There is absolutely nothing better than money

There is absolutely nothing better than money.

Prove me wrong you fagz

Attached: Condoriano.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Time

>money
you mean debt. Idiot

love when youre still naive

I don't even care about the money itself. I'm just addicted to the green that I see when my portfolio moons. I can't explain it, it's a surreal out of body experience

When you're in bed with someone you love and they love you back equally. I will give everything to experience that again

absolution of certainty

health and a passion
do you see vitalik driving around in lambos or expensive clothes? no he is an autist that is truly happy with what he does

purpose

Trust is more valuable than money.

People pay shit tons pf money only to prevent counter party fraud, only to have to deal with costly post-settlement reconciliation.

Anything that can reduce the cost if Trust, therefore is many magnitudes better than currency.

If only there was some kind of middleware technology that could do just that.

Attached: BC58DEDB-B58F-402B-90AE-A050B8C8C4F7.png (1280x709, 756K)

>with someone you love and they love you back equally
thats either gay or incest unless you are a bag of money

stealing a man's last breath as you kill him, putting your lips to his and absorbing his soul into yours

fpbp

Wtf

The market coordinates time with interest.

The sweet release of death.

to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their goods and hear the lamentation of their women. That is best.

dude you have gay xD

love is peak happiness but it's also peak sadness this is the irony of life FUCK WOMEN, ill take her back bros SOON

>agrees in yousunababich

Attached: arnold.jpg (950x512, 311K)

id rather be loveless than broke desu user, being homeless is the worst case scenario to me

Attached: aaaawesomeexpress.png (458x505, 361K)

You win. I'd give my life savings to slow time / extend what time I have / pause time / whatever control on time is offered my way. Neets don't get it because they have nothing of worth around them. Others get it.

Trust is probably the most important thing full stop. You can't pay a friend to care about you. You can't pay someone to think about you when you're not around. You can't pay or partner not to fuck someone else. You can't pay for a business or bank not to fuck you whenever they get a chance. Money can ease or help these things, but real trust is priceless. Those who don't get this or think it's gay, are retards that have no one around them worth trusting. They'll die alone, maybe with money, but without any trust in anything.

id rather be unloved than broke user

Attached: Dean.png (273x281, 101K)

what is time good for when you dont have money ?

Attached: pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif (2000x2000, 654K)

indeed, before money, there is trust, nobody aint buying you anything unless they trust you, even if you sell, let's say the ability to be trusted!

Trust is good indeed, Jordan Belfort himself said so in his book

Attached: qq.jpg (1400x2133, 237K)