Daytrading noob

Hi frens,

Is day trading worth it? What s the best youtube course on daytrading I can watch?

I googled for youtube trading channels and "Warrior Trading" came up as the best. What do you think of that guy? I think he doesn't share much info unless you buy his overpriced courses.

Also. Is it true that 25k are needed minimum for burgerbrokers in order to daytrade? Wtf. Thank god I'm from Europe.

Can we make it with day trading frens?

Attached: 1559412694049.jpg (736x1060, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1UJBLRa9Sh0PZ0vL_wI9uDVbIRxVUdazE/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine.. just imagine

Imagine being this low IQ. God bless you peasant, but my bags.

the smell

e_e

>>>/reddit/

Buy Philakone's Udemy courses. They cost like $200, but you can probably some pajeet that will sell to you for $20. I used Philakone's teachings to finish 20% up on my investments in 2018. Compare that to the majority of hold fags on this board that lost over 70%.

these asses are getting more gnarly every day. that one is too much t bh

You sound like the kind of noob who would get absolutely rekt trying to daytrade. It's extremely competitive and not easy money.

You are the product he sells. Lean the tech, evaluate communities & business interest. Dont listen to anyone but yourself. You are asking the wrong questions entirely. What brings you to this space?

No need to be a dickhead!!

Attached: 1559325075790.jpg (750x932, 103K)

Daytrading is an easy way to lose money, as is swingtrading. The best and easiest way to make money is to dyor and find coins that are about to launch news that makes them valuable.

I just started to get interested in. Pattern trading for the first hour the market opens sounds cool. You can do it part time too.

Attached: 1559306335287.jpg (952x1400, 901K)

>It's extremely hard, dont even bother.

Well, I got much free time in my hands. Why not try to learn?

And I'm sure if everyone had the same mentality, no one would profit off of it.

Attached: 1559408048301.jpg (605x605, 55K)

well Jow Forums?

Attached: usctuja-Beautiful-And-Sexy-Scarlett-Johansson-100-Photos-s495x673-428067-1020.png (495x673, 481K)

trippy pick, I thought it was a dad kissing his baby at first

I have slowly come to the terrible revelation that none of you know what the fuck you are doing. I have a Master's in Accountancy with a Minor in Finance. I work for a fortune 100 as a corporate accountant with a CMA and CPA. I used to have some faith in user. None of you know how to actually value a company. You have no fucking clue how taxes work. You can't read financial statements. For fuck's sake you think TA works and the entire field of decision science churns out dissertations every other day highlighting their absolute dismay at the fact that brainlets ever consider using it. You have no idea what Dunning-Kruger is. You don't know what survivorship bias is. You are too fucking uneducated and stupid to comprehend how fucked you are.

Idk why I'm even posting this, fucking goodluck kids.

stay mad you wagecuck, meanwhile I'm getting rich off btc and link without you jew finance degrees

No need to be rude.

The whole point in TA is that fundamental analysis isnt needed. Everything you need is already shown in the graph.

I don't do burgertaxes. I'm European.

Also you sound a little butthurt. Maybe you realised all those years studying didnt return good profit after all?

Attached: vgifiqg-Beautiful-And-Sexy-Scarlett-Johansson-100-Photos-s2070x3055-427964-1020.jpg (1020x1505, 216K)

What’s the shadow on the inner part of her crack called? That stain just makes me incredibly hard.

god she's hideous with black hairs

I didn't say don't bother fren. No harm in trying to learn just be careful

Sweet Vishnu look at the toilet on that biche

is this copy pasta

Fake ass. You can just tell. The greatest ass ever belongs to Lily Love. She's a 10/10.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED IF YOU PAID FOR THIS GARBAGE FUCKING COURSE
$200 FOR SOME CHINK RETARD TO WASTE 20 HOURS OF YOUR TIME JUST TO TELL YOU HOW RSI DIVS WORK

It's called a shitstain, shit eater.

drive.google.com/file/d/1UJBLRa9Sh0PZ0vL_wI9uDVbIRxVUdazE/view
This is all that you need, and it is free, Stay away from paid groups and """traders""" who sell courses.

You're welcome.

Attached: 66243140_p0.jpg (920x1230, 825K)

Best ass on biz

ill bite. Here is what i have learned and i made a short list of rules for day trading crypto of course.
also, i followed a person but they quit posting with the cryto winter. id try some new blood on it at this point
Never spend money you dont have

Set a stop loss to control where you sell if it dumps. First thing first.

Even pro's lose.

You do not need to be in on every jump.

A good jump can take days to form.

Haste makes waste.

HODL

TOS

Whale buy sell walls are NOT to help you, they help them

Stocks? Need a large amount of capital otherwise you aren't allowed.

Crypto? You'll make more swing trading and HODLing. Noobs don't just day trade and make it for long. You feel great on that 5x or 100x leverage the first time but then you fuck up a stop loss and you lose half of your portfolio

You going to lose a lot of money in the beginning, so be prepared for that, if you don't quit after that daytrading is far the most profitable way to ear money on crypto

the finest

dude im gonna jerk it to this pic