Bittrex delisting

H O W I S T H I S E V E N R E A L ?????????
IN WHAT UNIVERSE DOES A COIN PARTNER WITH LITERAL GOD-TIER AMERICAN COMPANIES AND STILL GET DELISTED?
ARE THEY JUST TRYING TO SHAKE OUR BAGS FROM OUR HANDS?????

Attached: 155367321204.jpg (2000x1372, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GCPcloud/status/1139242028498374656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares about this already dumped pnd scamcoin

>buy bigmac
>MC DONALDS PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

this is you, now fuck back off to whatever reddit you came from

They're fucking working with intel making a market prediction dApp and IBM is running workers...

Correct. It’s not just RLC. Factom as well. Baakt used its beaurocracy to change laws. Major exchanges are having to delist great blue chip coins. Who do you think is buying them up? It’s very obvious. If you can survive this shakeout, Lamboland is around the corner. Another coin they want you selling is Factom.

the partnerships are either a) the company lets them run something on their servers LOL b) some lame accelerator program that already ended (ubisoft) c) a energy company that installed one open source application on the testnet, but didn't actually do anything with it. iExec called this major adoption by a global player.

These are the muh partnerships AHAHHAHAHAA

Anyone not seeing that they are obviously only doing this to pump their token is blind as a bat.

I don't give a fuck if they think I shouldn't own RLC. I'm putting 20k of them into cold storage.
I bought them before these niggers took their time to decide "oh these shitcoins should be illegal" and not even give us any reasons as to why. They can fucking suck my fat cock.

They did half of a work with intel, and that wasn't even involving their scamcoin RLC.
No one single intel post.
If you buy this shitcoin, you have to wait until the next pnd, they will dump hard it as usual to get money from nothing.

This is just delusional cope. Ubisoft is still working with iExec. EDF isn't even launched on iExec yet...It's still ground zero for the tech, it quite literally just launched. God you fudding niggers are relentless and dumb as fuck.

>half of a work
fucking pajeet
we need flags

> Gilles the fag shilling the fraud in first person
kys GILLES

kys you fucking sandnigger

typical RLCtard delusion
weeks before V1:
> the release will change everything, blablaba
week after V1
> oh its only early, just launched, wait for V2

weeks before V2
> global adoption coming!!!!
after V2
> 0 users
> its still early, just wait bro

before V3
> RLC makes LINK obsolete
> iExec will rule the world
> global major player adoption coming

after V3
> ..It's still ground zero for the tech, it quite literally just launched.
> just wait for V4 bro

... repeat ad nauseaum

french discord P&D scam with fake partnerships

buy Link if you want a legit project with a confirmed partnership with Google

>RLC makes LINK obsolete
This one is true though, they actually made a decentralized oracle as a sideproject for fun.
Also, you clearly don't understand how technology development works.

Attached: 1557837994239.png (888x894, 520K)

Nice strawman fagguette

This, and it's not even a delusion, it's just planned shilling to raise fake hype about a dead shitdog coin that was made up by a company of cons to STEAL money from people.
The devs dump hard at every version, it's in the charts.

>planned shilling
>hyping up your new versions of your ground breaking first of its kind technology is a bad thing in the eyes of biz pajeets
the absolute state

> in every fucking thread
Gilles the fug freaks out and tries to bully anons with his pathetic french faggottry

Attached: mcr.jpg (900x506, 104K)

yes of course its bad that the devs are hyping and telling lies to pump their token and then dump on naive buyers. In traditional markets this is called market manipulation and investor fraud. You defending this and saying its a good thing says everything about this project and its paid shills.

Holy shit, if whoever is reading this thread that just put up that ~375 BTC buy order I fucking love you.

Almost 5 million RLC buy wall just popped up.

He defends this because he's one of them, they take advantage of this non-regulated market to steal money from people

HAHAHAHA
BASED FUCKING WHALE
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: holySHITV2.png (340x248, 11K)

I love this pic so much. Its the most french image there is. A pantomime shoving a baguette up his ass isn't as french as this

IM LITERALLY CUMMING MY FUCKING PANTS

Attached: HOLYSHITV3.png (303x375, 25K)

utter retardation, IBM and Alibaba cloud are running iExec nodes, it's a bit more than just "company let's them run something"

>chainlink confirmed partnership with google
rofl

> same Gilles fedak the fag using different Ips to pretend to be a crowd of anons defending the shitcoin

because the walls come tumbling down?

they installed the worker software on a few nodes and iexec pays for the instances. Literally anyone could do that and claim a partnership lol. Show me any statement from alibaba that they are partners or in any way associated with iExec.

iExec is using IBM datashield solution, so they get a little PR help from ibm in return but thats also still not a partnership.

hey it might be that you're right actually

now is a robust open distributed computing network without value in the long run?

No one is speaking about RLC, the only info you can find are written on a lame french blog called medium.
And guess what, Gilles Fedak the tranny blasted anus and iExec founder writes on it.

Attached: glRlc.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

discord P&D group is back
they tweeted it

literal bullshit
look at the thread
no one but you beliefs in your shitcoin

Disgusting pajeets

Good.
Fuck this scamcoin.

sure, if it would work and be cheaper than existing solutions. Problem is it doesn't and isn't

who tweeted what

kys Gilles

assblasted link bagholding pajeets
so obvious

what are the existing solutions to monetize your datasets securely or your idle computational power on a public network?

from the consumer side, are there comparisons out on iexec's pricing versus existing centralized and decentralized solutions?

Looks like I'll have to move rlc out of the exchange. Never did that before. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

There's no flame between Link and Rlc, you're pretending that there's because Link is popular on biz, and RLC is not popular everywhere.

twitter.com/GCPcloud/status/1139242028498374656

Gilles is back with his bots I see

no middleman = always cheaper
this is a staple of decentralization
there are no other existing solutions on the scale of RLC's capabilities. It just needs a bit more time to be utilized fully.

>twitter.com/GCPcloud/status/1139242028498374656
this doesn't make it an official partnership or integration you absolute fucktard, it's literally a blog from someone outside of Google explaining "how to use chainlink with bigquery" lmao

>There's no flame between Link and Rlc
every RLC thread I post has at least 4 LINK bagholding pajeets saying some stupid copypasta
>RLC is not popular everywhere
I was going to flame you for your shitty English but maybe it isn't your first language.
>investing in coins that are popular
Not going to make it.

Bought the dip RLC senpai. Next stop MOON TOWN

>how to use chainlink with bigquery
you act like this is not a big deal

you could have wrote the same blog post about virtually any project that has an API

and what happens if google starts testing other coins with bigquery? This is why stuff like this doesn't matter, because coins like RLC could come along and do the same shit, or do it even better.

Wait a minute, what if google is the one putting up these 10M RLC buy walls before they announce using iExec? Hmmm

Hey rajeet, your curry brother already posted this copy /pasta

You're french gilles, your english is even more shitty.
But as long as it's enough to get your ass blasted by foreign trannies i guess it's fine.

> The RLC shill is happy to get his thread up even if everyone is covering him of spits and shit

Ok gilles, you have a smartphone and you can write with different IPs, but it's clear that this shit is coming from one single ass

stop posting in my thread no one cares if you think every pro-RLC poster is gilles. Fucking kys weirdo

entire pump just dumped
look like Gilles needed money for the weekend

i feel bad for rlc fags. I once held 20000k of this shit but I sold it all when I saw the v3 baguette announcement video

> every pro RLC poster
> same moron posting every thread about this shitcoin

I don't care if you're gilles or his mongoloid nephew, i like to see when you freak out

> please report this thread as spam anons

>i like to see when you freak out
your pajeet is showing
no one is freaking out about what you're saying, you are just a shit troll.

>Interacting with trolls.
Stop.
Giles said they're going to work on letting Americans trade RLC again.

And still more and more people is realizing RLC is a total fraud and they will stay away from it
Please keep answering me so i can give more informations, mongoloid french

yikes dawg ur a weirdo
MAKE AMERICANS TRADE RLC AGAIN

Attached: 1552592793709.jpg (839x655, 32K)

OMG being delisted from Bittrex. I remember buying that back in the day. Brings back memories .

> calling someone weirdo on a weirdo board
very smart, baguettoloid Gilles

I can't imagine how many red-hot trannie dicks will you take tonight with the today dump

>calling everyone gilles
is this some sort of fetish?

> calling "Gilles" the same moron responsible for all the threads about this shitcoin on the board that freaks out and insults in a french faggot way everyone who tells shit about rlc
Obviously you're not Gilles, Gilles

How do you prefer trannie cum when you swallow it, hot or middle temperature?

You are right. I am responsible for every RLC thread on biz. You caught me!

Bittrex is delisting everything, setting the stage for a link listing

You did'nt answer.
After you dump your shitcoin and steal money from naive people, you take the money and go to the nearest trannie club, whe know that.

How do you prefer trannie cum when you swallow it? It has to be hot or cold? Or you prefer it dripping directly from your ass?

The idea of Gilles posting here is hilarious

Attached: IMG_5145.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

How are you liking the dump? Still cumming in your pants or already getting the rope ready ?

whenever I feel bad that I sold my link at 1.20$ I look at RLC, imagine I still held 20k of those and I feel much better

I wish I only held 20k

Just shows that a whale with over 1000 BTC sees an opportunity in RLC. So yes, despite RLC getting delisted, I still have hope. Especially, since Gilles said that he's working on ways to allow Americans to trade RLC again.
I doubt he does. Would definitely be hilarious though. I bet all people in crypto-dev visit biz at some point. Some probably frequent it.

Only Gilles Fedak the fag or some mongoloid colleague of him can be still here talking of this scamcoin that was delisted because it's a pnd fraud.

Just read about Gilles trying to shill his pump and dump here. Who is him?

founder and ceo

found him lol

final shakeout for weak hands rn

Cringe. Imagine using a VPN to pretend some random RLC shill is gilles.

I know who he is, I meant which one of the posters was him.

> Op and some other fake ip
He's broke because of his passion about trannie cocks, so he can't afford pajeets anymore.

Shit I wish I was Gilles...because this is how you command a room.

Attached: 1547326446287.png (1600x1203, 1.96M)

I don't know what do you see in that picture Gilles, since you post it all the times.

Stealing all that money with lame dumps was meant to make you happier, not sad as you are now

kys

Maybe you have some regret because of all the money you stole from people who believed in your shitcoin.

I bet it's the reason why you pay niggers to assblast you till you cry.