Posted without comment, you know what happens next

Posted without comment, you know what happens next

Attached: Screenshot_436.png (1446x804, 62K)

Nice memelines

bart

>i dont know what happens next, lets post this and see if someone smart tells me

kys

Look at the depth chart, then at the volume.
It's going to drop, massively. It may look like a huge buy wall, but all of that shit is artificial. These are whales. They are going to sell very soon.

CZ taking profit soon

oh fuck we are going to dump to $1.13 abandon the ship

Ok, i'll make it super obvious so even brainlets like you can understand

Attached: Screenshot_437.png (1452x805, 63K)

Don't listen to this guy, he is obviously trying to sell you his bags

Attached: chinklink.png (1452x805, 54K)

>$250MM steady volume for the last few days.
>10x the volume we ever saw before
>look at volume it’s artificial
Fuck me some people on this board have brain deficiencies. This is the most organic LINKs activity has ever been, not to mention thousands of new buyers came in with literally billions of dollars trading hands. You think they’re all going to sell at a loss suddenly? Nope. Bots have been slowly trading price down since the big spike but there are still real people accumulating every day. The pivotal moments will continue to push price up and other than that it will generally keep stabilizing at higher highs.

Binance.us will unironically trigger the singularity. Complying with US regulations will mean way less automated manipulation and suppression by whales, and drying up the liquidity for that activity by moving all US holdings off Binance is going to offer price some major release. Everyone holding LINK is going to make a shitload of profit by October.

>22:35:36
Yeah. A fucking DUMP

if you look at the buy wall, it's like, 90% whales, definitely not organic AT ALL. they're going to sell eventually.

and by 'eventually' i mean very soon. volume has stabilized a LOT to the point it could go up or down at any time now. either whales are going to sell later, or they're going to sell now to cause activity in the market

>it could go up or down at any time now. either whales are going to sell later, or they're going to sell now
Gee, thanks Nostradamus

You poop on streets though. Yes you do. You're a little pooper.

Volume drop off suggesta its a bull flag

but it's completely flat lol, barely any activity
np
i'm white and live in europe

Thats how a bullflag works after a huge run up

jesus chirst, how ould are you

yes, its gonna dump

You're brown and reside in Calcutta. I've seen you on Nat Geo.

Attached: pakeet.jpg (1199x800, 221K)

>most organic

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x600, 57K)