Crypto isn’t a hedge against recessi—

Crypto isn’t a hedge against recessi—

Attached: 1311D968-3322-4F2F-B92A-3D0DCD7CDFB4.jpg (1125x1816, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/grayscale-bitcoin-gained-47-us-121600927.html
demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/derivatives/bank_exposure.html
youtu.be/AUiqaFIONPQ
youtu.be/SmjUvdJdlDMP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link
finance.yahoo.com/news/grayscale-bitcoin-gained-47-us-121600927.html

Wait until you see what happens when the Derivatives bubble pops.

>Since there is literally no economist in the world that knows exactly how the derivative money flows or how the system works, while derivatives are traded in microseconds by computers, we really don't know what will trigger the crash, or when it will happen, but considering the global financial crisis this system is in for tough times, that will be catastrophic for the world financial system since the 9 largest banks shown below hold a total of $228.72 trillion in Derivatives - Approximately 3 times the entire world economy. No government in world has money for this bailout.
>$228.72 Trillion
demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/derivatives/bank_exposure.html

>hedge

this part is true: "no economist in the world that knows exactly how the derivative money flows or how the system works,"

how cool is that, the original

Its all a scam. The only way to save yourself is through jesus.

Only newfags think its not a hedge against recession, the '13 bull run is proof of that!

I have yet to see any convincing evidence that bitcoin (or crypto in general) is considered a hedge against the wider market. In fact, all available evidence I've seen indicates that it behaves as a speculative asset, and if anything is prone to react poorly during a market crash.

Well, that's not totally true -- all availavle evidence except a study on GBTC by... Greyscale, who rather willfully ignored all other macroeconomic factors and claimed a 50% rise in their asset-backed derivative was entirely due to a trade war.

>crypto is the trade war
>what did the US do to binance again?
>hmnmm, surely just a coincidence

Attached: 1558825755007.png (1398x784, 208K)

>claimed a 50% rise in their asset-backed derivative was entirely due to a trade war.
While admitting bitcoin is still young for a hedging asset, Grayscale nonetheless confirms belief in its future potential.

“While it is still very early in Bitcoin’s life cycle as an investable asset, we have identified evidence supporting the notion that it can serve as a hedge in a global liquidity crisis, particularly those that result in subsequent currency devaluations,” Beck concluded.

At the same time, theories about bitcoin’s price rally in May also lean towards the non-political, such as investors notionally experiencing FOMO (fear of missing out) after April’s initial surge.

Attached: bitcoin fair value.jpg (1200x513, 78K)

Based. Also buy link

>he only way to save yourself
I've accepted that no such concept exists, I'm here for a reason and it isn't to save myself
Jesus is a bro and understood this as well

Attached: are you 42 pilled.jpg (1512x792, 471K)

Bitcoin is great against regional crisis.
The fact that crypto would skyrocket or collapse in a black swan event is yet to be decided.
What is obvious is that crypto is a superior form of money in every aspect for an individual compared to fiat.

>save yourself
you have to defeat yourself to be free

Attached: Buddha vs. Siddhartha.jpg (2637x1135, 305K)

>recessi-

Attached: trumpyeah.jpg (640x349, 68K)

youtu.be/AUiqaFIONPQ

Attached: hypernormalization.jpg (620x413, 56K)

Attached: Mr Rogers.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Hey newfag, Go look up the '13 Cyprian bank crisis! Correlate with BTC price.
t. worked in a pub in '13 with boomer (((BANKER))) customers that started talkin/got interested in BTC, they knew I was already in!

How much do you understand banking regs? Do you know account insurance is a meme right? The system was never made for to big to fail.

BASED Adam Curtis ALL his DOCs (except his last one) are AMAZING!

cheers

Attached: 42-post.png (1172x964, 525K)

Attached: 24-kiefer-sutherland-24.jpg (320x256, 23K)

Attached: 120px-Jupiter_symbol_svg.png (120x120, 2K)

youtu.be/SmjUvdJdlDMP
Pompliano is a Jow Forums lurker and posts clown pepes on his blog
he also has a good interview show regarding crypto on spotify

Attached: 1560464817973 (1).png (2000x1225, 285K)

Attached: tesla-club.jpg (500x500, 159K)