Pi Network Get In Early

Pi Network. Project is still in an early phase. Mobile mining, function able app, easy to setup and start accumulating when this puppy is still young. You’ll need to use a referral when setting it up , feel free to use mine - Blokdilly. Join the pool and start accumulating in minutes.

Check it out, or don’t, but don’t go crying in a years time when we all have a fat stack.

Attached: D484B7D1-2B8F-4837-9038-0A49249DA7E2.jpg (1125x826, 168K)

Referral code: teganmac

to join the big boy earning powerhouse, if you stay for a while i might even add you to my trust circle

Join Csammy frens.

It's also lame that you can't add people to your pioneer team unless they're new

Exactly. However, it could change. I hope so at least.

10k users on the 23rd of may. Past 30k now with the next halving at 100k users. Need to get in quick so we can accumulate at higher rates while it lasts. Add ‘Blokdilly’ nau.

Attached: 433C2CC1-6F3B-4D8E-B16C-63130656E551.png (1125x2436, 513K)

Or you might add ID:marx

Welcome M user. Appreciate the signup. Good luck mining.

;) will do, same goes to you

Use code GreenProfits if you want MAX mining! Accumulate before the next halving! Already got a elite team, join it for that sweet gains!

>GreenProfits
>GreenProfits
>GreenProfits

Attached: ggo.jpg (275x183, 14K)

LordOfLight
dont listen to anyone saying you;ll get extra with their code its not true. To get 0.25 extra on ur 0.79 pi/hr rate you use a code (anyones) then after 3 days you can add 5 people to ur security circle for an extra 0.79 pi/hr. THEN to earn more for each person you invite you earn

number of people invited * 0.25 * (0.79 + Security Circle bonus of max of 0.79)

Next halvening from 0.79 to 0.395 pi/hr is happening at 100k member with 35k on, get in quick. Also doesn't consume battery.

I got 7k pi stack, is that good?

nice bro! currently at 3k i think 10k+ will be good which we both should get before q3

This.

Close to 2k here. Hope to get a few more frens to join before the halving.

New people feel free to add Blokdilly. Start mining today boyz.

Damn my pitiful 100 stack is not looking good
Anyone want to help add to my security circle feel free to use oVVinik

Can you faggots stop?

No, and please sign up with my code WestenMike

Can you start by registering? Basically free money, user. Blokdilly will hook you up.

To the people who have used my referral, thank you very much. If the opportunity comes I’ll share the love.

To new people joining the thread, use Blokdilly as a referral. Thanks again guys and good luck mining.

Shameless self bump to keep the thread alive. Don’t hate me for spamming. Just helping anons out by spreading the word. Thank me later.

Do you get more pi from joining a network that’s already big? Did I mess up by joining through a small one?

No, not at all. Only the amount of people who join using your own referral will make a difference. As things are now, at least.

If any one want to join my security ring and earning team. Code: Amnoon

Use my code GreenProfits to get a headstart (you mine MUCH MUCH MORE!!!). Join and accumulate a suicide bag before the next halvening.

>GreenProfits
>GreenProfits
>GreenProfits

Attached: gnn.jpg (281x179, 10K)

Use code haxing

Always mining here which will give you a bonus as well. Use code harsh

Good, thanks. Then I’ll shill GateGuy while I’m here.

You didnt mess up, the only thing is that people on your mining team have to be active for you to get the multiplier. Don't worry about how many accts they have added, because that makes no difference.

I don't forget to initiate mining so you always will have me active on your mining team. Some people only remember to mine once a week so you don't get your mining multiplier off that person.

Hey roundeye, take 5 minutes out of your daily fentanyl regimen and use reflink nttp1983. Together we can say bye bye to lowly pioneer status.

Attached: 1560620832211s.jpg (250x183, 6K)

Use my ID anons! I'm always mining.
>David2073
>David2073
>David2073

Fucking scamming PYRAMID SCHEME

How exactly if we aren't investing any money.. I fail to see the problem
use oVVinik and get in early with us Oscar the Grouch

use my code if like to sniff braps

code: piardae

Use code:
>cryptofriend

Exactly what he said. And don’t forget who created the thread and is keeping it alive. Use Blokdilly as your referral guys. You seriously have nothing to lose.

hey how can i sign up as a shill for pi? If you pay me in a nonshitcoin I'd be happy to join you all in shilling

please respond

No joke by downloading the app advising oVVinik as your invitation

Use my code
Wolfsandwich

Guys, it’s not a ponzu scheme or a scam, just a simple referral system to get a user base using the software. The app works fine and you can be mining on your mobile phone without draining the battery within minutes.

Use my referral Blokdilly and get started ASAP. You start by mining almost 1 pi per hour. Get to it lads.

That’s it for me qt1.34’s. Don’t forget to use the referral Blokdilly. Good luck to everyone mining out there and tough luck to the naysayers too lazy to sign up for free money.

Invitation: Blokdilly

SovietPsychonaut as code

Use this shit faggots

Use code tfue

>2019
>buying shitcoins
Will you ever learn?

use oVVinik and get in now before we hit the next halving and you guys are scrambling to get it

How do security circles work? I installed the app yesterday, but it says I need to wait 3 days until I can do that.
How much faster does it mine after 3 days?
Anyway, use "lotrus28" if you are still not in.

Attached: pi1-748cccc3a0328c5b7542c454d9260fddf4e9069affb2b54da0fef4b498386ea9.png (1032x611, 273K)

But we aren't buying these
This is the start of something new

I went from.98/hr to 1.37/hr after third day. I added user who gave me referral and my friend

I am also at 1.37/hr, but I haven't got any security circles: only 2 invite bonuses

This is my breakdown

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-180335_Pi.jpg (1439x2799, 471K)

BTW, what is the point of this project. It is not like this mining thing is actually worth something.
It is just a timer and I am 100% sure the app does nothing to support a network.
I guess in a month or so, devs will say it was all a publicity stunt and now all the users get ICO tickets to get the real coins, or some shit like that

Thanks for the info user. Used your code.
Might as well shill my own code: bullrun

use code bogpill to get blessed by the bogs themselves

>>>/bogpill/

anons use code communistpig

communistpig
>communistpig
communistpig
>communistpig

I'm in!
code: Fegoso

Attached: 72d80e177194f06dc419a98ef81419ff444bed855aa1f63ecb6064c7d4876f40.jpg (1008x600, 75K)

join my established mining circle
use the code ac413

mittyy

Attached: Ana.png (782x584, 196K)

Just started a couple of days ago, need people for security circle

Code: HoldmanSachs

wtf is this? just a timer?

I'll add you to my security circle if you use my referral, satoshinakamoto

Early adoption phase
join the fuss.. If you like it please use the code oVVinik to help me out as well

Earn like double the pi instantly if you join my 20 person mining circle.

Code: Smitty6000

Jeez, the streetshiiting is monumental itt.

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Don't hate
Get in before you're scrambling to catch up
>use oVVinik

monkeyfinger