TONIGHT

Strap in, boys. It's happening tonight!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 18.26.45.png (1784x894, 186K)

that is not a bear flag

Dumbass pajeet, just because you didn't use paint doesn't make your 95 IQ TA relevant

maybe you should explain what it is instead, if you're so sure?

would you like to clarify that statement? racism and flaming are both reportable offences on this board, that's not what you meant to say right?

OH NO NO NO

ITS THE SAME FAGGOT

LITERALLY WRONG EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: 12313133.png (394x333, 234K)

Lmao

Volume does not matter. If only 1 billion is traded but 70% of thought is bought then the price goes up. Its called supply and demand.

Attached: 1497042865410.png (747x686, 44K)

He didnt say anything racist, but nice going off topic, something reportable. Care to explain what you meant by that post?

Oh i thought this was bitcoin, I don't care about link

Attached: 1498213315890.png (600x497, 8K)

>reportable

Attached: 1529262324522.png (640x300, 114K)

This its almost like a sitcom now

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Your TA is true but this is a high manipulated token. Buy and wait let to the bots do their work

LINK is experiencing the continuation of a downtrend following the mainnet dump. denial and deflection won't change that. there is a textbook bear flag on the 24-hour chart right now. i would love to be wrong about this.

imagine being so inadept at timing the market or persuasively rebutting other peoples' claims that you have to resort to hurtful generalisations to get your point across.

I'm really tiring of every fucking Randeep out there FUDing link now.

Attached: Every pajeet in Mumbai shitting street.jpg (1429x845, 220K)

you're a faggot

> 1 DAY CHART!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the weakest FUD attempts I have ever seen.

I have never seen worse TA in my life.

These fucking Indians are so greedy. I only have 1k Link and I want to see it PUMP. I'd be happy if it topped at 100 dollars. I just want to make a small fortune for myself but these money hungry fucks won't settle for stacks under 10k.

I think thats his schtick. I am pretty sure these threads are all a joke. user has been CONSISTENTLY 100% wrong. There is no way this is an accident. He does his TA, figures out which way its going to go, then makes garbage TA that says the opposite to post here. Maybe as a joke, maybe he just wants to fuck over emotional newfags. Thats the only explanation I can give for his track record though. Theres no way anyone can be this bad at predicting the market on accident. Its way too consistent.

that no pandeet
that's a huemonkey!

Has to be a joke. His TA look like YouTube normie thumbnails

>target $1.40
YES SERGEY GIVE ME THE SWEET RELEASE, I SOLD AT $1.55 FOR GREAT GAINS AND TO FINALLY LEAVE, PULL ME BACK IN LIKE THE RETARD I AM.

Attached: 1536198719602.jpg (414x414, 31K)

>user has been CONSISTENTLY 100% wrong
not true. so far i've made two major predictions:
- may 22 / may 24 was a double top signalling the start of a downtrend (accurate, and we are still in a downtrend)
- we would head toward support levels for .80 (not conservative enough, but we would have continued that direction if it weren't for the google announcement)
- google announcement was an aberrational data point that will not reverse the ongoing downtrend and if anything will accelerate it with raised support levels
last point is to be determined. bitcoin is rallying to $9k right now and link volume is drying up. what direction do you think it will go? you should be able to answer this without even looking at the chart.

>downtrend since may 24
Holy fuck you actually are retarded arent you? Also, that double top was the most blatant sell signal that crypto has ever seen. If you didnt call it I would suggest you get your vision checked, because you would have to be legally blind to have missed it.

>be retard and swing
>believe in a pajeets ta
Youll never make it, retard.

oh my god its the same retard posting a new "prediction" every day for the past month
this meme is getting VERY old, fuck off already

>Reportable

You high on jeweed, kike?

that is 100% not a bear flag, brainlet

quite a bit of dandruff on her

that's not TA son, this is TA

Attached: 34r343r.png (810x689, 602K)

>he's looking at $ instead of sats

I love all you anons who look at sats rather than debtpaper value

this looks really cool

Attached: 1559874311986.gif (256x256, 319K)

people get paid six figures for the TA "meme" and my predictions have so far turned out to be basically accurate.

which one of these is link

kek, holy autism

Oh look it's the guy who was calling the top at 1.12$

Attached: 1500545130022.png (667x615, 308K)

This means +50% in 3 months? Is this a conservative indicator or something? Im didnt try to understand fibo yet