I sent my cryptos back to Coinbase Pro but I miss Binance. Maybe I made a mistake. We still have 3 more months afterall...

I sent my cryptos back to Coinbase Pro but I miss Binance. Maybe I made a mistake. We still have 3 more months afterall. Anyone going back to Binance?

Attached: sad.png (1500x946, 30K)

I went straight to Kucoin actually ive always prefered it over chinknance

is storing crypto in Coinbase safe? why hasn't a company introduced a bank-like system that gets insured but charges small premiums? all these wallets, ledgers, etc. is bullshit.

I thought there was some new Jew shit were if you send over 1k it's another shoah

Brainlet

>Anyone going back to Binance?
Of course!
t. not a burger!

I got locked out of my binance account after I got a new phone and it fucked yo the Authenticator, now binance is asking me for a bunch of personal information in order to get my account back. is it still possible to get my shitcoins back? or is sending that info to a Chinese company a bad idea?

Kucoin is my next go to exchange for shitcoins

Kucoin, idex, tradogre, kraken,...who needs binance

Imagine not buying kcs

Do you think it's worth it in the long run? will it hit its previous ATH?

Is LINK listed on kucoin?

How did you send your Link there?

I don't think they have a link pairing. Were in the same boat.

how long does kraken verification take

coinbase taking weeks to validate bank account

Attached: 1558809498097.jpg (270x270, 9K)

Nice bait

No but they've got FTM and COTI. Do the mindful good sirs.

>what happened to binance won't happen to MY exchange

Attached: brainletttttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

i use kucoin for all my trading aside from buying link

Binancelet COPE

It’s about to lift off user. Cap this

Why would it? Binance is chink scam exchange. There are many stories where people got scammed the shit out of them. It was pretty damn sketchy from the start.

If my LINK are only on Binance where can I send them to keep the LINK? Don't want to convert to ETH or BTC

Use IDEX and keep control of your coins you pleb

I thought Kucoin was a chink exchange too? Where are they based?

If it's chink you're just gonna get chinked again. And instead of letting you take your crypto out like Binance did, because CZ is based, they'll probably just steal it.

it's safe as in if coinbase gets hacked the money is insured. But if your account gets hacked (which is much not likely) it's not

I know that feel op
coinbase is really gay

Attached: SQ_ReallyGay_BlackTank_2048x.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)