WTF FANTOM DOIN GUYS?

Why is this shit dumping so hard suddently? You guys said this would be a top 10 coin??? Did I get scammed again?

Attached: ftm.png (804x565, 40K)

Sold my FTM and bought DAG Tbh.

antshares vibes

just buy vidt retard

Fuck you this is the last time I fall for a BIZ scamcoin

Calm down, it dumped because BTC went up. It'll recover, might just take longer than planned.

desu

holding until $1

shame on you if youre not larping

BTC is up 1,5% and this shit dumped by 20% in 2 hours, how does that add up?

Double bottom with major bullish divergence.
SELL NOW LOL

Up like an escalator, down like an elevator.
True classic.

Attached: lefinancial.jpg (451x541, 32K)

I'm unironically financially ruined biz convinced me to go all in on this so I bought at 420 sats (nice)

> Falling Binance listing pump and dump in 2019

Never change biz.

this support is strong, same one from directly before the big pump, anythign could happpen but i think it should hold just fine

you fuckers better be right, it just hit 300 sats and I have a stop loss at 299

could go either way but my buy in is good enough that im not worried, seems oversold to me

just sell and fuck off, you don't deserve the upcoming moon mission if your hands are this weak

Shitcoins whose volume is largely in binance are going to dump hard in the next few weeks

So should I sell and buy back in at previous support of 250 sats?

If you didn't sell after the binance pump you're literally retarded

I only bought after the pump...

Attached: smort.png (1200x1335, 269K)

>200
>500
>305
youre absolutely correct, once again biz shills tricked noobs who didnt understand why FTM was a good play

FTM will moon so hard in the coming bull market dont know why you retards are constantly glued to the daily charts.

Buy a bag wait a year and a half - 2 years and profit. Fuck stressing over 20% scalping, entry points and fucking securing lunch money profits

remember the fags who bought neo at 50$ and panic sold at 40$. later it went to 200$

MMM NO NO NO

Attached: ftm denial.png (620x173, 34K)

The bullmarket will be for bluechips this time, user. Just in case you did not receive the memo.

Yes because the projects which are. Currently top 10 will forever remain in top 10. No more innovation, no more speculation, no more better tech. The rankings are set forever.

Now if you believe that, congrats on being a retard.

Now what will actually happen is human greed and speculation takes over, new disruptive tech is created and new projects become crowd favorites.

Imagine still holding this shitcoin
Kek

Doing typical Chink pump & dump things, you know..

Reason why this is dumping is both BTC pumping and this not being on US exchange whitelist (which may change) wait for the FUD to drop out over the coming days and these will pump back.

EOS is on US exchanges has DPOS and had an ICO like FTM only difference is main net vs not mainnet. Guarantee you FTM goes on US exchanges after mainnet

When will the mainnet launch ?

Q3 (no exact date known)

>US exchange whitelist
where do i see this whitelist?

Attached: D9BhJWhX4AAvmnb.jpg_large.jpg (1584x1092, 210K)

after the pump comes the ____ ???

because it's getting delisted from us markets see Bittrex and binance

Fantom isn't even on Bittrex buddy

this is by some twitter random and bs, anything with ico could get banned. Really almost any coin could get banned it just depends how far they decide to push it

IT IS A FUCKING CHINK SCAM LITERALLY EVERYONE TOLD YOU

Attached: wtfs.gif (298x294, 2.26M)

this
you don't deserve this project op
fuck off this board and stay poor

>owning this dag shit coin when $DAG is at a 6x smaller mcap with better tech.

user I...

>better tech
you mean no tech and pothead "devs", their interviews are cringe af I would not trust them my money

It's like I heard a million pajeets cry out & then suddenly go silent

Attached: join-indian-army-2.jpg (300x200, 27K)

binance is cashing out. they pumped a bunch of shitcoins to lure in normies
>ftm, celr, matic

End of August-ish

Not an expert, but it's probably dumping cause fantom is a vaporware shitcoin

if that was the case 90% of the top 100 coins would dump :)