LINK/BTC price estimation

A good future value for LINK is 0.0021 BTC, I think. Which means that 1000 LINK should be valued as 2 BTC. I got the value by taking the total supply of BTC and LINK in millions and divide it, times how big I think LINK should be compared to BTC (my guess here was 10%)
21/100 * 0.1 = 0.0021

Currently LINK is 1% of BTC, if it becomes 10% of BTC (which I think is fair), we get another 10x in BTC value.

Attached: 1_l9eBp834I_avfZAll-iHCw.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Nice fud

what do you mean? 10x in value compared to the king who is going to $100k, which places one LINK at $100000 * 0.0021 = $210. How can $210 be considered fud?

because 1k eoy confirmed. it's in the wp, read it.

17 fucking dollars are you shitting me? Piss off with your arbitrary valuations. 1000. United. States. Burberbux. End. Of. Year.

Attached: link1keoy.jpg (1600x1193, 306K)

stop fooling around and tell me what you think about my estimate instead.

So how many percentage of BTC's value do you think it should have? Should it be 50% of BTC in market cap? is that more accurate?

your estimate is shit and he wasnt fooling around.

top of this bull run will be a 10T to 40T crypto market, and LINK will be at #1 with a price between $10k and $40k

you are delusional. you will likely be rich, but you are still delusional

read the damn white paper
rather study it. LINK makes shitcoins obsolete. ETH might survive because of E&Y and early partnership with Sergey, bitcoin will because of liquidity. All the rest unironically 0

>provide a way to interface off chain data on chain for smart contracts and other blockchain platforms to have some real world relevance
>make all cryptocurrency obsolete

pick 1

growing to at least 10T is what one would expect from how market cap has grown each bull run. from 15mil to 700 mil to 10T+.

and LINK has more utility than BTC by a factor of 5x or 10x. basically, You Just Win.

>Blockchain
>Crypto currency
you are such a new fag. Stop posting and lurk

and let me add that US Govt officially predicted crypto would be at ~22T marketcap in just a few years from now

tell me, whats the point in typing random english words in an order that makes no logical conclusions

you just bored this weekend?

go away rebbit

Attached: 1539957443559.gif (255x247, 64K)

post wallet ill send signed tx from address with activity since 2013 dumb nigger

woops, meant from 15B to 700B to 10T*

Who gives a fuck about shitcone?

>I bought into crypto in 2013
and? read the white paper, understand it in its entirety, and stop posting. also maybe reread satoshis white paper and understand why BTC will be the only relevant "crypto currency"

As much as I like link and what it's made for, I really don't see it going above $100. I'd love to be proven wrong - I'm still accumulating, but I just can't see LINK being worth like $1000 ever, let alone this/next year etc.

Prove me wrong biz. Shill this fucker and make us all rich. Even with my embarrassing stack, $1000/p would sort me for life.

>make us all rich
go away moonboi and dont forget to tell your coworkers to buy LINK with their 100K life saving

reread the whitepaper

The total crypto market cap is projected by some to grow 50-100x of what it is today. Then the best technologies would have to grow with the same amount. Provided that LINK becomes successful, and gains widespread usage, I don't see why not. Especially considering that data is the new oil and LINK will sort of be priced in relation to how much data it inputs and outputs to blockchains.

>and LINK will be at #1 with a price between $10k and $40k

Attached: 1559619907642.jpg (540x666, 103K)

>blockchains
I will never understand why choosing a blockchain that is less secured than bitcoin if you have bitcoin. It doesnt make any sense. I see companies signing retarded contracts because of jewy salesman, but other than that, it is just retarded

Well, consider only derivatives:
The global derivatives market is measured in two ways, underlying asset value (estimated at 13 trillion), and notional value (estimated between 500trillion and 1.2 quadrillion).

If LINK's entire supply were in circulation (it wont be) and if it were pegged to 1% of the underlying asset value of the global derivatives market, then 1 LINK would be valued at $130. If its pegged to 1% of the notional value and if the entire supply were in circulation (again, it wont be) then 1 LINK could be worth anywhere between $5,000 to $12,000.

Attached: 6DD71366-5015-4820-A58B-078B036AEF60.jpg (1024x532, 82K)

Why choose one software over another software? Because there are pros and cons. As long as it is secure enough it makes sense using it.

Since ChainLink got delisted in the U.S. of A. and is literally illegal right now, we should continue to talk about the Euro™ € price rather than about the dollar price. Thank you.

Attached: 1541769235898.jpg (720x960, 110K)

>software
>secure enough
kek. There is literally no reason to chose any other, no cost benefits, no security benefits. Only if some Boomer falls for a sales jew and drunkenly signs a contract, or polit clowns forcing regulation, but the latter doesn't really has the means to enforce regulations in that regard

there will be a few giants in the space and chainlink, eth and bitcoin might be those precisely. and I think it is cute that you think that you know it will happen precisely as such. well, you might be right, but there are many unforeseeable events and you cannot know whatever it is you claim to know. it is as valid as my bullshit estimate

Bla bla bla. Look at this dumb bitch babbling away. Disgusting.

It's not even going to get to 100. $10-20 is the absolute maximum. Don't listen to the deluded shills. It's just a bunch of poorfags dreaming of lambos with their 1k stacks.

Attached: 1401307171795.jpg (251x242, 12K)

based

if not dubz 1000usd

10-20t is a more realistic estimate in the best case scenario in the short term(1-3 years)

$150 Link at pure euphoria peak is very likely IMHO, I will only be dumping 1k to fund a hermetic lifestyle as I wait for the network to reach mature saturation/value.

Only question now is, as an ameriburger, where will I be able to sell these shits in 2020 halvening bull run? I'm pretty confident that new exchanges will go live that are US friendly, otherwise us americucks will have to get very creative

My argument for eth is maybe flawed, admittedly. I mostly base it on first mover advantage, the army of devs and the close corporation with Sergey. But CL and BTC, it is a given. Also my prediction of everything else going to 0 is hyperbolic as long as FIAT has a higher inflation rate

Here's my idea for what to do worst case scenario for burgers in the bull run tell me your thoughts:

>Bull run initiated
>Travel to Mexico
>Find Mexican with a binance account
>Pay him $50 for use of his account
>Transfer Link into his account and sell for ETH or BTC
>Transfer BTC to your address in cold storage
>Go back to America (TM)
>Proceed as normal

As far as the fed knows some mexican just gave you free BTC/ETH, but this is probably a dumb idea. I'm guessing they could track your address from cold storage LINK to the BTC/ETH back to your account somehow, but would they even bother to do that if you aren't cashing out thousands of dollars in FIAT right away?

It's called money laundering, user. They'll want to know where the million dollars worth of btc came from. And no, they won't believe that some kind spic just gifted it to you.

He's right you know. Dot com was 5T. Smatcontracts and blockchains can cut costs down by 30-80%, and more people than ever can invested in fast growing startups like Smartcontract.com. 40T is a stretch, but 10T certainly is NOT.

40T isnt a stretch, although maybe for this bull run it is. we'll eventually hit 200 or 300T. dot com was an american wall street trader-only market (and some brits). crypto is global and involves the average joe

>they won't believe that some kind spic just gifted it to you.
call them racist

If you were seriously playing with big money, just move from the US dip shit. Ride the wave and get rich, then move back if you want to. I doubt you'll go back. Just find someone nice in iceland or something and chill out

You wanna look at smart phone bubble for comparison imho, but feasibly that can be combined with internet bubble, derivatives... This is bigger than most of us are willing to believe

Yeah that's really my main point, since the average joe can invest (for the first time ever) in these things, it would imply there is more capital to pump this shit to tens of trillions. 200T-300T though? What would need to happen to get there?

I think a cross between dot com and 2008 financial product mania is the best interpretation

It's not the average joe that will pump the market to 200T. Entire countries are going to do this to avoid problem currency positions.

Sounds about right. So at the next btc high (90k) link should be around 190$. It does sound a bit high to me personally but still possible

How is chainlink illegal? Binance is just getting banned.

Can someone explain to me why we cant just use ETH as an Oracle before it is sent to another ETH to serve as a smart contract? I have never been able to wrap around why we need Chainlink when we can use ETH as the Oracle

I think your estimate is very reasonable. However I think its conceivable for LINK to be number 3 mcap and to estimate accordingly. BTC has established itself as THE store of value no matter how inferior the tech is. This is a lesson we learn over and over but lots of anons have their head in the sand about because they believe that good tech wins in the end because markets are rational. It doesnt and they arent. This is especially the case because bitcoin is an incredibly abstract and intangible tech so most people will relate more to brand equity and its longest history. BTC will remain number one.

I have a hard time imagining LINK becoming more valuable than the network that sustains it, and ETH is also a name brand now which gives it immense value no matter what people here think of it. During 2017 all the normies I knew (who knew little about supply or functionality) thought BTC was too expensive so they sprung for ETH. It is THE other store of value.

I dont have room right now to run any calculations but I would sooner project LINKs value loosely by pricing each coin with the assumption it will hit the peak mcap of ETH from 2017.

>early partnership with sergey

Dude

ETH is the network that runs LINK. Are you joking

kek

But user, LINK is blockchain agnostic :^)

i agree with pretty much everything. LINK can only dethrone XRP if anything. At that point you can HODL any or all of BTC, ETH, and LINK and you will make it.

>I have a hard time imagining LINK becoming more valuable than the network that sustains it

ETH is only the first network that Link will operate on. It has always been the plan to have link communicate with multiple networks.

sharpie prediction: high

Attached: SP.png (1336x1062, 528K)

I dont think you understand how erc tokens work. While LINK will eventually be able to interact with other blockchains, it runs on ethereum.

Nothing is stopping mart sharters to buy it on literally any other exchange than Binance

You can have a smart contract that uses Chainlink to verify the buyer has sent you BTC then sends them the LINK you're selling.

>Currently LINK is 1% of BTC
You mathlets. BTC is 156.8 billion while ChainLink is 600 million. It's currently 0.3% of BTC so triple your end result.

You don't want to use one Oracle, that makes your automated process easy to manipulate and dependent on trusting a single source. ChainLink is to combine a census of a world of oracles.

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up his illegal gun smuggling operation in Mexico known as Fast and Furious.

I fet that general answer, but it does not answer why we cant use another smart contract platform such as EOS to perform the role of the Oracle before it goes to ETH (the smart contract)

You can. ChainLink isn't an oracle, it's a middleware to establish thousands of oracles so you can automate systems without needing to even look at them and still be sure all the data brought on is accurate. It saves billions in auditing.

As an example, you're talking about why we don't use some other voting machine company. The answer is this isn't a voting machine, it's an auditing software. But that's just one example, using an oracle census system can be used for any big data.

Imagine thinking this was remotely funny. Kys faggot

>Fast & Furious was an actual scandal in which Eric Holder (Obama's Attorney General) was caught selling firearms to the Cartel.
>He got clearance to do so by saying he was "tracking" them but all the trackers were turned off.
>He was held in contempt of Congress for refusing to hand over his documents on the operation, the first time an AG was held in contempt of Congress in the USA's history.
>The guns he sold to the cartel were later used in the Bataclan attack that killed 130 in France.
All of that is fact and can be found by anyone. The idea that Paul Walker was involved (causing the name of the operation) is just a small unconfirmed detail.

Attached: 1539748917602.jpg (443x455, 56K)

>2019
>He doesn't understand subversive memes
You have to go back