google Chrome (72) has broken U2F-support for Ledger hardware wallets. Users running this browser will encounter an error (usually U2F timeout) on web apps like MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto, Tronscan, etc.”

Opera and Brave do not work. That is not a solution. The community needs to work together to solve this. Has anyone managed to sort this out?
I repeat, this issue results in not being able to access your funds. Just let that sink in.
FYI Ledger tech support is less than useless.
Here is there reply
“You will need to contact Metamask for more instruction as we only make sure you have a good connection with MyEtherWallet. We do not specify Metamask on our Help Center”
Lets use collective autism to sort this out. I still have faith in the community.

Attached: ledger.png (449x599, 173K)

Is i2f broke. For trezor too? Why don't you just use the old version of chrome until they fix it

This. What is the point of this thread besides op trying to spread fud

I wish this was FUD. I wish i was just having a jape with my fellow ANONs, but I have lost access to my funds. CHeck out the link. Ledger is aware of the problem.
Have you tried installing a previous version of Chrome? Probably not. And when you do, have you tried to stop it from automatically updating? Probably not. And does this work? No it doesn't. I've tried it. I'm still up a certain creek without a paddle..

THANKYOU BASED LEDGER FOR HELPING MY STEEL HANDS FOR MY LINKIES SO I DON'T SELL BEFORE SINGULARITY

I guess try one of these other browsers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-080657_Chrome.jpg (1439x1105, 183K)

Checked.
Hands of Google chrome

>no access to funds
you mean no easy fast safe access to your funds
you can still use the algorithm with your seed words to generate your private key but you should only do that on an airgapped machine to sign a transaction that you then enter into a machine with an internet connection

do the needful senpai and download and use an old version of chrome

>2019
>not already using brave

do you have your mnemonic seeds? Just import them into mew to access your funds

ledger is just an interface

But my seeds are in a blind trust that unlocks in Jan 2020.
And I've destroyed all my computers and disk drives I've used in the past.

What do you mean by "Lost access to my funds". You realise they're not stored ON the ledger, right?

It's just a secure way TO access them, not the ONLY way (if needed in an emergency).

I know my funds are safe they haven't disappeared, I can see them, i can almost feel them. I just cant send them anywhere. I can't use them for a particular DEX transaction. I can't transfer them between ETH addresses. Again, I wish I wasn't writing this.

I don't get it.
You did write down your private keys right? Just recover your funds on a different wallet

Listen up, people. I'm just trying to highlight the fact that Ledger has some serious issues. DYOR, just type in U2F and Leger into google and see the results. I AM NOT FUDDING:

Nice try, concern troll.

Yes I have my private keys. They are hidden on multiple continents. LEDGER has a U2F issue. Please just click on the link, and you'll see they even admit it. COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP.

ledger doesnt work on firefox either and nobody really cares

It doesn't work on OPERA or Brave browser. And that is Ledger's solution!!!!!

latest version of google is 74

Keep key is pretty decent right now. New interface in beta. Downside is mandatory account. Their interface though is better than Trevor and ledger.

Seriously fuck ledger. I bought one last year and followed the set up instructions it ended up bricking itself with "MCU firmware not genuine" bug, search Google for this its an extremely common issue. Reddit cucks even buy multiple ledgers to access their funds which hsve been locked. Ledger scammed me since I was never even able to use it as a wallet and thank god cause you can't trust this piece of shit with your savings.
Does anyone know if trezors are better?

No he doesn't realize that because he's too dumb to understand. I stopped trying to explain how a ledger work to biz retards.

I've been using the SelfKey wallet it works good and is a desktop app, no browser needed.