IOTA FOR THE WIN!

Let's be honest, guys. You know that the current coins suck when it comes to energy consume. The future belongs to those who are able to minimize the impact on the enviroment and bring value to people.

In this manner, IOTA has proven the best coin out there.

However, I really want to know good reasons why IOTA is bad. I mean, real arguments. If you can help me with that, I would really appreciate it.

Attached: comprar-iota-728x485.jpg (728x485, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/OxWjK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much do Sonstebo and Schiener pay for these threads, Pajeet?

Nothing at all. I just want to know what it's wrong with it.

I.A.

Please try again later, Pajeet.

See. This is what I am talking about.

>Give me free data and feedback
I take 1500 LINK for a comprehensive qualitative customer and marekting analysis.

As you can see, biz brainlets can't even think critically and simply hate on IOTA. If you want a real answer go to r/iota or the discord. Otherwise imo the biggest issues with IOTA are
>COO removal (new research is promising)
>Development mostly relies on the Iota Foundation
>The massive fucking scope

This project is a all or nothing shot. It either becomes the IoT standard and eats up the market or goes to 0. However in you are not a typical biz brainlet you can see they are positioned very well to achieve their goals. Look out for news this year on the standardization process by OMG.

Just trying to discuss with people and know their vision about a project, dude.

But if you really knows a lot about this subject, I could really pay to hear you out. Can you link me some other past analysis that shows your expertise? I mean it. Not joking.

>when it comes to energy consume
poo in loo

kek
baited
thread archived
archive.fo/OxWjK
will go on crypto twitter, get fucked shills.

Attached: shills are desperate.png (1828x368, 66K)

>archive.fo/OxWjK
Baited? thread archived? What does it mean in this context?

I really did not undestand. LOL.

To be honest, if you feel that I was being ironic, it kinda shows that what you say doesn't really have much value. See ya.

Let's be honest user, you bought a bag of shit and now you're panicking.

I always keep my portfolio diversified but at the same time I'm sure that some projects will prevail and others will die in the middle of the road.

I just created this topic because the IOTA project seems to me to have a higher quality than many others, and I'm trying to figure out what other people would have to find the bad project.

I mean, which projects do you think will prevail in the next years? Why?

Don't worry OP, LINK + IOTA is redpilled as fuck.

Attached: IMG_0500.jpg (750x1334, 125K)

I only have 15k MIOTA, will I make it?

You only need 3 Giota to make it, you'll make it x 5

Literally everything pictured here are the only projects in the space with the potential to be actually worth anything long term

3Giota will be $1.5m one day, dont miss this train

Potentially an ETH replcement like ADA but it's too hard to say right now

Honestly I think both ETH/ADA are only useful in niche usecases, if at all, if IOTA succeeds in its vision with qubic etc. That's a big if though. Can't predict the future so I won't say either are shitcoins right now. Smart contracts are overhyped right now though, but they are easy to wrap your head around and make PoCs with.

I may be wrong, but I don't mesh with the idea that the space is big enough for multiple networks doing essentially the same thing. One will be chosen as the standard protocol and eat the rest.

If smart contracts are overhyped, which they very well may be considering the difficulty of programming an immutable contract, then IOTA will monopolize the entire market (assuming it works as advertised). Qubic smart contracts I believe are reletively weak so if smart contracts do live up to the hype then it'll be IOTA+(Qubic or LINK)+(ETH or alternative) with the potential for a dash of ENG if it ends up not being a shitcoins. Then of course you'll still have BTC/XMR/BNB

Attached: IMG_0484.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, man. It is good to have a good conversation in this forum, for a change. People are always thinking the we are shilling, but in many cases all we want is to know what people really think of where this scenario is heading.

Lol Constellation is going to take IOTA's place very soon.

Will get mogged by superior low cap DAGs soon user.

There is enough room for everyone. IOT will be a trillion dollar industry when robots come to form.

I don't think that's really the case when it comes to tech, things monopolize. Look at Facebook google and amazon for example. There might be a couple big players but they will dominate their niche

when this is going to moon sirs? No movements so far

constellation... another bagholder retard felt for the whitepaper vapourscam?

Attached: anpe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Bagholder? I've 3xd with it in 2 weeks. LOL.

Yeah they aren't without use, but in their current iteration smart contracts are just not variable enough and in most cases unnecessary. For example EV smart charging is a hot usecase currently, with PoCs on both IOTA and ETH. The ETH PoC you use a smart contract to tie funds to charging which basically settles like current fiat. In IOTA PoC the transaction happens in real time, iota flows in, energy flows out. As soon as one stops the other does too, no need for a contract of any kind. Not saying one is better than the other, just that sometimes I feel it's a case of hammer and everything is a nail with eth smart contracts.

As for LINK, totally a good idea. Blockchain agnostic, and simply incentives correct data delivery. Qubic oracles will have similar functionality, but that's a space that can hold many different actors imo. ENG I'm not super familiar with other than it does private computations, which is a needed thing.

This is really only sounds true because one cannot predict the future. So we err on the conservative option of picking many winners. But with networks it just isn't true that there is space for everyone. The explicit goal of IOTA is to connect all devices to each other and to humans. Like said, the best network eats up the rest. Niche cases exist but if you believe that IOTA is developed for super low level IOT networks, there isn't much space there for competing IOT protocols. It really is a winner take all thing. Crypto in general there is more room as I don't believe IOTA and BTC for example really compete that much.

I mean ideally this is what these forums are for, but biz is filled with brainlet kids who parrot memes instead of discuss ideas.

Maybe maybe not. But realize at this point this is like saying VTC or some other POW coin will overtake BTC.

>I'm trying to figure out what other people would have to find the bad project.
What have you come up with?

You sir, are based and redpilled. Nice to see someone else with a similar view on the crypto space and not just chasing pumps. I pray god blesses you with stinky brappers

Spammable broken shitcoin.

Spam improves the network without the coordinator

Until now, the COO is the main problem, but it seems that had been advances in this matter in the last couple of months, so I think there is a chance that the development team pulls it off. Like others said, it is a project in the research phase. All we can do is check it close to see if it develops well or not.

This
OMG news could be fucking massive, then it would be gameover for competitors

This, based portfolio user.
I have money in shitcoins but that’s for short term gains

>$500 a miota

Exscuse me ser, but IOTA would need chainlink or their oracle could do without CL?

shhhhhhh... let them fud

Can someone reply?
IOTA it's all promise and I hate it, but let's suppose that for one reason or another this shit would eat up all the crypto market cap, then what about oracles? Will they use Chainlink or their Qbic solution?

Help from an oldfag please

Link is a meme, dude

I really don't know, man. I guess they will use Qbic (I don't know why they would use Chainlink), but to be honest my knowledge does not go very far in this matter.