I have 600link

In 5 years I will have 600 thousand dollars

I know it is not making it but it's enough for a home. I'm seriously happy friends and have no worries in life from here on.

Attached: pepe-transparent-autism.png (400x397, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1139466660988035072
imgur.com/a/szBYE1f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In 5 years you'll have like $6,000 and get a used truck.

I believe in you user

Attached: 31CF2E78-5EF5-48FB-8503-F2D92CC28500.png (528x321, 157K)

I have 6000 and feel like a fucking failure.

shhhh, let op live the dream for another 5 years.

Link zoomers are transexual nigger tier.

see you at $0.60, gentlemen

Attached: 1559587504779s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I have 0 and feel like a fucking failure.

I also have 0

when tho?

I have a fat stack of fiat ready to go.

Just wait until they're worth half what you paid. Then it'll really hit home.

I have $60k in Debt and feel like a fucking GOD!!

Attached: 1535355446536.png (577x387, 62K)

Based. This is an honest stack thread right now. I don't really believe that people on here actually invested 30000$ into a speculative asset and got 25k stacks and shit.

My stack: 1500

Attached: 1557851760747.png (1680x1050, 555K)

>I don't really believe that people on here actually invested 30000$ into a speculative asset and got 25k stacks and shit.
hahahahaha
a friend of mine who I put onto link has 35k link and 8 LP shares
I have 20k and 2 LP shares
>speculative asset
naw, this was a sure thing, you know it user

Attached: smugged.png (869x922, 648K)

How do you manage ?
I have only 20k debt and feel suicidal

I have 4k link. I will continue to buy at any price because im a brainlet and i dont want to waste time on analysing the market.

Better than a car with 300k kms on it. I bought at 50cents anyway. I'm happy with the pump so far. If it flops in the end I haven't lost money I loaned or went into debt to do. Just a nice treat.i would have liked to have at least 1k but I had some unfortunate events play out recently

Thanks user

I think those massive stacks do exist, but not many of them. Most people here larp . 2,600 myself.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (400x228, 882K)

took out a line of credit last year (18,000) to scoop up link and lp shares
already paid it off through my wage job
sitting comfy now debt free

Attached: hustlin.jpg (744x609, 97K)

more like 60 bucks and a weekend tram pass

Attached: morningneighbor.jpg (1200x768, 114K)

go to work and buy more link you faggot, how do you only have 1500 link? I'm sure you spent more on your gaming pc

Stake your linkies fren.

I spent from November 2017 to the mainnet anouncement last month accumulating and was able to just barely reach 10k before the price exploded. If I was some hotshot making $70k a year I'd definitely have picked up a 20k stack.

I'd also like 1k but have other commitments for my money at the moment. I have so much to do on my property, and insurance is back around this month. Just can't afford to pour money into memes online. Shame. If it drops below a dollar again I'll buy, but I doubt that'll happen now.

Lots of people got in early. I bought at 30c.

>If I was some hotshot making $70k a year I'd definitely have picked up a 20k stack.
;-)
don't forget some spare LP shares
>are your ducks in a row?

Attached: ducks.png (1743x1141, 1.47M)

>I don't really believe that people on here actually invested 30000$

right cause most of them didnt, they invested only a few thousand
its currently worth upwards of 30k+ , but the total risk is still just initial investment
im not personally all in link but my "speculative assets" are sitting around $45k USD right now

When

What if dip

11k bought at ICO for like 1000 bucks. I should have invested more AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey eric, you will not give up shilling this shit, will you. Good luck and get fucked

>you will not give up shilling this shit,
I'll never stop shilling link

Attached: 1559129671938.png (1830x1859, 273K)

Whenever you want
twitter.com/linkpoolio/status/1139466660988035072

I spent my last 100Yuros back in 2017 to buy 740chainlink. best decision ever.

not about link, but pulling a literal bitconnect. I look forward to some good memes at least

Attached: 1560061659844.gif (480x270, 2.95M)

Is that from the CNBC thing?

Are you ready for the pamp frens?

da
>Are you ready for the pamp frens?

Attached: 1526140202271.png (895x832, 528K)

10001 links. Bought early, with my iron hands I will take them to my grave.

buy low sell high faggot

>subliminal link
>Bought early, with my iron hands I will take them to my grave.
based
>buy low sell high faggot
this doesn't factor in the recent pump

Attached: kang.png (586x1043, 1.19M)

It took link like 1 year to give a pitiful return of 2x.
What if you had invested in netflix instead what would the return have been.
Hmm?

I diversified out of link with my 10x, stay ahead of the game or be left behind

~7k stack here. I bought in late, but went all in. Never fucking selling.
Congratulations to the anons that bought pre-SIBOS and held, you've all earned your fortunes

Attached: 1558997208784.png (250x250, 72K)

5k stack here
Still accumulating with my wage job, and I'm going to accumulate until it becomes at least $5/link

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Same here, 9.3K stack all in at $1.20 unfortunately.

Although I was jobless and never invested a penny about 10 months ago so I don't really feel too bad. The only thing I wish I would have changed is how I approached becoming an adult, basically wasted 5 years of my life.

All these fucking nulinkers don’t know what’s going on. Some of us bought at 15 cents with massive profits from other shitcoins, getting huge stacks for free. Too lazy to look it up, but I know there are several hundred if not thousands of 10k+ link wallets. That used to be the BARE MINIMUM for suicide insurance. If only people had been telling you to buy this shit since before it’s done a 10x

>I diversified out of link with my 10x, stay ahead of the game or be left behind
lol, you haven't studied ethereums early history
filthy swingie, your journey through hell has only just begun, you will pay for your sins

Attached: 1560464688543.jpg (921x590, 488K)

Attached: 1531504481040.gif (225x528, 20K)

tfw 50.9 linkies
at least I'll be able to buy a car if it goes $1000 eoy

>at least I'll be able to buy a car
This is why you won't ever make it.

50k is a great amount to reinvest into the new markets link will create.

How do you oldfags not understand still that not everyone has been here for two years? In fact with the amount of people on this board by all appearances the only people that are still here are those that didn't make it and are still waiting to make it.

Obviously people like OP are retarded for not thinking there aren't people here with over 100K stacks, but I'm sick of hearing "lelelel TWO YEARS!". Especially considering you have an equal amount of people spreading misinformation, realistically what percentage of people would look past the memes?

You were literally spoonfed information on a daily basis a year ago whereas newfags right now only see FUD with maybe 10% of discussion being legitimate opinion, what the fuck did you expect was going to happen?

Stay mad newfriend

I'll spoonfeed, to give back since I've benefited from other anons dropping information
>pro-tip: we are here

Attached: 1560468669884.png (874x648, 118K)

Being here since the link ico doesn’t make you an oldfag. I got here early 2017 and still know I’m new

Don't get me wrong I have been all in LINK as well, I just think a lot of oldfags are complete retards that just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Realistically what did they accomplish? It was a handful of autists that found the project and told them about it yet they all jerk each other off as if they are somehow geniuses for putting money into it early.

>I just think a lot of oldfags are complete retards
you're salty
you'd do well not to be emotional in this market when it comes to the cold hard facts
make moves to secure your position
get your ducks in a row
disregard bullshit that doesn't help you get there
good luck

Attached: Buddha vs. Siddhartha.jpg (2637x1135, 305K)

heheh gimme all your cryptos heheh

mention purchasing any cryptocurrency to someone in real life

you will get laughed out of the room 9 times out of 10
people here may not be geniuses, but they certainly are incredible risk takers and deserve every single cent of profit they get

stacked up to 1387 at 56ct and ~40ct
I dont fully understand how it works but I liked the idea

>but they certainly are incredible risk takers and deserve every single cent of profit they get
exactly
I carried the risk for over a year, and now a lot of salty people are coming out of the woodwork with their 2 cents
>victory has many fathers
>defeat is an orphan

Attached: their faces when.jpg (698x927, 54K)

>Projecting
I'm simply telling the truth, why would I be mad since I'm literally making money off LINK too?

Yes they deserve profits for being smarter than normal people but I am speaking comparatively from the "newfags" on this board. They see themselves as superior to others on this board when the reality is that most of them simply went along with the ride and happened across the information by chance. Hell there's an user on the board right now supposedly with over 400K link that doesn't even know how to cash out.

i only meant it as a reference of how much money I'll have
i don't really need or want a car

>Hell there's an user on the board right now supposedly with over 400K link that doesn't even know how to cash out.
>user i...
you sound like a woman would sound when talking about a hotter girl
all I see is COPE in your post
>post related
>Stay mad newfriend

Attached: 1558651440747.png (817x443, 36K)

>why would I be mad
you tell me...

Attached: shoo shoo.png (2000x2000, 1.84M)

Lol the only reason those autists kept shilling link is cause they thought sergey wasn't going to deliver and they wanted to unload their bags.

>but I am speaking comparatively from the "newfags" on this board. They see themselves as superior to others on this board when the reality is that most of them simply went along with the ride and happened across the information by chance. Hell there's an user on the board right now supposedly with over 400K link that doesn't even know how to cash out.
YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE SO SMART
YOU JUST GOT LUCKY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking quintessential crab-in-the-bucket
you are your own worst enemy and are acting like a jealous highschool bitch upset that stacy has a bigger rack
hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1560207346892.png (800x1000, 254K)

sorry that my stack is fatter than yours user
sorry that my dick is fatter than yours user
any other apologies you looking from ((((((((oldfags)))))))))?

Attached: pissedsergey.png (1286x694, 936K)

>see you at $0.60, gentlemen
ask me how I know it's not going to 0.60

Attached: 1531501596465.jpg (570x1166, 470K)

See this is what I'm talking about, peak retardation. All you can do is reply with your epic maymays because you know that without people shilling LINK to you, there isn't a chance in hell you would have found it on your own.

So maybe don't act like a smug dipshit for happening across something a year before other people. You keep saying "lelele mad, COPE!". But all I see is some dipshit that got lucky. Are you running a bot program for these replies or are you just that autistic? Pathetic

Attached: 1559411265256.gif (500x493, 631K)

I only have 200k LINK which is nowhere near enough to actually make it

>victory has many fathers
>defeat is an orphan
>their faces when

Attached: 1560476454174.png (704x492, 84K)

Checked, this is clearly memetic magic. Going all in.

>But all I see is some dipshit that got lucky. Are you running a bot program for these replies or are you just that autistic? Pathetic
>are you running a bot program
God help you if you think I'm a program or am speaking in riddles

Attached: bigbrain.png (855x1020, 170K)

this frog looks like it has downs

>Checked, this is clearly memetic magic
beauty
don't go all in friend
my spread is:
>50% btc
>35% eth
>15% link (I'd have more but LP shares make up a huge portion of my portfolio already due to buying it at ICO)
you can swap btc and link if you want a riskier crypto spread

Attached: kaijfhfuqaaf.jpg (1723x1501, 844K)

There is only room for frens here sir

Attached: 1560038838089-biz.jpg (235x250, 7K)

>there isn't a chance in hell you would have found it on your own.
you know nothing and it certainly shows
later loser

Attached: 1558889610568.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

ill stay mad but i aint new

Sorry, I assumed that no sane person would reply to the same post and themselves within the span of a few minutes on a dead board. I guess you're just an autist after all, have fun shitposting to yourself about things that never happened. You didn't even have the reading comprehension to know what I was saying in the first place so I guess the text diarrhea isn't surprising.

Attached: 1559411622262.png (684x529, 119K)

I unironically have 234k Link. Had 250k even but spent it gambling on sports and shitcoins like an idiot mere months before mainnet. Anyway it’s really not that unbelievable. I made over 6 figures getting into btc/eth/ans early and then went all in Link as we were crashing in early 18. I only did so because it’s the only project worth investing in, I’m stable financially, and realize diversification is a meme and going all in is the only way to truly make it. I guess if I was struggling with money I would have sold but I’m trying to retire in the few years. It’s either that or sell if I truly absolutely believe it’s going to crash to nothing, but let’s be real, that’s not happening

Attached: D5C9E7DD-664E-426E-8162-3DE3469B856F.jpg (989x742, 564K)

my brother spoonfed me two years ago. Took him months to get me in.

What you aren't acknowledging is that it took tremendous balls to get in even when being spoonfed, AND most of the people who got in got in because of their gut feeling honed from years on the chans separating truth from bullshit.

Everyone who got in this early deserves it for being able to see through the cloud of lies.

>Sorry, I assumed that no sane person would reply to the same post and themselves within the span of a few minutes on a dead board
lol go back to faceberg or reddit, I'm sure it will suit you much better

less (((autists))) there

Attached: 1560456526155.jpg (333x333, 143K)

I unironically have a 28k stack and I feel fucking inadequate whenever I see 50k+ holders.

Attached: 1537159136157.jpg (1164x954, 141K)

^this
lol, this poor man, I don't mind helping and giving advice to those open to the ideas and willing to acknowledge their own shortcomings and working to overcome them
this idiot is busy spreading his mental mold all over the thread due to his own shortcomings and lack of conviction
coward
then he falls back to the (((autist))) cop-out when it's clear he's punching above his intellectual weight class

Attached: 1560063171141.png (808x805, 320K)

don't sweat it bro, just
>zoom out

>Same here, 9.3K stack all in at $1.20 unfortunately.
>unfortunately, fundamentally you are upset about this and are upset at me
as if I have agency over your own decisions in your life
have a big think about it and get real, this isn't normie-ville, we're getting in at the ground level for a reason and it isn't (((((dumb luck)))) and ((((autism))) you fucking normie

Attached: ujsjjfhdkul,kdkltukft.png (1772x1219, 2.35M)

>The only thing I wish I would have changed is how I approached becoming an adult, basically wasted 5 years of my life.
and you come lecturing me about what I know...
absolutely unbelievable
the gall

Attached: 1560223151155.png (896x1371, 1.18M)

Good job OP

>There is only room for frens here sir
sometimes a little tough love is required

Attached: eiuhgeuigrhaisg.png (1023x782, 1.32M)

Much love fren
Fine read this
imgur.com/a/szBYE1f

Attached: MANIAC.png (638x642, 530K)

>50k is a great amount to reinvest into the new markets link will create.
Based

Attached: 072828CD-7994-49BB-88C8-78CD3288E090.jpg (680x748, 86K)

I’m getting about $400K next month from a court settlement. I think I’m gonna put half into link if it’s still under 2 bucks. Otherwise it just sits in an index fund for the next 30 years. I can’t imagine that giving me a better return than link will.

At the same time i could never go all in. If I lost the entire $400K I would never forgive myself. My only real worry is that I put $200K in at $2 per link and it immediately bleeds back to 80c for a year or so. But either way i still think it’s a better move long term than the boomer stock market

We're all gonna make it, even the linklets. Link is only the beginning.

they were smart enough to be early adopters of the ponzi scheme, but that doesn't mean they'll be smart enough to cash out before the scheme collapses

>smart enough to cash out
imagine wanting to convert back to pedophile papers and on top of it, paying taxes back to the pedophile paper peddlers for an investment you took entirely at your own risk (they wouldn't compensate you if you lost money)

Attached: 1560211370983.gif (366x275, 1.68M)