Faketoshi caught for fraude

cryptoslate.com/craig-wright-committed-fraud/amp/

Craig "Short Legs" Wright has been finally caught for fraude in Florida, he stated that he had nothing to do with W&K under oath, changed he's statement in court in Australia.

get bent BSV

Attached: Starlords groove3908_rectangle.jpg (1440x2560, 265K)

bump

court date isn't till the 18th. shill harder core keks.

faketoshi stole 1 mln bitcorns

>schadenfraude
COPE - come on then, factually deny it ?
he got fucking caught red-handed now, lying to court(s) - it was just a matter of.. add fraud to contempt charges, G'Bye creg asshole

Kek

Enjoy your shitcoin dumping to 0.

Bch fags, you are next.

About time that filthy con artist got caught trying to steal the name of a genius.

cant wait to see him in a orange jumpsuit that day will be glorious.

Hey now
Bch isnt all that bad..its not even trying to fuck with the king btc
Bch is just chilling minding its own biz in 5th place, keeping its head down

Attached: 1555337697948.png (500x323, 336K)

This. BCH is the good guy. I've come to respect them.

your talking about the outcome of a court date that hasn't even happened yet...

Its so much worse then that....he framed himself for stealing 1M bitcoins that never existed. Literally its the funniest shit ever and why I love new markets so much. The types of idiots they attract are better than anything TalmudVision script writers have ever dreamed up.

Imagine being so craven that you lie about having 1M bitcoin, when asked how you got them, you invent a long convoluted story that involves a dead man.....dead mans family hears of this and sues you....problem is the dead man never really had them, but you are convicted and must pay them back. Tell me you wouldn't watch that story on the tv?

but it will happen and if it's true bye bye Craig fuck face wright
evil person

just something to add, I've seen falefaggtoshi talk and he's full of bullshit, just keeps on repeating the same shit over and over again just to bore you to d ath and not pay attention. that's a huge red flag of a conman

>CSW loses court case
>effectively confirming hes satoshi
you corecucks should pray that he wins lmao

>court date hasn't happened yet
weeeelll, from what I have seen so far,his case started badly, went downhill rapidly and now, I'd actually be inclined to agree with what seems to be his decision not to bother showing up. If only as his person is not gonna improve matters any either, No, Sir.
aint even memeing or shit, but, ATO were (apparently) preparing a criminal case against him, he WILL get done for contempt in FL and he can take his pick who does for him for fraud and perjury (AUS or FL, or fucking both) over the W&K thing. If the eventual 'outcome' is still in any doubt at all, its merely how fucking rekt he's gonna be by the end. We passed the station called 'This ain't gonna end well' some time back

you kids are all in for a surprise. check thecaseforbsv.com

>effectively confirming hes satoshi
not even in your convoluted dreams. There are many ways to lose this, none of which will confirm creg as anything other than a convicted (and prob. bankrupted) fraud

we are discussing creg being jailed for fraud and perjury. wtf has this to do with hiv, the coin ?

>court orders him to cough up satoshis coins
>the coins only satoshi had access to
>but hes not satoshi
I guess corekeks didnt really think this through

>hurdur, court ordered me to pay $3b in a default judgement (sum claimant requested), aa I too incompetent to offer any defense without being jailed for perjury
>hurdurderp - THiS MEANS I'M SATOSHI, R-RiGHT?
eh, no. But as an example of typical BSVlet logic, its near flawless

>too incompetent to offer any defense
I mean he could just say hes not satoshi and therefore cant pay. hm really activates my almonds.

Attached: SATOSHI CONFIRMED.png (953x843, 88K)