Recession & You

Deutsche Bank is about to implode
This will be Lehman Brothers times a gorillion.
The recession was just foreplay for the big dick that's about to go up the economy's ass by 2020.
Auto loans at an all time high
Stagnant wages
No real job growth
Pensions are wiped out

We're so fucked, lads. How do we escape this without memes?

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/daily-deals-new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1bU7COLWJE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
Get fucked boomers. The man who has no pants can't have his pants stolen.

this
Hard to lose anything when you have nothing my net worth is under 10k

How do i short DAX? Is there something lit Bitmex but instead of paying in USD/EUR it pays in comodities like Bitcoin to avoid to much taxes?

Deutsche bank been about to explode for 6 years now...

Yeah except without the yield curve being inverted

This time isn’t a meme

and what happens when the EBT and gibs run out? You think half this country can survive a depression? You numbnuts. This is going to fuck us so hard all you anons care about is irony and a comedic farce to cover up the fact you're scared.
America is not succeeding we're failing. This is going to be the largest wealth transfer in history.
We have people invading this country and sacking us.
I am asking for input and all I get are edgy zoomers living with their mums.

Attached: los-angeles-riots-bicycle_nqbjbw.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

What will happen to auto prices during recession?

>palmettostatearmory.com/daily-deals-new.html

Get a tool.

Attached: 1990aesthetic3.jpg (2820x1810, 2.46M)

I might wear the same 3 pants since 10 years, but therefore have access to a network of criminals, and it is a short way from selling stolen phones to pay rent under the counter, going to robbing and kidnapping Boomers and their families. As said. get fucked. You stole our future, we steal your life

As someone who went all in on Bitcoin in 2013, I'm glad you're finally all about to join me in facing reality for once... was getting pretty boring.

Attached: 0Ir2RHMP.jpg (475x614, 55K)

>he thinks he won't immediately be shot to death for being a nigger

Attached: 1990aesthetic.png (500x508, 442K)

>hurr durr u stolez our futurez
>we wuz entitled and sheeeit
This is why no one ever takes y'all seriously.

Attached: 1554682990511.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Buy seeds, chickens, ammo, guns, gas, hardware tools, gold, and silver in the order for SHTF situation. Live in rural area.

lmao. what will the state pay their mercenaries with? Potatoes? Toilet paper? If you import Niggers and spics to steal your childrens jobs, don't wonder if they adapt. You had good years, time to die

No, I am saying your "people", and I do use that term lightly, have no training, no weaponry, and are easy to identify.

Goodluck!

Attached: 1990aesthetic2.jpg (2800x1880, 2.79M)

I actually like aquaponics. Very reliable but expensive upstart.

Attached: 1_9Uo9kpdI_UqUmvUecrIuNw.jpg (705x435, 90K)

>Ex Yugoslavian criminal thugs don't have access to weapons
I'm not in the US. Lucky me I guess

>DB is collapsing
>print 10 trillion Euro, bring interest rates to -2.0%

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x633, 45K)

>negative interest rates
Yeah sure lmao

To be honest though even if you're in the US you don't actually have to worry about armed gangs running around terrorizing anyone, because they would have a colossal resource burn rate that would not be sustainable in an actual economic collapse scenario. They would have to choose between being mobile and run the constant risk of being trapped, or being barricaded into one area where they are secure and can reduce resource consumption, but have literally no influence outside of that area...

youre just starting find out your pyramid scheme is running out of steam.
if America was worth saving you would seen the fundamental problem of your economy long ago.
how can you keep exporting jobs to other countries for lower wages and lower product prices, while still enabling your consumer base to buy the same products without providing them a consistent stream of income in order to buy those products?

when the gibs run out, americans will start to discover boomers actually taste alright, as long they're cooked medium rare, with a bit of horseradish sauce on the side.

Germany already has negative interest rates

I am a butcher and chef, studied computer science later working in a kitchen for 5 years. My Grandfather was killed by a sandnigger.

Accelerationism is the only thing i want. I want to butcher people, negros and sandniggeris mainly in civil war, and eat their meat. I am waiting for this for 10 years.

The harbinger of doom btw

Attached: yield.png (1200x675, 77K)

I’m with you lad right up until the cannabilism part

Wtf lad

There is no pride for country. All nationalism has been erased. We're morally bankrupt. How will the Jew pay for this? Our own government fucked us. Why do we continue to trust them?

Attached: 1557286464549.jpg (1200x689, 163K)

Some people just want to see the world burn i guess.

Civil war is the only thign that will save the white race and what is rightfull ours. A couple of nigger killings will sure stop mass migration to our countries. Thats why i like to work together with the antifa, even though im right wing.

Hm, basically your only realistic option is to find a group of people that need your cooking/food prep skill set for survival and hope they never find out you have severe mental problems that would make you a liability. Sounds doable to me though cus most people will have some kooky shit about them too that they're trying to keep the lid on.

Maybe not in the US, your good Christian civilians are armed to the teeth. In good old Europe, terror is an economically viable niche market. Mobility is not an issue, places to hide out are plenty. Security forces who had been disarmed over the last two decade to "save money" are also not an issue. Smuggle could also buy legitimacy in the population. During the first chaotic weeks robbery and plundering will be a good way to gather resources, afterwards being a mercenary will become a viable option for criminals. 100 year war reloaded will be fun

Start reading the talmud, it helps a lot about understanding clownworld. Christians where basically created by jews to be cattle people that the jews are feeding from. By burning everything you can beat the jews.

Attached: jews_german.jpg (2969x3549, 2.51M)

When shit hits the fan and civilization collapses being ruthless is a pro not a con.

Protip: You guys should get a Ferrorod. You can lit 10.000 Fires with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bU7COLWJE0

Also learn how to create a dynamo to turn water into power to load batteries.

Hope it all fucking crumbles and the apocalypse starts. Can't wait to mass pilage and shoot every motherfucker in sight.

Nah, man we gonna fix it

Stop exaggerating, we survived 2008. This time we will be prepared.

2008 was a mere recession with QE cushion
This one is going to be stagflation reloaded paired with state failures left and right.

2008 crisis is just one domino falling down in a much larger series. You really think that the rest of the financial system isn't just as or more corrupted than what happened in '08? And it's about fucking time cause I'm really tired of life and could use some real action for a change. Can't wait to see all the normies squirm for survival.

>has no pants
Current generation has dozens of thousands in student loan debt per person piled up with interest. They may not have anything physical to give up, but their time is their pants. Being broke, jobless, and allowing established debt to continue to compound is honestly a much scarier thought than just being some boomer with no real worries besides losing 20-30% on retirement payouts for the next couple of years. Its like watching some sick fuck put extra weight on your prison shackles.

Attached: DC6FA70A896146259A22465F879702E9.png (276x256, 57K)

The funny thing is, that having debt is actually good when hyper inflation kicks in.

Also we will see Bitcoin at 1.000.000$ But that means nothing when a bread costs 1000$. Thats something a lot of people do not get.

user life will get more expensive, haven't you listened to your mother repeating that mantra she heard on TV. It isn't about debt, just life becomes more expensive, deal with it. Or kill your parents

>$1,000 bread
It'll be so fucking hilarious to see American politicians trying to come up with an answer out of their ass
They're all liars who raped this country economically and passed it off to their butt buddies.

Attached: 1560220855248.jpg (800x842, 130K)

kill yourselves doomer faggots
>>/x/

Bump to end this dystopian glow-in-the-dark Zionist Space Nigger Hell World

Attached: LAUGHING OUT LOUD.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Should i max my credit card

Muhammad was right jews should all be killed.

Attached: 1502345682825.png (500x379, 204K)

What about the 20 tons of Venezuelan gold they seized?

Attached: 1553349668609.jpg (1200x758, 117K)

>yfw it wont kick in, the fed tells the businesses to figure it out, and BTC keeps moving sideways
You're out of your mind if you think Boomers are just going to hand over the keys to the economy that easily.

idk why we hate boomers so much
I always see old ass people working at sam's club and as gas attendants
really fucking depressing.
It's not boomers it's der juden

I pretty much already got it all figured out and am sitting comfy in ETH and will eventually look Inti getting loans and parking it somewhere where it earns me interest literally fool proof you can thank me now

Been saying this for years now. The masses always ignore the warning signs for impending economic catastrophes. It will probably destroy crypto too, because they'll have to pump so much Tether into the system to keep it from crashing that nobody will be able to withdraw anything because all the real money, the kind you can withdraw to an actual bank, will already be drained out of the system as the last stage of the exitscam.

Gold won't help much either. The global supply of gold is small and easy to control the price of.

I know everyone wants a magical solution where they can feel comfy and superior to everyone else that hasn't gone for the same magic solution, but I don't think it exists.

Attached: 1526684438023.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Btc price is not backed up by tether. You're the retarded one in your analysis for Btc.

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH HOUSING CRASH. OUR GENERATION NEEDS A CHANCE AT REAL ESTATE. TO THE ANONS WAITING WITH MONEY AND BITCOINS ON THE SIDELINE, BE READY FOR 70% OFF HOME PRICES. BE READY TO HAVE AT LEAST 40/50K DOWN PAYMENT TO PULL TRIGGER WITH, AS LOANS WILL BE ALMOST NON EXISTENT WITHOUT LARGE DOWN PAYMENT. STAY TRUE LADS. THE WEALTH TRANSFER WILL BE IN OUR FAVOR THOSE WHO OWN THE SACRED SATOSHI.

No, you're right, how silly of me, BTC's price is climbing and recovering from crashes all by itself. It must be all those Chinese whales.

Attached: 1535911243731.jpg (1125x912, 104K)

user, the price is simply an amount that two people are willing to exchange. Nothing else matters. Yes, tether crashing would make sentiment a bit more shaky but we are already pricing that in with the price discovery.

Attached: 1557772967016.gif (400x400, 86K)

>escape

Attached: 398D7F20-FBE1-471E-A527-6310E27E16DE.jpg (960x960, 516K)

It has been exploding for the past 6 years if you haven't been paying attention. There is only so much the stock holders can take.

>user, the price is simply an amount that two people are willing to exchange. Nothing else matters

You can mislead plenty of people on here, I'm sure. I'm not one of them. You would have to have ignored crypto news for the last two years to believe that.

Attached: getting investment advice on biz.gif (300x168, 910K)

my NEET lads, is this where we make it and become the new boomers?

prime-xbt.io

>no argument
Thought so.

Attached: 1559116421087.png (500x500, 242K)

>When shit hits the fan and civilization collapses being ruthless is a pro not a con.

That depends immensely on when you are ruthless and how. Just being ruthless for the sake of being ruthless will easily get you killed by any group due to you being a threat everyone.

DB is already down 95% from ATH from 2008. If it collapsing would cause a global recession it would have already started. Going bankrupt now is just another 5% from ATH. Lehmon collapsed from ATH in one year, Deutsche has been bleeding for over a decade. Not really comparable.

Attached: db-020916.jpg (524x322, 42K)

This. Being antisocial lone wolf is not a smart plan. Being in a cooperative and competitive group will produce best results.

>prime-xbt.io
Wow cool this really exists. Thanks,

You aren't worth one. If you're going to pretend Tether has nothing to do with the price of crypto, 'Nothing else matters' as you said, then I'm not going to waste my time.

Attached: Q0DU.gif (360x239, 229K)

I hope this happens, I'm so bored and apathetic at this point.

>Withdraw to a bank
>When the banks are wiped out

You can't be serious?

He still have decades on this ride.

Attached: 1559754059714s.jpg (233x250, 13K)

there's a difference in collapsing and loosing value, a collapse is going to take other banks with it

Boomer logic 101:

Respect your elders young man!
Of course you should be paying for my pension!
> Does not realize has been brought up in the most priviliged time ever (no global warming or geopolitical tension drama, only woodstock and hippies)
If the economy goes to shit, it's your fault young man!!

>shit hits the fan
>can't trade shitcoins because no internet

buy the dip

Fuck boomers

Wow, two years of wagie gains as a down payment! Looks like I'm fucked!

K
Keep your wallet in an USB and wait until internet comes back to restart global commerce.

or you could just buy gold and not have to worry about anything

Gold is a nice hold yes, but it has poor qualities to be used as a means of exchange.

exactly my point. Lehman collapsed from its peak in a year to bankruptcy. DB has been bleeding for a decade. The possibility of it going bust is already priced in and probably won't effect the economy at all.

All of those derivatives that DB owns are telling quite the different story. Should DB collapse those derivatives worth of trillions of dollars are going to start a domino effect.

Our government sold out the middle class for the upper class to maximize their profits. No one cared at first that we were displacing low wage factory job in the US. But now things have become more evident.

Also, what the hell is up with the US wanting to bring in more low skilled low IQ immigrants when we are going to enter into an era of automating these low skill jobs anyways in the next 10 years? Are they just adding more cannon fodder to eliminate more whites during the collapse?

Attached: 1489306651376.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

US needs more ditch diggers, its current citizens fell they're too good for manual labor.

Might as well

It's because you literally can't make a livable wage rn with manual labor

Do you think they will confiscate half of your money like they did in Cyprus in 2013?

Yeah, this . It's simple supply and demand. The problem is that the US on the policy side of things has really spurred too much competition for these low wage jobs. Just look up the book "We needed Workers".

This. It's upside down that people who work extremely hard to make society working gets paid the least.

It's a real thing. Current deposit rates in EU is -0.4%. Google it.

good luck, I only have like $1000. come pry it from my cold dead hands gay banko

It's nice to have assets that would add value to you during some kind of collapse, in addition to money while things are good.
>Water filters
>farming equipment
>truck
That kind of stuff that isn't too expensive but can pay off.

Or. Or.. you could just but dollars in cash (gold or bitcoins if you prefer) and stay with them during recession. Works every time.

You lose value by holding dollars due to inflation. Gold/btc are violate but I think that it's a better hold in long term scope regardless.

How the fuck do you figure that?

Yeah, gold is a wealth preserver. True. But I was thinking if a collapse were to come, at least your assets would add value to you and what wealth you can make then. Since your couldn't rely on the modern logistics to provide for you.

Your money may be confiscated if you won't. So it's better to lose 1% rather than 50%. Also, national currencies will be devaluated even harder.

It's hard to split gold to smaller amounts for precise exchange. They are much heavier than digital numbers. I don't deny that gold has been a popular meme as a currency but to deny that there's more technologically advanced and convinent money is just stupidity.

"whatever it takes"

The worst part about gold is that it is infinite. They found that gold temple in india and if they would sell only 50% of that gold the whole gold market would be whiped. Its literally worse like Hal Finney being revived.

desu I feel the whole student loan debt thing is overblown. Debt per person is significantly less than the debt people were taking on from mortgages in 2008.