Any motorcycle owners here?

Any motorcycle owners here?
Is it worth the money?
Or better to just buy more LINK

Attached: kawasaki-z-z750-2008-20-000-kms-avec-equipements-rizoma_89082690.jpg (450x338, 47K)

if you need to wagecuck then why not

It's definitely worth the money but if you can do both then do both.

Plus it's not *that* much money anyway compared to carfags.

Attached: 7480953_00_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 393K)

owner here, it is worth the money if you love the motorcycle and enjoy the ride

it costs money to maintain and own a motorcycle

It's worth it when they're scraping your gray matter off the pavement and the world becomes a better place because there's one less retard in the world

have fun staying indoors all day
there you will truly be safe
I don't regret my purchase

Just don't live in an area with a lot of rain or snow.

Imagine putting yourself at the mercy of a bunch of old women and spics in giant metal boxes who don't give a fuck if you live or die.

If you ride hard on a track cool. If you street ride in traffic....you are fucking suicidal.

What makes you think your car is any different retard
Or your food
Or anything

Stick to the Sims and stfu

>t. obedient wagecuck and mental boomer

motorcycles are without a doubt the most frugal way to get around.
It's also the most high risk/high reward transportation method, so it's without a doubt biz approved.

>he doesn't feel prof want his graymatter to be spread out on the pavement
what are you doing instead? just living your mundane life, waiting around to die?

Ive owned a ‘73 honda cb350 for a few years now. I got it for nearly nothing and maintain it myself. Very worth it. If you have some disposable income, treat yourself. Its important to have a hobby besides crybto.

Attached: 302850AB-2F2B-44F7-9B74-08FF089E5DD3.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

> Riding around on the roof of a car

This is what you're doing. Just FYI.

What a retarded question

>He's never done that

It's really fun. The fact that its a little dangerous is actually part of the fun.

I have two that need repairs. One needs a new tank. The other needs some electrical upgrades. I haven't been able to justify spending money on them instead of buying more link. I love motorcycling, and not being able to ride sucks whale balls. Fuck I need new gear too.

A co-worker and his fiance just died last weekend in a car wreck. I just lost my uncle to cancer and I'm currently losing my neice to cancer before she ever learned to ride a bicycle and hope you die of cancer too.

Young Yamaha R3 320cc owner, bikes are great. Really feels like you're an actual player while all the boomer NPCs are stuck and seething in traffic. Of course it doesn't go without risks as some are completely braindead (chinese/women) and passed their driver license after 10 tries while bribing the inspector, you need to be vigilant at all times and always consider the worst case scenario and act as if they don't think you exist and they are out there to kill you
I never broke anything in my life, I'm not a hothead but you know at some point you also need to live. You don't want to be one of the neets of this site getting killed by an old lady backing up while coming out of the grocery store doing their weekly doritos shopping, I'm sure it happens

Also forgot to mention that all the cagies need to go to the mechanic and pay a premium for every mundane task while you can do most of it yourself if you feel like it and be a real man. Miles per gallon are also pretty fucking good, so you're going to save a lot of cash

I cant imagine better way to spend 5k$ than on this piece of machinery

Attached: 8599db6ae16dedee7e2c564b54d9c4ad.0.jpg (1920x1440, 389K)

from your OP I'm assuming you are a new rider, and spending that much in your first bike and a 800cc at that is absolutely retarded

>have some disposable income, treat yourself.
fucking hell how old are you

Yea i know that way too much and retarted. Im leaning towards a Z750. Can be had for around 3k€ where i live. I wont go for anything lower than 600cc

why not? are you trying to compensate for something? smaller bikes are ideal for beginners

Insurance payout after getting hit is worth it. Just make sure you dont die or end up paralyzed.

motorcycles are gay

Cool ride user, keep the rubber down and the shiny side up!

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-211723.png (1080x1920, 597K)

Motorcycles are incredible, definitely worth the money. But first, invest your money for two years. That's when you can cash out and buy a motorcycle. Recommended portfolio:

40% LINK
40% IOTA
20% XRP

>It's also the most high risk/high reward transportation method
Absolutely based

yes and im crippled for life from getting hit on my previous bike

IMAGINE BUYING A MOTORCYCLE INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN YOUR FITNESS.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 3.34.57 PM.png (1619x854, 418K)

Motorcycles are for faggots. I don't know a single cyclist who isn't a faggot

My landlord has one. Every spring he spends about two weeks to repair it, then waits for the perfect day to ride it once or twice a year.

they lotso fun & biches love rides

>13k for something a $500 bike can do

Lol thats funny

iota is a useless shitcoin same goes for xrp, may as well put 40% into link and throw the rest of the money away

OP, this is funny--I literally just got home from a long ride. It's definitely worth it. There's nothing quite like steering and riding by leaning your body left and right while the wind and sensation of speed surround your body and mind. It's equally as thrilling as it is equanimous and generally wipes your mind's palate clean of the usual horseshit gunking up the gears up in your head.

Don't let people FUD you out of motorcycle riding. My girlfriend and family all tried to steer me away from buying one but I knew that getting one might actually save my life; at least, for the time being. It's unironically one of the best choices I've made in my entire life.

like feeling the wind and speed surrounding your body, leaning left and right