Anyone know what to do here?

Anyone know what to do here?

Attached: 88294E7D-93F3-404D-AD48-73371C8DF5A6.jpg (980x662, 151K)

buy a new one on a dnm

I’ve always been wary of that stuff
Won’t it eventually screw me over?
My accounts with this message are close to empty thank god but theyre going to hold any funds for who knows how long. I wouldn’t want this to happen with some account I bought for real business use.

>using paypal
>for business
kek

I’m ebay seller...

Can’t you have people send payment thru apps now? Cash app, Venmo?

okay bubs, time to take your medicine and hit the feathers. Old people like you need a lot of sleep or they get sick and we don't want that

they hold funds for 180 days then u can take them
I was banned from paypal with 50k usd back in 2015 and I never needed to use it again don't worry

>don’t worry because YOU didnt have to use it again
Not sure. My ebay accounts are also banned yes my life is ruined thanks you

what you should do depends on why you were b&, what did you do to get b& from paypal?

What did you do? Surely if you were innocent you could email support and explain your situation.

I’m really not sure. I have taken payments via “friends and family” before when it technically should have been “sales of goods and services” but a) how would they know and b) people do this all the time.
I called in to customer service about an hour ago, left my number, and they should call back soon.

you'd think so but I had a 10+ year account banned because they discovered I had more than one account before. Nothing shady mind you, just used one account for buying, the other for selling. 100% feedback on both.

Sorry user, they almost never reverse their decision on bans. their services are basically no longer available to you.

>they discovered I had more than one account before
I have three accounts... one USA one Canada and one EU.

Update: they called me back and told me they will file a case to investigate this banning and I could write to a certain email address to find out the specific reason but they couldn’t tell me over the phone.
It’s ok to have separate accounts for separate purchases, they only care if you are using your other accounts to get around limits.

well then support lied to me because they banned the shit out of both of my accounts and basically said "lol gg" when i called them.

I think they just gave me the nice version of “lol gg” but there’s a sliver of hope that no one at paypal will be able to figure out why this happened and give me a good faith reset

stop being a criminal

>I’m really not sure
I don't believe you

First of all, they didnt give me a reason so I can’t be sure. Second, there’s a lot of things it could be. I have sold things that go against policy before (not recently), i have taken payments via f&f like i said to avoid fees, I use multiple accounts (this is supposed to be ok, but what if there was something wrong with one account that i didnt notice? Idk), sometimes i send money between accounts in such a way that could be seen as taking a small unauthorized zero-interest loan from paypal o shit thats it isnt it

It's very easy to identify personal payment abuse. Also, if you were using PayPal for any kind of cryptocurrency payments then you are in violation of their Acceptable Use Policy. Also, customer service will NOT give you an answer as to why your account was banned, as that is the the general policy of AUP. Feel free to ask any other questions.

t. Regulatory Compliance for PayPal

bru can you go in and unlock my accounts real quick?

I'm obviously not at work now. But if you were in violation of the AUP I wouldn't either way. You can have your money in six months. Also don't bother with a new account, we're very good at identifying linked accounts.

I dont use cryptos btw i am not a faggot. It would be one of these things

Also, PayPal is cancer.

>I have sold things that go against policy before
>i have taken payments via f&f like i said to avoid fees
>I use multiple accounts

All against policy. So you are indeed a faggot.

Thanks for helping me understand but any idea why it would have popped up today when ive been doing this stuff for years ?

Lots of things can trigger a review of an account. The most common reasons are payment disputes, a sudden increase in payments, or cross border payments (due to OFAC concerns). Once anything queues your account for review your whole history will get looked at, and any violation can lead to a suspension, regardless of when it occurred.

Thanks ppbro. Any redemption for the likes of me?
Is buying a new account off some bhw paneer gonna help, or nah not worth it?

It might, though if you access the account from the same IP address of device you will likely get found out.

Good info, hey you might want to consider randomly reactivating some accounts when you go into work, might just make someone’s day

>you might want to consider randomly reactivating some accounts
Hahaha, no.

Attached: tenor.gif (497x280, 1.8M)

Can i come work at paypal with you then