Purchasing a new car advice

So I have enough cash on hand to buy any car I want outright. I will be going for a used 15k-20k previous year model truck or SUV probably.

Should I pay with cash? Or should I get a loan since my credit is good (800) and invest the remainder?

Also, I am waiting to execute this plan until the next recession to get better car prices. Unless my car breaks down before then seeing as it is 18 years old.

Attached: TruckerNSFW.jpg (525x469, 34K)

>Spend 2BTC on a useless vehicle
>5 years later could've bought a mansion
What is genetics and why has my family been poor forever?

I wish I was a girl..

Imagine being as retarded as you are. It must be great not realizing the world around you.

1. Thinking BTC will ever help you make it.
2. Not having suitable means of transportation

Here’s what I’d do - buy the car in cash so you don’t have any payments for the next 5-7 years you own it, then take the $300-$500 in payments you’d have saved and buy bitcoin once or twice a month. With where this is all going it’s a good idea to have some bitcoin my guy. Just have .5 or 1. You’ll be fine. Good luck op

No you don't. Sure your life will be great for the first 30 +-5 years but then your value will sharply decline.

you are...

Attached: DUPZ2054.png (223x226, 9K)

Jamal, you should read up about "time preference" studies and race.

Deshaun, your larp as being white is fooling no one.

> implying life i worth living pas 40

that's not a girl

You are the one flexing about what rims you're going to put on your hooptie

Stay poor fag, you could buy a used honda for $4K and save the rest...but no,you gotta be a nig like your dumb family genetics programmed you to be?

Lol look at this metro PCS niggee

You'd be buying a new 4k Honda every 2 years and be losing money

Check out dem rims dat nigga has! DIRTYSOUF up in here!

Literally no one in this thread said anything about rims. Just because you can't understand what a retarded idea it is to spend 4k on a car that will last 2 years instead of 15k on a car which will last 15 years doesn't mean you need to show your ass to everyone Deshaun.
Oh shit I just realized it's the 15th, you just got paid by Uncle Sam. I see why you are being uppity

That would only be 2k a year, assuming you abuse that 4k Honda and never maintain it a new car would have to last 20 years (assuming you maintain it somewhat) to break even (not assuming lost opportunity costs).

>In short don't buy new or used dealer

Attached: scottydont.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>Purchasing a new car advice
Don't

Regardless of the size of that twinks benis its still blue board,reported

>buy a car
>use the car to drive to work
>buy 2 BTC within the year
>now you have a car, job, and 2 BTC instead of waiting around like a lifeless hermit waiting for your fake internet money to go up

biz is so pathetic and stupid

Ok, fair enough, new to me car. Going to be used of course if you had actually read the post you would understand that...

Good thing there is no nudity then retard.

>Be stupid millennial
>Understands so little about mechanical things, can't determine repair cost on anything
>Assumes every problem will cost $10K
The downside of having a masters in gender studies.

Car prices won't improve in the next recession. Cars made today will still be expensive because they are mostly trucks and big SUVs. When the recession hits, manufacturers will flood the market with small cars, which is what the market will want. Used trucks and SUVs will be shipped to mexico to be sold at twice what they would get in NA.

Get a cheap dependable car that you see a lot of on the roads in your area (low mileage 2014 civic, 2011 focus, etc). U-pick junkyards will be full of those cars for the next 2 decades.

Is that passed off of what happene din 2008?

Put it this way....

If you spend $5k on a 8yr old honda and all goes right, you only spent $5k...if you need to put money into repairs maybe you'll spend another 5k next 5 years (fuck an entire engine replacement is probably $2.5K)....total investment $10k.

If you buy a $15k vehicle and all goes right, you spent $15K....if all goes wrong you spent $20K

Further on resale, that honda in 5 years will get you $3K if decent condition...total loss $2k
That $15K SUV in 5 years will get you $7K. $8K loss.