LAST WARNING: BUY VIDT

Biz, I don't usually do this, but if you don't buy VIDT quickly you will regret it. Yesterday I posted a picture of a graph, and it is about to workout. The buy orders on IDEX increased with 200%. Linkmarines or not, this token is going to explode to the upside. Please stay safe guys. The picture is from yesterday, this is how it will go.

Attached: vidt mooning.png (2375x842, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.binance.org/topic/139/draft
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0upsl/vid_vidt_stops_document_fraud_from_certificate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are the buy orders. Yesterday only 120 ETh, today 249. See for yourself.

Attached: buy orders.png (2464x703, 175K)

looks like another piece of crap shitcoin to me. any other reason to buy

Bought a suicide stack @0.1.

Use the search function for VIDT. It's not a shitcoin but make your own decisions. DYOR LOLLL.

i did. there's rumors posted here of it going on binance but i can't find anything. seems like some bullshit Jow Forums shitcoin shill

It will go to the Binance DEX, my guess will be next week.
You can check it here, they deleted the draft after all the commotion. community.binance.org/topic/139/draft

I saw your post yesterday. Bought a tiny stack, in green right now, let's hope it works out

Why did this shit Pump suddenly after 1 month of nothing? Jesus fuck me AAAAAAAAAA

why did i sell...

WHY DID I SELL???????

>double top
>250 eth buy book on a 5 mil$ coin (20k eth worth)
why are you pointing out these things but then you say "buy" instead of "get the fuck out quickly"? doesn't make sense

comfy mode

Attached: chart.png (1164x453, 38K)

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0upsl/vid_vidt_stops_document_fraud_from_certificate

Even on the frontpage of Jow Forumscryptocurrency now

it's already breaking up fuckhead!

Are we about to go parabolic?

The days before it pumped with only 100 eth in buy orders. This will pump through the roof. It is literally mooning as we speak.

what do you call this chart

This will crash epicly but still DCA'd to a comfy 10k

Let them stay poor user

this will go to 60 Mill mcap and then crash to 25 Mill, if it hits CEX

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-160737_Chrome.jpg (1431x2285, 1.06M)

Only have 138 VIDT, will I make it

Attached: 1298372827258.jpg (397x387, 33K)

10x then 10x in link repeat

yeah nah this is probably gonna crash but will break ATH easily when tier 1 exchange is closer. Buy the dip.

Delusional

I'm 100% sure we will at least test the ATH before June 19th, we can easily breach it today, considering the buying pressure and hype around it

holy shit, normies are finally catching up

Fucking nice, I was about to buy a stack but I got stuck in ONE and some shit on Kucoin. GG.

1$ is still only top200.

lmao

you best be right son

I’m hard as a fucking diamond holy shit I got in at 7 cents with a stack of 9k

so far, so good. ;)

tempted, what MC do you see this getting to in the short term user?

OH SHIT THERE SHE GOES

15-20m sounds about right once it hits the tier 1 exchange next month or so. It could go much much further by the end of the year but it depends on overall market trend.

LMAO....it will moon much faster than tbat you tard.

>bought during that dip
>sold at 65k gwei

not bad, this shit is fun to swing trade

Thinking about taking my initial investment out and ride this out with profits. Won't hurt price though... will leave 2k euro's in (my profit)

im afraid of a dump fellas

Attached: 1517481453062.jpg (399x400, 15K)

It's literally about to do a X10. Do you just hate money?

>do you hate money?

not this shit again

Attached: 1498886858129.png (474x696, 121K)

>dump

5 mil cap....god you people are retarded.

I dunno mam, if BTC shits the bed tonight or a dump happens I don't want to be left empty handed. If it does x10 I'd still be happy.

Again, my stack is too insignificant to damage the price, but I just got in really early so have a high return.

buy or stay poor user

Attached: 1560537818005.png (1431x2285, 1.93M)

If a dump happens it will bounce back up immediately. Everyone wants in right now. This is a 60 mil cap waiting to happen. Massively underpriced ATM.

not many sell walls on hotbit atm. be careful

horry shit! what happened?! i left for a moment, went to a grocery store to buy some snacks, came back and we are already testing ath

Attached: 2tjFj85u.jpg (400x400, 12K)

In the meanwhile, reminder to upvote for visibility

Shit is about to moon so freakin hard.

30k chad here. We going to make it frend

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0upsl/vid_vidt_stops_document_fraud_from_certificate
not yet

Faith

Attached: God Emperor Of Document Validation.png (1170x1462, 3.26M)

Damn, it worked out exactly as expected. Good call user.

Here is the thing people don't get. After the last bull run everyone said the next phase is adoption. The coins that will survive will need a real use case and real use. So here we are in 2019. While the projects aiming to be revolutionary get practically no where as far as adoption because it's either just a concept with no working product or way too far out and experimental, here is a token with a fairly straightforward and practical use case that can be used by companies TODAY.

Will it change the world single handedly? Probably not. But that won't stop even more companies from using it. It's hard to grasp because it's no ethereum as far as revolutionary tech, but it's a monster as far as real world use and adoption. This project is killing it.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

>buy the dip

Enjoy being left behind

Even the normies are onboarding get ready for a moonshot fellow user's!

Imagine, BTC, ETH, XMR, LINK, VIDT and LTO are quite literally the only cryptos being used. How does shit like IOTA or Cardano have any value?

Speculation my son. Speculation.

Strap in for another push to 80k

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

this is what every single person has said that sold before it shot up. a faggot from a few days ago sold at 10 cents because it was the "top" and it proceeded to hit 13 or 14. same thing happened there

thanks fren. will pick up a small stack

hnst token also goes to binance dex tomorrow. what’s the big deal

ok boys im strapped in

It's happening.

Remember: 1$ is top 200.

Attached: 1560622808612.jpg (562x527, 61K)

$7 to $10 by first months of 2020 IMO.

Speculation. Cardano is the biggest piece of shit in crypto and some reason all of crypto twitter is in love with it.

Not a single sell order in an hour, people start realizing the value of this project

Fuck... the moment i made the post someone had to ruin it

How this is not already top 200 is beyond me. Even reddit is shilling this already